• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Wow no Templar, oracle cheese fixes, no weapon fixes, sunsinger infinite revives probably still there and I still don't have Last Word....GG Bungie.

Patch 1.0.2.4 Notes

Reduced duration of Oracles
Templar now impervious to grenade damage
Last Word added to Post master for all lvl 20+ guardians
Last Word magazine size reduced to 5, maybe 6 shots, and lowered base stability
Increased reload time for all Hand Cannons.
<3 Bungie

breakfuss

Same. Wish they did add the random teleports tho.

Now that we fixed that Bungie. Can we start working on that huge list covering your studio.

I thought they added it. Says it in the release notes.

Well, thanks to the revive glitch that is still not fixed a sunsinger's super bar should never have to go down lol.

This might be what someone posted about already, but care to explain? Are you referring to voidfang?

lunlunqq

"This update makes Destiny a more stable experience for all players."

error code monkey

laughinggo_9lbwl4wv.gif

By "stable" they meant we will see errors at more consistent pace. Instead of 3 days of no error followed by 5 errors in 5 mins, you are guaranteed to have 2 errors per hours. What else could you ask for?

_woLf

Was really hoping that the patch delay was them coming to their senses and removing the RNG element of the Atheon fight.

Nope, and they still even called it a "bug fix"!

I think I am completely done with this game, at least until the DLC comes out. I'm really regretting buying the $100 verison of the game. :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I thought they added it. Says it in the release notes.

This might be what someone posted about already, but care to explain? Are you referring to voidfang?
No, it's a straight up exploit via switching skills in the menu, you can revive without activating Radiance or losing your super bar, needs patchin'

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Great stability added, Bungie. I've been kicked out of the game more after the patch than I did ever before. :|

Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes

holy shit, FINALLY. been waiting for this. thank you Bungie.

BadAss2961

oh, you should though.
Nah... RNG is the biggest cheese of them all. A completely random reward system designed to keep you playing as long as possible.

Gaming is traditionally about the best player getting the best rewards. Without that, it's cheese for cheese. Game on, Bungie.

Tawpgun

Nah... RNG is the biggest cheese of them all. A completely random reward system designed to keep you playing as long as possible.

Gaming is traditionally about the best player getting the best rewards. Without that, it's cheese for cheese. Game on, Bungie.

lmao

The tears I love the tears!

NeOak

This is just like Korean MMO grind!

Jinjo

Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes

Wait, am I reading this correctly? They only fixed the way the code was reported to the player, not the actual error code itself?

Juraash

I was really hoping that backlash would cause Bungie to rethink the random target stuff for Atheon, but clearly they pushed on with that idea.

Not sure when I'll bother with the raid or at least Atheon again. While I'm sure I could pick up the other roles with a little practice it just complicates that fight way beyond his potential rewards, especially in normal.

Hopefully this change doesn't create an environment within the community where experienced players aren't willing to bring along new ones.

The game is still fun to play so I can still easily enjoy other aspects. I just wish Bungie wanted a larger group of people to see their content. Changes like this seem like they'll just reduce the number of people to ever see or kill Atheon.

Carl

Really annoyed that they changed Atheon to send randoms through the portal. Annoying. Group I raid with have a strategy and all that, same people do the same stuff and we all know what we're doing and it works a treat.

Or it did. Now we're going to all have to work out how to use the relic i guess.

How about fixing shit that needs fixing before chaning this stuff

Trakan

With the way Bungie is, I can't help but think more things are going to be nerfed. Anyone else?

I think Gjallarhorn (PVE), Icebreaker (PVE), and explosive rounds (PVP) will get nerfed. I can just imagine Bungie seeing that 17 second video of Atheon dying on hard mode to 4 Gjallarhorns and them saying "this exotic is not performing how we intended it to."

I'm also hoping ARs and shotguns get nerfed again, harder than last time.

realcZk

What's to say that's not intentional? The patch notes were vague at best.

If its intentional, it defeats the purpose of the change imo... why only make the first time random? Then your team can form strategies on who does what for the rest of the entire fight. It only delays the strategy by one phase if true.

MADGAME

Atheon is selecting the same people, its not working as intended.
That may very well be as intended. I hope so, I would prefer Atheon targeting 3 and they get "locked in" to the Timestream phase.

I just wish Bungie wanted a larger group of people to see their content. Changes like this seem like they'll just reduce the number of people to ever see or kill Atheon.
They may be okay with that, they've repeatedly stated the Raid isn't for everyone, not all players will be able to complete, etc.

Marvel

could never
Starting to lose my patience with both Sony and Bungie right now, update kicked us from weekly. I've also had two hardlocks from this 2.0 OS update.

realcZk

So basically you just wipe until he selects the three people you want to have inside the portal(s)?

If this IS true then yeah, you could do that. But I think what makes it "harder" is if it was random people each time, there's a small sense of panic and you have to quickly decide who's doing what which causes more room for error. If its the same 3 people every time after the first teleport then they should only have to decide that once and the rest of the fight is smooth sailing as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom