• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
gmncez.gif

Oh, hey guys.

5yMrR.gif

It only took 18 clears.

Hoodbury

This is probably laziness on my end, but real life caught up to me and I wasn't able to practically dedicate any real time onto gaming in the past month. (too much travelling and late-night work )... I haven't touched Destiny since end of September. -_-

How has things changed since then? Been really out-of-the-loop.

Not too much, all we all do is sit in front of the loot cave still.

realcZk

Hotfix 1.0.2.3 - Mythoclast more like Mythoblast

- Additional pages have been added to the vault. Pages are navigated with left/right on the d-pad when in the vault screen.
- Shader colors now apply to ships.
- Vanguard/Crucible/Faction reputation has been added to the inventory screen.
- The weapon damage on the Vex Mythoclast has been increased to 320
- Headshot multipliers for the Vex Mythoclast have been decreased to 1.25x from 1.50x.
- The magazine size on the Thorn has been increased to 12 rounds from 6. To make things even we've decreased the Hawkmoon's magazine size from 13 to 3.
- Bad Juju is now a scout rifle. Impact has been increased from 1 to 55.
- The Gjallarhorn was hitting harder than intended. Wolfpack rounds have been replaced with Mulligan.

With the buffs to the Mythoclast, we now feel like the SUROS is too weak for PvE as it stands. We are planning on buffing the SUROS because of this. It might fuck up PvP again but we'll try to fix it in the DLC.

- Bungie

Hoodbury

Normal clear last night, definitely not the cleanest (thanks to my group, you know who you are...). Got raid gauntlets, boots, Corrective Measure, and Atheon was kind enough to give me Ice Breaker.

Then I went to farm relic shards and on my first 5 chests, got a rare ship blueprint and a strange coin.

...RNGesus? Is that you?

Nice. Glad you guys got to finish.

Korosenai

Almost solod nightfall twice. First time the boss killed me when he was one shot from dying, the second time the minotaur got too close when I shot my rocket and I committed suicide.

EL CUCO

Holy crap. Congrats Bunta!
Now who will accompany me on my own misery of a non Mythoclast life? :(
It's all good. I got Fatebringer, bitches!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
That's awful :(

Grats on getting that awesome looking weapon yo
Yeah, it sucked lol. Thanks. Now I'll probably only do the raid to get 30 on my warlock.

Thanks! Yeah, fatebringer is awesome, that's on my wishlist.

spyder_ur

What's the best Heavy Weapon (preferably Rocket Launcher) available to buy with Crucible/Vanguard marks? I'm leaning towards the Unfriendly Giant as I've seen that mentioned a bit here - one plus to that is that I can spend my Vanguard Marks, rather than crucible, once I get a few more today. Heavy Weapon is the only slot I have still filled by a rare.

Seep

this is probably a stupid question because RNG duh

but do people get duplicates of raid gear during the raid?

for example all i need is the arm slot piece, but i guess its completely possible to get a second chest, or legs, etc - and just dismantle them

guess ive just never seen people complain about that particular RNG fate

I got two sets of gauntlets on a single raid. :(

hydruxo

Fatebringer is actually useful so you're better off lol.

I hope the Mythoclast buff comes soon. I want to use it more.

breakfuss

Honestly, I stopped using the Mythoclast once I got the Suros. Ehh, maybe I'll feel different once I've fully upgraded it.

Bizazedo

It only took 18 clears.

Grats!

True story, Hydruxxo and I helped two casual buds of mine through hard mode last night. At the end, the luckiest casual in existence got the Vex Mythoclast.

It was only his second raid, first hard mode (partial at that), and he had no idea what it was. Instead, he was then legit pissed that "I still don't have the shader, I want the shader!"

RNGesus be praised, he gave me Thunderlord!! :D

You are the winner of the day, sir.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Grats!

True story, Hydruxxo and I helped two casual buds of mine through hard mode last night. At the end, the luckiest casual in existence got the Vex Mythoclast.

It was only his second raid, first hard mode (partial at that), and he had no idea what it was. Instead, he was then legit pissed that "I still don't have the shader, I want the shader!"

Lol, surprisingly I've only gotten the shader 3 or 4 times. I've had people say they've gotten it a lot, though.

Jito

Banned
Gona have taken Bungie two weeks to get some weapon and raid hotfixes sorted. Sign of sad things to come I think folks if it takes this long for some minor changes.

LiK

Flawless denied. But had a good practice for some sections and got the loot. Nothing good. Same raid armor pieces and ass shit.

Bizazedo

Gona have taken Bungie two weeks to get some weapon and raid hotfixes sorted. Sign of sad things to come I think folks if it takes this long for some minor changes.

I dunno. Guardrails might not be as simple as we're thinking. So I could see that being a bit more complicated. And it's not just Atheon. In all seriousness, I think Templar needs the fix more than Atheon does as Atheon is fairly simple by comparison.

And if they fix the other stuff, but not that, people might explode.

At this point, with the DLC not that that far away, it almost feels like they should chalk it up as a loss....

....and hammer the hell out of everyone on the Moon raid.

Of course, all this cheese is going to build up a sense of entitlement and I can't WAIT for that if they do hammer us on the moon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom