• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

Seriously. It's just ridiculous. The raid isn't even fun anymore. The entire thing is one long cheese fest

I think my little group is beginning to dislike me for making us do it 'properly' rather than cheesing it! ;-)

You are better off doing it properly though, especially Templar, as we know they are fixing it and possibly this week at some point...

I think my little group is beginning to dislike me for making us do it 'properly' rather than cheesing it! ;-)

You are better off doing it properly though, especially Templar, as we know they are fixing it and possibly this week at some point...

I know how to do it properly, but I will cheese it as long as I can.

Flawless run attempt.
-

Please be level 29-30. Well geared. Confident and experienced.

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die
there often you'll likely end our run. Soz.

Would like to go at some point In the next couple of hours.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 Titan
2. Deathjr

Can everyone switch to gaf ps4 trophy clan as well so we can get the raiding party trophy at least when Atheon decides to glitch on our prefect run? :p

amar212

Seriously. It's just ridiculous. The raid isn't even fun anymore. The entire thing is one long cheese fest

Me and my team have been playing on normal way only, including fighting the Templar in the arena and defeating Atheon and Gatekeepers on the normal way.

We did more than 50 raids on both difficulties so far.

Cheesing is absolute nonsense, it takes all the fun from the game and concentrates only on final result.

But to each his own I guess.

Good thing is that all that Cheese People will get a chance to play a whole new game now, which is somehow a positive :))

time his spawn and fire it as soon as he lands. or void snipe him.

no excuse if you're a warlock with vortex grenade

He won't teleport until you aggro him. Just fire the rocket as soon as he spawns.

Yes definitely will work right when he spawns but if he's coming at you in Nightfall he will be aggressively teleporting. The cave should be interesting this time cause of Void burn. That splash damage from Sekrion will probably be pretty severe as well. If only I could log in.....

The minotaur will teleport through those rockets and kick your ass. Don't say i didn't warn you ;)

Nah, dont worry, this will not be the first time that i cheesed Sekrion this way, as long as you shoot the minotaur just when he shows at the end of the cave, you are good to go lol.

Rubenov said:
How can you get up there? You have to come down for the Minotaurs no?

Just snipe them from above, once they are all dead, the boss shows in the middle.

Never! To be honest we have the hang of it on normal so I can't see cheesing it as being faster or less frustrating. And I'm sure that once we try (and adapt) to hard the normal raid will be more of a breeze.

Nah, dont worry, this will not be the first time that i cheesed Sekrion this way, as long as you shoot the minotaur just when he shows at the end of the cave, you are good to go lol.

Just snipe them from above, once they are all dead, the boss shows in the middle.

I learned that the hard way last time. I shot 3 rockets and it teleported through all 3 of them! lol I got carried away with trying to kill Sekrion and by the time i turned around the minotaur was on it's way

My equipment will be:

- Atheon Epilogue
- 77 Wizard / The Supremacy
- Corrective Measure / Truth

All void too, and yeah, looks like good fun.

I don't have Atheon's epilogue but I do have the rest and that's exactly the combo I will be using. Fusion rifles do a lot of damage on Sekrion. Last time that seemed to be the most effective weapon against him

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm in the clan but I don't think I can approve join requests, can I?

Ah, I couldn't remember who has acces. There are two admins. Might have to make a separate clan if neither are on.

-

I hope this update fixes the psn delays we've been experiencing.

Ooooh.... I'd love to see someone else's take on Defender -- especially for Control and Clash.

The gist of it will be Helm of Saint-14 and Ward of Dawn with Armor of Light :p

However, I've got some tips for Control and how to be really effective as a Defender in that mode.

Flawless run attempt.
-

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die

2. Deathjr
Yo what time are you thinking? glitches stopped us yesterday.

Any people on PS4 Destiny now who want to do hard raid? Lv 29+ with maxed weapons please, message me here or DrDrizzay101 on PSN.

Edit: I believe we are full now.

PSN is working fine for me. Destiny is the only thing I can't access.

Yep, other games work okay. Only Destiny is unavailable. Even the Destiny app and site are showing last week's raid and weekly stats for me, so it's definitely a bungie issue.

Logged out of Destiny app, now I can't log in. External error :(

Fix your shit bungie!

Victrix

*beard*
Ugh. No raid boots from raid again. I've been doing the raid since week one on my Titan, he's stuck at 29.

Oh well. Hope for Hawkmoon/Last Word this week I guess.

Flawless run attempt.
-

I can help if you're still looking for a 6th. Wanna do Nightfall first.
Not sure with psn issues. I'd like to go around 12am gmt, if everything's sorted by then.

PM :lol

Zakalwe

Banned
I can help if you're still looking for a 6th. Wanna do Nightfall first.

You know. They should just get rid of nightfall and just put a one arm bandit lever on the side of a special edition Destiny controller...

Yeh, I'll likely run that too quick. :3

Thanks Fig, would appreciate the help.

Tovarisc

Not sure with psn issues. I'd like to go around 12am gmt, if everything's sorted by then.

AM or PM?

AM is at midnight, PM is at noon.

Could it possible that Bungie is pushing that major update through and that is causing the problem?

It's connection issues, not Christmas miracle about to happen ;D

Edit: From Bungie just now:

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on PlayStation 4.

Source

So 2.0 really broke something between Destiny and PSN?

WarWolf

I'd like to go for that flawless trophy too but I can't get into Destiny post PSN patch. I have an Epilogue, Gjallarhorn maxed and a VoC near maxed. That's the last trophy I need for the plat.

Tovarisc

Pretty sure he meant PM. He said in the next couple of hours.

Scrolled more to top of the page and noticed that couple hours message. My bad.

That said shame that so soon :( I have to leave for school in that couple hours so I will be missing out this time.

Edit: Got into the game on PS4 after few tries, just now. Go and try your luck!

Zakalwe

Banned
AM or PM?

AM is at midnight, PM is at noon.

Oops, not sure what my brain did there.

Yep, PM, as in an hour and 15 minutes if the game is up. If not then asap after it's back online.

---

Flawless run attempt.
-

Would like to go around 12pm if the game is up. If not then asap after it's fixed.

2. Deathjr
6. Fig (will help if we need the 6th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom