• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

If you're looking to put together a weekly hard group then I'm down, had a good time with you guys last night. A dedicated weekly group would make the process much more enjoyable.

I'd be interested in a weekly normal for now as well, at least until my alts can comfortably walk into the hard raid.

Sounds good and likewise! Lets see what we can put together :)

Daemul

I thought the had to patch Atheon AND Templar? If they just patched the cheese and none of the other bugs I may actually stop doing the raids.

This no patch notes yet, we'll have to wait for them to release first. I think the Templar cheese will also be fixed, otherwise the week delay for the patch will make no sense.

Hoodbury

If you're looking to put together a weekly hard group then I'm down, had a good time with you guys last night. A dedicated weekly group would make the process much more enjoyable.

I'd be interested in a weekly normal for now as well, at least until my alts can comfortably walk into the hard raid.

Hey Fixed, I'd be up for joining you guys on either hard or normal weekly runs if you're thinking evening runs. I have enough shards in the bank to get to 29 so I could do that anytime to be ready for hard. Was just saving them til I got more raid gear, but now I have enough to spend I really should just go to 29 to make things easier on myself.

Also, are you still up for running nightfall and weekly with me this week/tonight?

Tawpgun

Is this confirmed?

First hand accounts, people being booted while raiding and saying teleports were random and when they tried to cheese him he never went off the ledge, just floated at the very edge or something.

They said other users were having similar experiences.

I thought the had to patch Atheon AND Templar? If they just patched the cheese and none of the other bugs I may actually stop doing the raids.

Fuckin lol. So because you can't cheese the raid you won't play it anymore?

ethomaz

Banned
Got on Nightfall... any good? BTW Praedyth's Revenge do wonders in this Nightfall.

Super_pox_vlo.png

ocean

Banned
Cloud thanks a lot for taking my alt out to Nightfall!

I got a Prestige IV void Machine Gun with apparently infinite RoF.

Patch Notes. Site is updated, patch is live.
Summary
This update makes Destiny a more stable experience for all players. We’re also changing the player experience in the Raid to ensure that the activity provides an endgame challenge that meets project goals for the intended level of difficulty.

General
Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code

Servers
Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
Increased protection against account corruption

Raid
Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform

More updates are to follow as we continue to support Destiny. Future enhancements being worked on include Exotic Weapon tuning, new features for voice communication between matchmade teammates, and the ability to hold more Bounties in your pocket at any time.

Two weeks for this? Must have been some really bad server issues that took priority over everything.

RedFury

First hand accounts, people being booted while raiding and saying teleports were random and when they tried to cheese him he never went off the ledge, just floated at the very edge or something.

They said other users were having similar experiences.

Fuckin lol. So because you can't cheese the raid you won't play it anymore?
That's definetly not what he said. They "fixed" the cheese but not the game breaking bugs. For those working on a perfect run you have to HOPE you don't get one. That is a huge problem. They are most prevalent at gate keeper. If you were going for that perfect run and team wipes do to a bug. I'd think you'd be pretty peeved to get so far, then die by something completley out of your hands.

Daemul

Got on Nightfall... any good? BTW Praedyth's Revenge do wonders in this Nightfall.

Super_pox_vlo.png

Well obviously that's the beta version, and the in game stats are different now :p

I have it and it's what I use when I need to switch out the Red Death for another exotic. It's pretty much the Red Death with a bit less impact and without the godly perks.

Cømet

Banned
Great time to push an update, mid-raid. smh. I take it we're reconvening once update's done?
Maybe I'll be able to talk to more than one guy this time.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
http://www.bungie.net/7_Update-1023---Patch-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12319

Summary
This update makes Destiny a more stable experience for all players. We’re also changing the player experience in the Raid to ensure that the activity provides an endgame challenge that meets project goals for the intended level of difficulty.

General

Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code

Servers

Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
Increased protection against account corruption

Raid

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform

More updates are to follow as we continue to support Destiny. Future enhancements being worked on include Exotic Weapon tuning, new features for voice communication between matchmade teammates, and the ability to hold more Bounties in your pocket at any time.

Jito

Banned
HAHAHA no weapon balance. GG Bungie, clearly only able to take one step at a time.

And additional bounty slots is something that needs to be patched in? How are these not things you can just change on the fly Bungie? Pretty backwards patching process is something like that isn't a quick minor hotfix.

Took them two weeks to nerf some "bugs". Gona be much worse if major bugs show up in new content, DLC etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom