• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1t4j

Ok I can log in again to destiny (yay)

I am a 28 hunter on PSN kitaj84

Looking for Normal Raid(4 times done)/Nighfall/ and weekly 28 group

ocean

Banned
My roommate just bought Watch Dogs and he's hooked. Dividing play time is gonna be an issue :(

Anyways I'm glad it's Void week. I'll rock Atheon's Epilogue, a Void Light/Beware and Truth or a void Zombie Apocalypse. My Defenders grenades will shine. Shit will be wrecked.

Akai XIII

Ok, two TDYK:
1: hip fire, explosive rounds (stability/+2 agility) and reactive reload
2: outlaw, explosive rounds (QuickDraw/single point) and life support.

I'm assuming 1 is better, but want to make sure.

Also, does agility increase reload speed? The Thorn seems fine on my hunter.
Anyone?

Omni

Fourth time I've beaten Atheon on hard... Fourth time I've got shards and a ship.

This shit is really starting to piss me off.

blazeuk

Nightfall gave me 6 strange coins, those things are just building up for me now since Xur hasn't had anything I'm interested in since the Ice Breaker, really hope doing the raid this week actually gives me some armour I need to level up.

TTG

I now have two Knucklehead Radar helmets and still zero hunters. It's my first redundant exotic and I don't have the heart to shard it.

Anyway, I think I've reached my limit on cheesing, the group I was with sprinted past everything(except the servitors) and then promptly jumped into a spot I didn't know existed. And we got through the servitors without a problem or a strategy at all... makes me once again wonder what Bungie were thinking when they came up with the nightfall modifier, of course it will invite the safest kind of play. I think I'll try to get the weekly done fairly, I won't ever have a greater advantage than I do now with void burn.

Midas

Fourth time I've beaten Atheon on hard... Fourth time I've got shards and a ship.

This shit is really starting to piss me off.

Haha. Yeah, I wouldn't be happy to play through the whole VoG on hard, only to get shards from Atheon. I hope you get something good next time!

MADGAME

So psyched for the void burn Nightfall and Weekly Heroic when I get home today, going to bring the hurt with maxed Void loadout:

Atheon's Epilogue
77 Wizard and Praedyth's Revenge
Corrective Measure and Steel Oracle
Titan Defender Void 'nades

Also, had fun Hard Raiding with various Gaffers who hopped in and out last night. Thanks for the fun, I managed to snag Praetorian Foil. Wasn't what I was hoping for (Gimme Mah Boots!) but I'll take it. Cuco got Fatebringer and now I hate him
j/k but not really!

Sorry I missed your invite a couple days ago man. I haven't been getting messages or invites until a day or two after they are sent apparently. I'm still game to run a raid with you. I managed 1 under my belt over the weekend with random destinylfg players with only 1 or 2 guys having mics. I was fortunate enough to have a few guys each attempt that would actually be patient and explain what was going on. I would say it took me about 6 hours over a couple different sessions and groups to make it to atheon (although I did end up just cheesing atheon due to running out of time before reset)

Hey no worries, PSN has been painfully broken for many of us. I hope to form some more pickup groups later in the week, after I knock out Weekly Nightfall/Heroics with all 3 characters.

k1t4j

Ok I can log in again to destiny (yay)

I am a 28 hunter on PSN kitaj84

Looking for Normal Raid(4 times done)/Nighfall/ and weekly 28 group

I am just outside the corridor on the boss room (nightfall), unsure of how to proceed.

Does anyone knows a good strategy for him? also I am alone so you can join :)

Ambitious

Both the Final Boss and the Epitaph do Void damage this week? And both have the same perks too. I've got loads of marks (both types), but I think I'm going to keep hoping for the Praedyth's Revenge.

void666

Banned
Got no backup plans from nightfall. Remember when we used to be excited about every new piece of exotic armor? Well, not anymore. Dismantled.

One shard away from level 30.

spyder_ur

What's the best Heavy Weapon (preferably Rocket Launcher) available to buy with Crucible/Vanguard marks? I'm leaning towards the Unfriendly Giant as I've seen that mentioned a bit here - one plus to that is that I can spend my Vanguard Marks, rather than crucible, once I get a few more today. Heavy Weapon is the only slot I have still filled by a rare.

I have access to FWC as well.

How hard is the nightfall? I'm hoping to cheese it regardless though. Going to be trying to knock out nightfall in like 2 hours after I come back from the gym.

Temidien

Neo Member
Tried Hard Mode raid last night for the first time with some pub players from LFG. Completed in under three hours with only cheese being pushing Templar with grenades. My haul: Vex Mythoclast, grieves, Fatebringer, and enough ass shards to get my alt ready for raid runs.

I would like to take this opportunity to praise RNGesus for shining his light on me in my hour of need and encourage my GAFbros to not lose faith in our lord above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom