• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get a crit hit on the first shot and you don't have to worry about recoil or stability. Boom!

Don't know about PvP though. I'll stick to Suros for that.

It's definitely viable in PvP but you have to pick your engagements. Its main perk compared to other hand cannons is that you can get multiple kills after one due to the firefly explosion.

Temidien

Neo Member
Filling out the list for hard mode raid, please have raid experience and be atleast level 29.

1. Temidien
2. Andoo

lunlunqq

madness! thanks for the steps.

The swarm is wonderful. This would actually be easier to answer if I knew what exotics you had too though

I'm currently leaning towards either purchasing another main (a second TDYK or AF&%#$&%$#) or the Swarm.

Since RNGesus hates me. I don't have any of the cool Exotics. I only have all of what good Xur have sold so far, plus an extra Suros, the Monte Carlo, Patience and Time and all the exotic bounty weapons (2 Thorns, 2 Bad Juju, 3 Invectives, 1 PI, and 1 Super Good Advice).

kidko

Can some of you raid pros recommend a YT playthrough that shows good tactics?

I watched this one which was pretty good but I'm not sure if their tactics are what you guys tend to use here (like grouping up on that floating plat in the beginning) and this vid is a few weeks old.

Angry Guy

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good VOID Fusion rifle? I need to do the nightfall kills for Pocket Infinity.

77 Wizard is godlike, but it's a crucible vendor item, unless you get lucky with a drop like I did.

I still have to do the nightfall/weekly on one character, who else needs it? PSN's PaperDude42.

No!

PSN worked the whole time during the PS3 days and I played an online only game in Warhawk for a damn long time, no issues minus that 1 major hack.

Might not have been as flashy as XBL but it did it's job, same can't be said for PSN on PS4 since September.

Only had it on ps4 since Destiny.

PS3 was pretty great most of the time though, and it was free.

No ... not since Destiny came out anyway.

Right, I had a PS3 and never had any PSN issues. Guess I should've clarified - has PS4 PSN always sucked this bad? Got my PS4 specifically for Destiny so I don't know.

kuppy

Alright, here we go.
I'm dong the daily, weekly and nightfall, if somebody wants to join me, please, feel free, PSN ID: kuppii930

Anybody wanna Nightfall to get it out the way? I'm a level 28 Sunsinger with various exotics and legendaries to help run through

Xbox One
Gamertag: callmeJackz

message me as soon as possible there if interested

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good VOID Fusion rifle? I need to do the nightfall kills for Pocket Infinity.

77 Wizard. I have both an arc and void version. It's better than the Pocket Infinity in my opinion mainly because it's fairly similar to the PI but doesn't take up an exotic.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm currently leaning towards either purchasing another main (a second TDYK or AF&%#$&%$#) or the Swarm.

Since RNGesus hates me. I don't have any of the cool Exotics. I only have all of what good Xur have sold so far, plus an extra Suros, the Monte Carlo, Patience and Time and all the exotic bounty weapons (2 Thorns, 2 Bad Juju, 3 Invectives, 1 PI, and 1 Super Good Advice).
Suros, Patience and Time, Invective and Pocket infinity are definitely among the cool exotics :)

I recommend the swarm, so you can roll with P&T or PI and have legendaries in the other slots.
77 Wizard from the Crucible vendor, here is my review (using it for the thorn bounty step)

LordofPwn

I use the Purifier VII, works for me. Others say Wizard 77, but i couldn't really tell a difference from quickly comparing stats, and i didn't feel like buying a Wizard when i found my Purifier...

LordofPwn

Suros, Patience and Time, Invective and Pocket infinity are definitely among the cool exotics :)

I recommend the swarm, so you can roll with P&T or PI and have legendaries in the other slots.

77 Wizard from the Crucible vendor, here is my review (using it for the thorn bounty step)

The swarm is amazing. mine is arc, but they come in various elements. Highly recommend.

Thoughts on randomized Atheon teleporting strategy:

- Have 4 people be designated as Relic Holder
- Have 2 people as dedicated Oracle shooters

This is the mathematically smallest grouping you can have to play to different people's strengths. If there are 2 people in your group who are uncomfortable holding relics, then perfect. Or if only 2 people have Oracle damaging weapons.

lunlunqq

Thx. The swarm it is then.

NeOak

My man, monte carlo isn't half as bad as people try to make it out to be but who knows maybe they will buff it lol even better...
I take impact perk because it's pretty low and then add high impact rounds for staggering opponents...
Which perks you like?

First one is the impact, but for oracles I changed to a bigger magazine for the second. 36 bullets isn't enough D:

Greenymac

Hey guys its that time of the week again! Looking for 2-3 Raiders to fill out my group for this evening about 630 eastern. Everyone else is super familiar with raiding and can finish it in a hurry. Add greenyMac on PSN. If youve never tried it, still send me a msg and we will try to walk you through it the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom