• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better have some weapon buffs in it.

I am expecting,
kRwT87Ll.jpg

Strider

I wish the Vex dealt void damage instead of solar :/

Whenever I need solar damage the VoC + Ice Breaker (hopefully Gjallarhorn soon) combo is all I need. No need to waste my exotic slot on a solar primary when I have a great legendary solar primary already.

Daemul

You mean until the next cheese method is posted in about 2 hours?

The next cheese method is going to have to be very elaborate because the easy ways are now gone. If people are still looking for cheese methods after this then they should really learn2play instead of looking for an easy way out.

spyder_ur

Just dropping a line that I'm trying to find a group for the raid on PS3 tonight after work (anytime after 6pm EST or so) - it will be my first time, I have a mic, and am somewhat familiar with the encounters. If anyone has one going on and would let me join, that would be great. Might be easier to PM me.

I am a level 28 Sunsinger - got there last night.

I wish the Vex dealt void damage instead of solar :/

Whenever I need solar damage the VoC + Ice Breaker (hopefully Gjallarhorn soon) combo is all I need. No need to waste my exotic slot on a solar primary when I have a great legendary solar primary already.

some do void

minotaurs - void
goblin with torch hammer - void
regular goblins - solar
hob goblins - solar
harpies - solar
hydras - void
nexus boss - void

Cømet

Banned
Constant fucking mic problems. I can hear paperdude but no one else, and nobody can hear me. Fuck.

And, is this really all the themes we're getting?

lunlunqq

With every Flawless run new bugs emerge to fuck groups over big time.

Bungie should prioritize fixing things like these over "bugged" Atheon teleports.

Destiny is this great mysterious stochastic process where all random shits that ruin your runs were intended. Any player discovered, deterministic solutions to the fights will be treated as bugs and "fixed." Yeah... because randomness rules!

Bluenose

Neo Member
Anyone got the heavy machine gun from the New Monarchy faction?

Its called Prestige IV and looks pretty badass and I really need a good legendary HMG.

Just need to get to level three with them if its worth it, or is there a better one elsewhere I should go for? Its really the only kind of weapon I haven't got lots of good options for at this stage.

RedFury

Got the Saint-14 Helm for Titan. Thank god I didn't buy it when Xur sold it.
It's actually really good if used tactically. I'll drop it In a door way(or any bottleneck really) enemies walk thru it come out completley blind=uncontested kill. It helped with the wizards chasing us into safe room on nightfall. Killed 5 wizards no problem like this. This also works in PvP...very well I might add. Lol people see an empty bubble and think it's safe.

X-Frame

Does anyone else think that Rare Sparrows should drop from chests, PvP, and leveling up the Crucible or Vanguard vendors?

There is literally no way to get them other than using an astounding 175 marks to buy them.

arimanius

Sad reading all you guys doing nightfall or the raid while I'm at work. Haven't done either of them once yet. Damn schedule and kid. :,(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
some do void

minotaurs - void
goblin with torch hammer - void
regular goblins - solar
hob goblins - solar
harpies - solar
hydras - void
nexus boss - void
he meant the mythoclast, sending void in their direction

Oooh, 77 Wizard and Truth are so ready for this Nightfall.

Jaleel

Completed Hard Raid at work on my Vita. Didnt get my gloves for 30 but I did get fatebringer, hardlight and red death lol. I guess I wont be upset. Maybe next week 30 will be mine.

Fixed1979

Bring it on!

Time to find a dedicated weekly group, playing with randoms will be just as bad as RNG.

If you're looking to put together a weekly hard group then I'm down, had a good time with you guys last night. A dedicated weekly group would make the process much more enjoyable.

I'd be interested in a weekly normal for now as well, at least until my alts can comfortably walk into the hard raid.

Okay anyone looking to run through the weekly Heroic on level 28 without actually running through it? I'm right before the Vex Nexus right now and looking for anyone that wants to assist me with the boss. Bring void if you can. I'm a Sunsinger btw

Xbox One
Gamertag: callmeJackz

Send a message to my profile saying you want in if interested

zewone

Does anyone else think that Rare Sparrows should drop from chests, PvP, and leveling up the Crucible or Vanguard vendors?

There is literally no way to get them other than using an astounding 175 marks to buy them.

Legendary sparrows drop like candy from the raid. No need for rares, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom