• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

So the new strategy for the Atheon fight that someone posted on Reddit a while ago is that four players get a number 1,2,3,4 in order of who should hold the relic. When you get teleported you shout your number and the highest number player grabs the relic

E92 M3

yeah, I always manage to screw myself

I hear that's supposed to be really good, enjoy it!

To ensure that someone who knows it picks it up, 4 people in the group will need to be confident with the relic, that's only 2 more than before in actuality. It really is good for everyone to know what it does in case they need to pick it up in an unplanned moment. We'll adapt.

It's supposed to be like JSR and Crackdown so I'm really excited. Doesn't mean I'm leaving Destiny though - still love it.

"This update makes Destiny a more stable experience for all players."

error code monkey

laughinggo_9lbwl4wv.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So the new strategy for the Atheon fight that someone posted on Reddit a while ago is that four players get a number 1,2,3,4 in order of who should hold the relic. When you get teleported you shout your number and the highest number player grabs the relic
That's a good one, I was thinking some kind of priority system too, but that would simplify it. Still gonna be important to call out which side you're on ASAP though because the ones left outside will need to know where to go.

edit: ^oh my god.

BadAss2961

it ruins planning, I would usually get warped with the others and help with my twin fire grenades and high clip scout rifle to take out the oracles with my warlock while my other friends know what to do with clearing out harpies.

now it's more RNG, shitty fucking stupid ass RNG more then the game ever needed.
And then when your team finally gets past the randomness, here's your shards and items that you already have.

Jinjo

They probably didn't even fix the susinger revive exploit. Lol

Yeah, Bungie is so far behind the ball on this game. Took them 3 weeks to fix Atheon? Templar is still going strong. So is the revive glitch. The promised exotic buffs are how old now? 4 weeks now? Mythoclast has been ruined by the overnerfing for two weeks already. Wonder how long these new promises will take...

might try this later

MADGAME

Seems like that could waste valuable seconds to process who should be pressing square (or xbox equivalent), especially on hard mode.

My thought: Did you get teleported? If yes, are you good with the relic? If yes, hold square. The other 2 will know what to do. If 2 or more of the teleport team are good with the relic and they both hold square, it doesn't really matter who gets it since they are both good. No need to yell numbers imo.

Fixed1979

Hey Fixed, I'd be up for joining you guys on either hard or normal weekly runs if you're thinking evening runs. I have enough shards in the bank to get to 29 so I could do that anytime to be ready for hard. Was just saving them til I got more raid gear, but now I have enough to spend I really should just go to 29 to make things easier on myself.

Also, are you still up for running nightfall and weekly with me this week/tonight?

Absolutely, will be on around 7:30PM EST as per usual.

And yeah get yourself up to 29 to join in! Sucks spending shards on "disposable" armor, but once you get your alt leveled up shards aren't nearly as hard to come by. We'll try to work out a schedule but assuming last nights raid time was "regular" play time for everyone then it should be pretty easy to come up with a schedule.

Got the VoC last night during the raid, as well as the helmet and boots. Sharded the boots.

Yaari

Yeah, Bungie is so far behind the ball on this game. Took them 3 weeks to fix Atheon? Templar is still going strong. So is the revive glitch. The promised exotic buffs are how old now? 4 weeks now? Mythoclast has been ruined by the overnerfing for two weeks already. Wonder how long these new promises will take...
At least we got a pumpkin helmet!

Jinjo

Or you have three warlocks jump off the cliff.

patchday

it ruins planning, I would usually get warped with the others and help with my twin fire grenades and high clip scout rifle to take out the oracles with my warlock while my other friends know what to do with clearing out harpies.

now it's more RNG, shitty fucking stupid ass RNG more then the game ever needed.

What pisses me off I actually found the normal raid fun. Silly of me not to realize it was all a mistake on Bungie's part. Going to hang out and see how the next Iron Banner goes. If they frak that up again I might cut back on playtime and focus on new games (like CoD:AW). Thankfully there is no raids in that game.

My guess is that Bungie is getting alarmed everyone is getting top end loots too fast and will be all burned out before the new raid hits

Bizazedo

Or you have three warlocks jump off the cliff.

If their supers are up. Might not be on the first attempt.

After the first RNG teleport, though, they should have their supers every time, so the Sunbros stacked raid group can bypass the mechanic afterwards.

Wish bungie atcually fix the true issues, which are the glitches and bugs. It's gonna be interesting to see the affects of the patch. Good thing I know how to use the relic now.

blackflag

Wow no Templar, oracle cheese fixes, no weapon fixes, sunsinger infinite revives probably still there and I still don't have Last Word....GG Bungie.

Sofa King

Now that they patched atheon hard mode, vex should be a guaranteed drop. No way in hell I am doing hard mode "the way Bungie intended" a dozen times to maybe get it.

Jinjo

If their supers are up. Might not be on the first attempt.

After the first RNG teleport, though, they should have their supers every time, so the Sunbros stacked raid group can bypass the mechanic afterwards.

Well, thanks to the revive glitch that is still not fixed a sunsinger's super bar should never have to go down lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Are the monkey errors widespread across platforms? Anyone experiencing post what platform you're on?
It's supposed to be like JSR and Crackdown so I'm really excited. Doesn't mean I'm leaving Destiny though - still love it.
I miss JSR, aw.

man do I wish I could fast forward to when we're all used to the new Atheon :-X
There will always be cheese. And I don't feel bad at all about cheesing such a brutal RNG.
oh, you should though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom