• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I buy The Swarm or The Devil You Know? I hear both are great and I'm drowning in great machine guns and hand cannons as it is, but I have 179 marks to spend and I've already got a Shadow Price, A.1F19X-RYL, LIGHT/Beware, Comedian, Epitaph, and a million Steel Oracles of different damages so the Unfriendly Giant is worthless to me.

Fitts

Should I buy The Swarm or The Devil You Know? I hear both are great and I'm drowning in great machine guns and hand cannons as it is, but I have 179 marks to spend and I've already got a Shadow Price, A.1F19X-RYL, LIGHT/Beware, Comedian, Epitaph, and a million Steel Oracles of different damages so the Unfriendly Giant is worthless to me.

Devil You Know. Once upgraded, I'm of the opinion that it's the best vendor weapon in the game. (for PvE, anyway)

Atkison04

So psyched for the void burn Nightfall and Weekly Heroic when I get home today, going to bring the hurt with maxed Void loadout:

Atheon's Epilogue
77 Wizard and Praedyth's Revenge
Corrective Measure and Steel Oracle
Titan Defender Void 'nades

Also, had fun Hard Raiding with various Gaffers who hopped in and out last night. Thanks for the fun, I managed to snag Praetorian Foil. Wasn't what I was hoping for (Gimme Mah Boots!) but I'll take it. Cuco got Fatebringer and now I hate him
j/k but not really!

Hey no worries, PSN has been painfully broken for many of us. I hope to form some more pickup groups later in the week, after I knock out Weekly Nightfall/Heroics with all 3 characters.

Yeah, let me know. I'm usually on between 7-8:30 EST most evenings and more so on the weekends. I just leveled my third character up to a 27 so I also have to do 9 coin/nightfall with all 3 of my characters. (I have 29 warlock, 28 hunter and 27 titan). I'll start that tonight, so if you see me on you're more than welcome to join bro.

TTG

I own all of those, but i want The Last Word so bad that i´m sure that i would never get it, RNGesus works this way, it is known.

The Last Word is about the only weapon left that I really yearn for. Well, Mythoclast would be nice too, but it's not a big deal. Point is, I know as long as I don't have it there's still more of the game to discover, once that goes the end is in sight. So, I don't really mind not having it.

What's the best Heavy Weapon (preferably Rocket Launcher) available to buy with Crucible/Vanguard marks? I'm leaning towards the Unfriendly Giant as I've seen that mentioned a bit here - one plus to that is that I can spend my Vanguard Marks, rather than crucible, once I get a few more today. Heavy Weapon is the only slot I have still filled by a rare.

I have access to FWC as well.
I'd like to know too; I need a legendary heavy.

I have already watched another team member get TLW. I am sure tonight my friend who hates hand cannons will get it.

Thas exactly the case with my buddies, just 2 of us use hand cannons, TLW for 2 of the others, the same thing with Vision Of Confluence, i was the only one using scout rifles, and i never get one, 3 of my friends got one already lol.

I like Swarm, has high Impact, I've got two Solar and two Void Swarms. Fatebringer is a better Legendary HC anyway.

Midas

So, I got two Devil You Knows.

Which one should I keep? One have radar stays active while aiming, skip rounds. The other seems to have only grenadier as it perks. While writing this it seems like the radar version is the one to keep?

I'm nearing clear #17, we'll see if my awesome luck continues.

Yeah, I can't believe it finally happened. I had pretty much given up by now. I know Dengatron has been hurting for it as well. The cumulative odds drop so low eventually, it will happen for sure.

Deku Tree

Did the nightfall again with my alt... Thanks outlaw and grave for carrying me thought it!!! I got ass shards, outlaw got ass shards, and grave got a legendary void fusion but he already has one of those... At least I got closer to vanguard rank 2!!!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah, I can't believe it finally happened. I had pretty much given up by now. I know Dengatron has been hurting for it as well. The cumulative odds drop so low eventually, it will happen for sure.

Yeah, I hope he gets it, too. Congrats on finally getting it yourself.

Anyone wants to carry my level 27 Hunter through Nightfall? PSN is namikaze1

If no one else responds to this, I will after I'm done with Atheon, not sure how long I'll be.

Normal clear last night, definitely not the cleanest (thanks to my group, you know who you are...). Got raid gauntlets, boots, Corrective Measure, and Atheon was kind enough to give me Ice Breaker.

Then I went to farm relic shards and on my first 5 chests, got a rare ship blueprint and a strange coin.

...RNGesus? Is that you?

jtar86

Just got patience and time from soloing the nightfall. Truth one shots most everything in that strike. Easiest nighfall in a while.

Another Nightfall down another 10 shards. lol
Think I'm going to scrap my Titan and roll another Hunter just so I can get another shot at loot.
Hopefully the Raid will be kinder to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom