• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yeah, I can't imagine that this is the case. That's not a fix at all if true.
Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing it. There's no way they'd miss that.

What's this jackolyte about?

EAQOQUc.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I've done that before... Oh Bungie...

At this point it's beyond obvious that going from flipping burgers to managing a 5 star restaurant is going to result in some poor service for customers.

Managing an MMO (or pseudo-MMO or shared world shooter, whatever) is way beyond Bungie's capabilities and skillset.

Steroyd

It happened, it finally happened, I got a duplicate exotic armour that got sharded, feels bad man. :(

But on the flipside, Im 7 ass shards away from maxing 2 raid gears that my alts don't own.

Swag

Any HM raid groups going on anytime soon on PS4? I want to see if I'll get lucky and get a Gjallahorn from a chest

My hopes are very low

Jinjo

What, the before teleport cheese is still there? Amazing, that's the only way I've ever done it. :lol

Yeah lol, that is the best way to do it, because you can do that one even when you're way underleveled. Finishing a portal run is rather difficult with lv 27's and lv28's.

Mattiator

We got a team of me, ant man, cyborg and Drdrizzay. We got 4 people who can do flawless raid without dying whatsoever we need two people for 9 pm pst (12 est) to do flawless raid. You have to know how to do every portion of the raid including not dying on the jumps and holding the relics. We would appreciate any reliable people to join us. Thanks for your time add me Mattiator85 psn. Send me a pm or respond to this post.

Spoils so far.

Raid:
Gjallahorn
MIDA Multi Tool

Nightfall:
Mask of the Third Eye
11 Energy
Legendary RL

Need to do hard mode still on two characters. Not bad so far though. Stoked about the Horn.

Nice loot mate.

First Nightfall gave me 1 legendary out rifle....
Still got 1 nightfall and 1 weekly + raids left with both characters.

Kydd BlaZe

The only other way is people would get him in place, he would then freeze after teleporting people. Those who got teleported would clear the portal and just sit inside. Once the portal was cleared, Atheon would move again and those outside would push him off with their nades. If this is true, I can't believe they didn't even fix the cheese correctly.
Yeah, I've done it twice this way.

NastyBook

Why does this game insist on kicking people in droves after every single fucking update? Couldn't even get down the road on Venus before I get booted back to the damn title screen. The fuck, Bungie?

ethomaz

Banned
The only other way is people would get him in place, he would then freeze after teleporting people. Those who got teleported would clear the portal and just sit inside. Once the portal was cleared, Atheon would move again and those outside would push him off with their nades. If this is true, I can't believe they didn't even fix the cheese correctly.
I always died to start a new cheese if get teleported.

Anyone mentioned? Every 5 to 10 minutes disconnect and Monkey error. Bungie know about it. Apparently started after their patch. Virtually unplayable. I'm in the UK.

schwupp

just started playing so no idea if this is normal.
got kicked out of a mission the second time cause of network issues.

thats happening often? :(

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
By the way, another one for the Bungie's Epic Fail List of Terror:

Out of our 8 man party chat, the halloween cosmetic is only working on one person.

Booyah. They can't even get Halloween shit right.

Jinjo

Looking to start a Hard raid on PS4 in an hour and 15 minutes from now (8pm mainland Europe). From start to end. Will secure an extra templar checkpoint on my alt during the raid so we can get another roll at Fatebringer + the lootchest on an alt after we finish hard. Still 3 spots open. Post here and add me on PSN: JinjoNL

Hard raid experience required though, preferably able to handle the relic too. We're looking to clear this in one sitting tonight.

Wait doesn't eberyone knock him off before teleport? I've never seen anyone do otherwise...
I've done it both ways but before is easier obviously. Doing one round of oracles give you more time to set up positioning. Sometimes his pathing is really weird and he walks all the way down to the middle. I think it goes a little smoother with with less players.

EL CUCO

Yeah this is how i used to do it example with titan

Edit: did this via remote play, hence the "pulsing" camera movement

I didn't know you could throw the nade directly on him and get him to move back. All this time I've been finessing it, by throwing the perfect pitch by his feet. I've developed a real act for it too lol

You learn something new everyday.
Why dont you ever learn, Bungie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom