• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

Well I'm feeling pretty good about my alt Nightfall run from this morning.
gFgXp8O.jpg

EL CUCO

Ok RNG gods, I asked for Fatebringer yesterday, and you delivered.

We're almost at the point where I dont have to bug you every day and spam GAF with prayers.

All I need today from the Nightfall is the sweet and gentle Gjallarhorn so I could greet the not so friendly Gatekeepers with a Wolfpack to the critical. I wont even run the Raid tonight, so not to trouble you in requests for Boots.

In RNGesus' name I pray. Amen.

Zakalwe

Banned
One of our flawless team got perma marked. Game over. We ran the rest to practise and get loot, scores. Gjallahorn (yay) and a Multi-tool (meh).

Not entirely fruitless.

Steroyd

Thank you RNGesus for endowing me, with Vision of Confluence in this fine raid run, now give my poor alts some raid gear, and I'll be set for the week.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Is it armor piercing rounds that can shoot through glass? I just got a grim citizen with that so I'll probably use it to troll people in crucible, lol.

Jito

Banned
I dunno. Guardrails might not be as simple as we're thinking. So I could see that being a bit more complicated. And it's not just Atheon. In all seriousness, I think Templar needs the fix more than Atheon does as Atheon is fairly simple by comparison.

And if they fix the other stuff, but not that, people might explode.

At this point, with the DLC not that that far away, it almost feels like they should chalk it up as a loss....

....and hammer the hell out of everyone on the Moon raid.

Of course, all this cheese is going to build up a sense of entitlement and I can't WAIT for that if they do hammer us on the moon....

Either way it's taking them way too long to get patches out, people have been cheesing the raid for weeks. you think they'd be all over this shit to stop people getting easy wins. And fixing exotics needs to be sorted quicker as there a main part of endgame that is currently unrewarding if the guns are shit.

Tovarisc

One of our flawless team got perma marked. Game over. We ran the rest to practise and get loot, scores. Gjallahorn (yay) and a Multi-tool (meh).

Not entirely fruitless.

With every Flawless run new bugs emerge to fuck groups over big time.

Bungie should prioritize fixing things like these over "bugged" Atheon teleports.

Cømet;136262191 said:
Aww heck. I shouldn't, I should be doing work, but if we can run it in an hour or so like my usual group, I'll run the normal raid with you guys.

Whats your psn?

So 2 more for normal raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom