• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Cool. When do you usually have time? For me, either Friday night or Saturday night would be perfect. Thursday night will usually be fine too, but I can't guarantee it. Sunday to Wednesday is impossible.

Typically most evenings throughout the week, at 8pm.

Very rarely can I Raid in the mornings or afternoons, so yeah 8pm is great for me most nights my friend. (tonight being one of em)

hydruxo

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2gnry8/destiny_maps_starting_the_project/

edit: nvm thought it was the old link. the images i have are different. here's what i have on the moon:

NgTJ9Un.jpg

eEadvwu.jpg

UwxQK4N.jpg

I always use Archers Line for helium but you're missing a ton of chests on there. Notably the caves in the middle and the main building. Cool idea though!

Marvel

could never
Oh I forgot about NF, I'll get that done asap.

Edit: Was about to come online, I take it it's down again? (UK) fuck.

Skele7on

Banned
Every time I get a day off work Destiny seems to be down, so ridiculous.

You're the curse, work more please.

I was expecting iron banner, but it's not up.

Sighhhh, managed to get raid boots yesterday so just need gauntlets now for 30.

The struggle for 80 spirit bloom begins now....

I always use Archers Line for helium but you're missing a ton of chests on there. Notably the caves in the middle and the main building. Cool idea though!

they aren't my images. i saved them from a post a while ago. the reddit thread doesn't have these images so i just put them on imgur and linked them.

WarWolf

Oops, not sure what my brain did there.

Yep, PM, as in an hour and 15 minutes if the game is up. If not then asap after it's back online.

---

Flawless run attempt.
-

Please be level 29-30. Well geared. Confident and experienced.

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die
there often you'll likely end our run. Soz.

Would like to go around 12pm if the game is up. If not then asap after it's fixed.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 Titan
2. Deathjr
6. Fig (will help if we need the 6th)

I just got in after a dozen tries. I'm down to try for flawless. 29 Titan.

PSN: WarWolf7

I think my little group is beginning to dislike me for making us do it 'properly' rather than cheesing it! ;-)

You are better off doing it properly though, especially Templar, as we know they are fixing it and possibly this week at some point...

No we're not, we're just frustrated by the ass rewards! And the random guy getting stuck in the jumping puzzle! :p

I'm looking to run Nightfall today, but I'm working a bit late. Will only be able to play after 9 pm bst. If you're on I'll probably enlist you.

Void burn? lol piece of cake.

Atheon void 300 dmg
Zombie void 300 dmg
Warlock Voidwalker maxed
P&T ark and IB solar just for those random shield guys.

First Nightfall done. Flatulator got Apotheosis Veil, I got a second Shadow Price. At least this one has Field Scout, so it's not a total loss.

Namikaze1

Where's mah Destiny theme?! Don't tell me it will be up when the store update goes live later in the day.
I'm just gonna attempt to log in again.

Anyone down for raid?

Cosmos_Man
PS4

Level 30 Titan

I'm in finally. Hard raid if the group is ready, or nightfall while we wait.

Apologies to you both. I tried messaging/inviting you guys but the PSN update seemed to be f'ing it all up. We've got a full group now but if anybody drops I will let you know for sure. I'm looking to do 3 hard raids (and a flawless...) at some point so hopefully it will work out.

LiK

I took a day off today. Maybe I'll join some NFs or Weeklies when I can. If you're attempting Flawless, let me know.

Edit: it appears Destiny servers not working. Guess this needs to be sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom