• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Flawless run attempt.
-

Please be level 29-30. Well geared. Confident and experienced.

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die
there often you'll likely end our run. Soz.

Would like to go at some point In the next couple of hours.

1. Zakalwe (astropoff) lvl 30 Titan
2. Deathjr
I am in. I believe you are in my FL. PSN - Kartik21.

I took a day off today. Maybe I'll join some NFs or Weeklies when I can. If you're attempting Flawless, let me know.

Edit: it appears Destiny servers not working. Guess this needs to be sorted out.

Try spamming the X button to join into Destiny, it worked for a few guys in my fire team.

Also, we may have an opening for hard raid now, casmith got DC'ed and I'm not sure if he can get back in or not. Please throw up a post if you trying to rejoin...

Yaari

Try spamming the X button to join into Destiny, it worked for a few guys in my fire team.

Also, we may have an opening for hard raid now, casmith got DC'ed and I'm not sure if he can get back in or not. Please throw up a post if you trying to rejoin...
Got in instantly... Thanks

Midas

Yeah, this has worked for me earlier. It also worked spamming X on Daily Heroic when I was connected to Bungie but the handshake between their servers and PSN didn't work flawlessly.

blackflag

Trying to log back in. Give me a couple min please sorry.

Steroyd

Flawless run attempt.
-

Please understand the jump puzzle and have as close to a perfect record with it as possible. If you're unsure about it or die

Would like to go at some point In the next couple of hours.

6.Steroyd

Still got space? I will conquer the goddamn glitches. :mad:

Also Shareplay should mitigate the platform jumping section somewhat.

LiK

Might be too early for me to concentrate on Hard, atm. Just woke up. I would suck.

Never! To be honest we have the hang of it on normal so I can't see cheesing it as being faster or less frustrating. And I'm sure that once we try (and adapt) to hard the normal raid will be more of a breeze.

Agreed! Though this weekend I did participate in the Gatekeepers and Atheon sections on hard because Mandrake invited me at 1 in the morning to a game he was on and it was brutal.

The main problem is damage, even at 29 we don't do enough. The most of it is hard but manageable, but Praetorians are incredibly hard to kill. Whenever one shows up it has to be 2 people at least wrecking it. Minotaurs are more manageable.

And Mandrake got the warlock helm. I was so jelly...

If you're on tonight I'll probably enlist you for Nightfall like Void. Though I'm working late and will only be able to play after 10 pm your time. Might be a bit late for you...

LiK

Oops, not sure what my brain did there.

Yep, PM, as in an hour and 15 minutes if the game is up. If not then asap after it's back online.

---

Flawless run attempt.
-

Would like to go around 12pm if the game is up. If not then asap after it's fixed.

2. Deathjr
6. Fig (will help if we need the 6th)

Still need one?

Cømet

Banned
Aims for this week- get Ballerhorn. Level Ballerhorn. Wreck the raids shit and get the flawless trophy.

Saturday I think for my flawless run. Plenty of time to try it then.

Agreed! Though this weekend I did participate in the Gatekeepers and Atheon sections on hard because Mandrake invited me at 1 in the morning to a game he was on and it was brutal.

The main problem is damage, even at 29 we don't do enough. The most of it is hard but manageable, but Praetorians are incredibly hard to kill. Whenever one shows up it has to be 2 people at least wrecking it. Minotaurs are more manageable.

And Mandrake got the warlock helm. I was so jelly...

If you're on tonight I'll probably enlist you for Nightfall like Void. Though I'm working late and will only be able to play after 10 pm your time. Might be a bit late for you...

Np, I think I can manage to squeeze in a nightfall (maybe the weekly even) before going to sleep. Just message when ready ;)

Namikaze1

How to cheese nightfall:
Step 1: have a Fireteam
Step 2: if you die and team can't get to you, just leave and rejoin. (if you're party leader, make someone else leader)

Zoidberg

5 Strange coins
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Rocket launcher
6 Strange coins

I sure do love my nightfall rewards!

Nuszka

Just soloed nightfall and got an exotic helmet for my titan :) going at it again with my warlock if anyone feels like it join up ps4 nuszka

am going to throw together an oracle spawning guide for the raid this week (unless it's been done already, which would be nice). if anyone has a checkpoint on normal at the oracles later on, lemme know. will post again later today.

Zakalwe

Banned
Flawless run attempt.
-

Would like to go around 12pm if the game is up. If not then asap after it's fixed.

2. Deathjr
3. Warwolf7 lvl 29 Titan
4. Kartik21
5. Steroyd lvl 30 Titan
6. Lik

Fig on backup if we need to fill a spot.

If I don't have you on friends, please add me. Once I get all FRs I'll send out invites.

TP-DK

5 Strange coins
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Pulse Rifle
Legendary Rocket launcher
6 Strange coins

I sure do love my nightfall rewards!

I gotta say Ive been pretty satisfied with My nightfall rewards:

Gjallarhorn
Suros Regime
10 Strange coins
9 Strange coins
Legendary sniper rifle
Thunderlord

How to cheese nightfall:
Step 1: have a Fireteam
Step 2: if you die and team can't get to you, just leave and rejoin. (if you're party leader, make someone else leader)

Thanks! Got a legendary sniper. It is void damage so that is useful. With Epilogue, the new sniper, and the Truth that is a whole lot of void. Pass them to my alt in later today and try again. Damn Minotaur at top of Nexus. Beware!

LiK

NF done. That was easy, I just watched for the Minotaur while figs and Grave shot the boss, hehe. Got 9 coins.

Atkison04

We currently have 2 30's and 3 29's at Confluxes, need one more 29/30.

Hop in with us

Edit: we're good

Sorry I missed your invite a couple days ago man. I haven't been getting messages or invites until a day or two after they are sent apparently. I'm still game to run a raid with you. I managed 1 under my belt over the weekend with random destinylfg players with only 1 or 2 guys having mics. I was fortunate enough to have a few guys each attempt that would actually be patient and explain what was going on. I would say it took me about 6 hours over a couple different sessions and groups to make it to atheon (although I did end up just cheesing atheon due to running out of time before reset)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom