• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slightly depressing how good I've become at cheesing Atheon off. The fact I still help my friends out long after I stopped getting rewards for it is also a bit sad.

I only mess up if someone else gets in the way.

Last time my friends and I did it on normal we were doing it properly, I was nailing him with grenades and before I could stop myself he fell off. Slightly disappointed really.

What are the rewards for the hard raid beyond the vex, sparrow and helmet?

PS4 Hard Raid starting at 5am Est tomorrow:

1.) DrDrizzay101 (Boguester)
2.) Cosmos_Man
3.) Cyborg1
4.) Ruthlesbarbarian
5.) YvenUp
6.) Casmith7509

iRAWRasaurus is currently the alternate.

If these people are on now, go ahead and message me either here or on PSN and let's get the group going. Thanks!

PS4 Hard Raid starting at 5am Est tomorrow:

1.) DrDrizzay101 (Boguester)
2.) Cosmos_Man
3.) Cyborg1
4.) Ruthlesbarbarian
5.) YvenUp
6.) Casmith7509

iRAWRasaurus is currently the alternate.

If these people are on now, go ahead and message me either here or on PSN and let's get the group going. Thanks!
Yo let me know if you guys need me, gonna do the nightfall in the meantime.

Geneijin

Completely my fault guys. Feel free to replace me. If you guys still want to run it together, cool. If not, I deserve that much. Sigh. Can't believe I choked there.

TTG

So, anyone know what the void burn damage increase actually is? I have a stock Aethon's Revenge(I think? It's the AR) is that worth using over a 300 damage AR that's only doing ballistic damage?

Jinjo

So, anyone know what the void burn damage increase actually is? I have a stock Aethon's Revenge(I think? It's the AR) is that worth using over a 300 damage AR that's only doing ballistic damage?

It's like a 300% increase, so yes. It melts enemies now.

The Nexus? sekrion dead in a minute cheesing him from above, i´ll put my Supremacy to good use, Truth for the minotaur that comes from behind.

TTG

It's like a 300% increase, so yes. It melts enemies now.

Well then, time to brush the dust off all these raid weapons(not my baby Corrective Measure though, that's a well oiled, well used machine).

EDIT: just realized I play as VOIDwalker as well. Maybe won't even cheese this one, depending on how it goes.

This map is missing at least 5 chest locations

more than 5 locations, added the ones i know in orange balls:
moonchests.jpg

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Almost had the flawless trophy. Started to lose concentration after a few tries. It's always the fucking jump or some shit that screws us.

Tovarisc

So PS 4 2.0 update is causing to PSN act up for change?

PS 4 says PSN servers aren't available and so does Destiny, can't login to the game.

Fitts

We're back around to Nexus already, eh?

It's an easy strike, but I'll be looking for a few to party up when I get home later. When I was exclusively soloing Nightfalls the first time through all I would get is ascendants and strange coins. Since I've been doing them with others I've gotten two exotic armor pieces and a legendary scout. (the Dead Orbit one) It's probably just coincidence, but has anyone ever gotten a good piece of gear from soloing Nightfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom