• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

HAHAHAHA!!!

SORRY, TEMPLAR!

IfIzibT.jpg

Wow, they actually went through with the random teleports. I figured maybe the backlash was making them think twice but I guess not.

Oh Bungie, what the hell happened to you?

They said they're working on it in the most recent patch notes lol.

What's better, to patch them quick and dirty now which can lead to other and maybe more imbalances. Or to make sure the balance changes work well? Shit requires testing to make sure a patch doesn't break something else in the game. Because if it did people would be shitting all over them for that.

their testing doesn't inspire much confidence when they go back and repatch something they already patched.

Matush

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
Don't care about this one, since I am usually Relic holder, but I can already see couple of my friends who barely go into Timestreams, that they will be pissed as hell at this.

ocean

Banned
Jackolyte - Consumable
The Hive may haunt the dreams of children, but you haunt the dreams of the Hive.

I suppose whatever this is, using it before waking the Hive will be interesting to say the least.

patchday

Oh noes Bungie patched Atheon exploit. Part of me is glad because I've seen people take so long to push Atheon off the cliff they could've just beaten him straight up in much shorter time.

Got on Nightfall... any good? BTW Praedyth's Revenge do wonders in this Nightfall.

Super_pox_vlo.png

It suffers the same fate almost every Pulse Rifle does... the stability kills it.

I think Pulse Rifles should have a different stat. Pulse Accuracy, basically.

Pulse Rifles should inherently be 100% stable, as in your cursor shouldn't move at all when fired, or if it does, very very minimally.

Now, the Pulse Accuracy should impact how accurate the 2nd and 3rd bullets are compared to the first. So imagine a Pulse rifle with 0% Pulse Accuracy, the first bullet hits the cross hair mark dead on, but bullet 2 and 3 are off by a full degree. Where a 100% Pulse Accuracy leave bullet 2 and 3 dead on the cross hair mark to accompany number 1.

Basically, I want something closer to the BR in Halo 2/3. The only Pulse Rifle I like is the Stangers, and it was okay for what it was, but only because it had perfect stability. I've used Red Death, and it's okay, but it's slow rate of fire combined with it's not quite perfect stability make it lackluster.

Long story short, Pulse rifles don't seem to offer anything unique about them. They don't have a specific range they are good at, and they don't seem to accommodate any type of specific play styles.

Jinjo

Jackolyte - Consumable
The Hive may haunt the dreams of children, but you haunt the dreams of the Hive.

I suppose whatever this is, using it before waking the Hive will be interesting to say the least.

It just gives your character a Jack-o-Lantern head. Who knows for how long.

hydruxo

Mission countdown timer isn't broken in VoG iirc, it's intended to work like that

I don't buy that. They could have came with something better if that's the case. It looks broken and the Go to Orbit button isn't visible unless you press triangle. It's poor design if they did mean for it to be that way.

EL CUCO

Honestly, that fix is straight up BS. I can't believe they didn't mention the bugs in VoG that single handedly make the Flawless Raider a serious pain in the ass shard.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah, I think the major connectivity issues europeans were having last week was what delayed it. The Templar fix will most likely be next week.

Yeah, probably so. Hopefully the next patch is soon and includes a lot more stuff.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
bounties? thank god! i always run out of room for bounties! if i had to chose between more bounty room or more vault room i'd chose bounties too
yeah, I always manage to screw myself
I feel the same way. Will just go home and buy Sunset Overdrive. My excitement is deflated.
I hear that's supposed to be really good, enjoy it!
Don't care about this one, since I am usually Relic holder, but I can already see couple of my friends who barely go into Timestreams, that they will be pissed as hell at this.
To ensure that someone who knows it picks it up, 4 people in the group will need to be confident with the relic, that's only 2 more than before in actuality. It really is good for everyone to know what it does in case they need to pick it up in an unplanned moment. We'll adapt.

hydruxo

i actually like that bug. let us celebrate our loot shaders and leave when we please

I don't really mind it either, just saying its sloppy looking and I'd have thought they'd fix it up a little bit. Have a minute countdown instead of the typical 30 sec or something you know?

it ruins planning, I would usually get warped with the others and help with my twin fire grenades and high clip scout rifle to take out the oracles with my warlock while my other friends know what to do with clearing out harpies.

now it's more RNG, shitty fucking stupid ass RNG more then the game ever needed.

it ruins planning, I would usually get warped with the others and help with my twin fire grenades and high clip scout rifle to take out the oracles with my warlock while my other friends know what to do with clearing out harpies.

now it's more RNG, shitty fucking stupid ass RNG more then the game ever needed.

I think being the relic holder is a lot of fun, too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom