• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Yeah, I think PS4 2.0 breaks game so don't download / install 2.0 yet!

sP1kscZ.jpg

Destiny Servers are down, can't log in. :(

PS4 Hard Raid starting at 5am Est tomorrow:

1.) DrDrizzay101 (Boguester)
2.) Cosmos_Man
3.) Cyborg1
4.) Ruthlesbarbarian
5.) YvenUp
6.) Casmith7509

iRAWRasaurus is currently the alternate.

If these people are on now, go ahead and message me either here or on PSN and let's get the group going. Thanks!

I'm ready but Destiny servers are not.

oh sweet, voice commands on playstation and i don't need a $100 device to do it.

i did pay $80 for my mic though

PS4 has always had voice commands, via the camera and headset.

Anybody cheesing Atheon on Hard right now? Lvl 29 Sunsinger reporting for duty. I've helped knock him off before.

I have the CP on my alt. Add me.

PSN: T_urdburger

I can knock him off on my singer for one of your alts after if you want.

Edit: Will be back on as soon as update finishes

We're back around to Nexus already, eh?

It's an easy strike, but I'll be looking for a few to party up when I get home later. When I was exclusively soloing Nightfalls the first time through all I would get is ascendants and strange coins. Since I've been doing them with others I've gotten two exotic armor pieces and a legendary scout. (the Dead Orbit one) It's probably just coincidence, but has anyone ever gotten a good piece of gear from soloing Nightfall?

Patience & Time :)
-Last time we had the Nexus

10 strange coins from the Nightfall... weak.

Been seeing this a lot. I got 5 last week and my friend got 9. WTF???

Finished nightfall on one character, I got 8 ass energy, second guy got 10 ass energy and third got 10 strange coins :/

Seriously makes me not even wanna do it

Did you solo by any chance or were you in a group each time?

I've always done it in a group. Have gotten Patience and Time and The Last Word from them as well along with some legendary weapons.

First time I got something so meh from the nightfall. Hopefully my alt fairs better.

Milennia

Yea it kicked me off right when I got the 2.0 update lol

If everyone gets kicked off we can just do the hard raid whenever we can get back on

Zakalwe

Banned
Flawless run attempt.
-

Please be level 29-30. Well geared. Confident and experienced.

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die
there often you'll likely end our run. Soz.

Would like to go at some point In the next couple of hours.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 Titan

Tovarisc

Unlikely, because you can't play online without the update.

I had 1.X => Could play Destiny

I installed 2.0 => Can't play Destiny because servers are "down"

Coincidence? I don't think so. So people playing now don't have 2.0 installed, but have been in-game before reset happened and 2.0 was released.

squidyj

more than 5 locations, added the ones i know in orange balls:
moonchests.jpg

there's two spawn locations past the cave on the way to the hellmouth, one on either side of the path.

also in that area if you exit from the building and take two rights there's like 3 spawn locations for chests up there, also a chest can spawn underneath the platform.

a chest can spawn in the crater on the ridge due south of the starting point.

a helium filament can spawn on the support beam by the spawn beacon in the middle of the zone, and by the spawn beacon closer to the big building

both helium filaments and chests can spawn near the pillar to your right as you come out of the geodesic building on your way to the hall of wisdom

there's another spawn of helium filmaents that's harder to describe.

This thing misses a lot of stuff.

nightfall drops voidfang vest for warlocks
level up dead orbit in weekly and the package drops titan gauntlets

today's gonna be a lucky day.

/s

Tekku

This raid cheese thing has really gone too far for some people. My bud joined a guy yesterday on an ongoing raid, in order to help him. The guy had accepted him on his friend list so that he could do just that. But apparently he was in the middle of a cheese tactic and got mad as hell when my bud came into the raid. He yelled for minutes calling him all sorts of crap and then deleted him from his friends list. Apparently he and his clan had some very careful checkpoint strategy that they had been working on for quite that included several alts and whatnot. And without knowing my friend ruined one of those carefully planned checkpoints.

This whole raid grinding/cheesing crap can go to hell for all I care. I mean seriously? It makes me laugh how far some people are taking this.

Fitts

I've always done it in a group. Have gotten Patience and Time and The Last Word from them as well along with some legendary weapons.

First time I got something so meh from the nightfall. Hopefully my alt fairs better.

Thanks. I appreciate the plot point.

As much as I enjoy going solo to "Destiny Souls" the Nightfalls I think I'm going to go with my superstition and do it in a fireteam first.

As an aside, but I'm happy for the modifier. Every time I'm playing it with friends the opportunity to shout "with my last breath, I curse void burn!" arrises. :)

Maledict

Quick (dumb) question - what advantages does being higher level give you in PvE?

I know that it doesn't affect your weapon damage, and once you are equal to a mob in level you won't do any more damage from being higher level. However, does being higher level reduce the damage you take from enemies that are lower level?

I.e. Is it easier running Vault of Glass normal mode as a level 29 compared to a level 28? Same with the nightfall?

This raid cheese thing has really gone too far for some people. My bud joined a guy yesterday on an ongoing raid, in order to help him. The guy had accepted him on his friend list so that he could do just that. But apparently he was in the middle of a cheese tactic and got mad as hell when my bud came into the raid. He yelled for minutes calling him all sorts of crap and then deleted him from his friends list. Apparently he and his clan had some very careful checkpoint strategy that they had been working on for quite that included several alts and whatnot. And without knowing my friend ruined one of those carefully planned checkpoints.

This whole raid grinding/cheesing crap can go to hell for all I care. I mean seriously? It makes me laugh how far some people are taking this.

Seriously. It's just ridiculous. The raid isn't even fun anymore. The entire thing is one long cheese fest

Flawless run attempt.
-

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die

I'm in, after I finish hard raid first. 100% jump puzzle certified.

Zakalwe

Banned
Flawless run attempt.
-

2. Deathjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom