• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

On the bright side, at least it's doable if one's a Hunter....?

KeQnBdQ.jpg

Really? I've always felt it was super easy to use. PR feels like a scout rifle with a scope for me. Ice Breaker, now thats a Rifle I have trouble with. Lol

Revenge is my favourite gun in Destiny. I upgraded it to the max.

I'd say its the most stable Sniper I used so far. I can pump out 6 critical shots within mere seconds. It runs circles around Ice Breaker which is slow and has to line up again after each shot. Its only issue I have with it is the low Impact but with higher impact this thing would be OP.

Its all about getting criticals in, which is easy with this weapon. And then watch those small fry explode after a critical kill, weakening or disabling their friends (I think they actually died during my latest nightfall run, looked cool). Field scout gives it a good ammo buff and I -think- it one shots Oracles on VoG Normal at 300. And dat reload... its ridiculously fast.

Weird. I just compared the two, and on paper they are indeed the same gun with the exception that when upgraded the P.Revenge has 100% stability and reload. Surely making the PR a better choice. I'll have to play with it more and figure out why it felt off.

With the way Bungie is, I can't help but think more things are going to be nerfed. Anyone else?

I think Gjallarhorn (PVE), Icebreaker (PVE), and explosive rounds (PVP) will get nerfed. I can just imagine Bungie seeing that 17 second video of Atheon dying on hard mode to 4 Gjallarhorns and them saying "this exotic is not performing how we intended it to."

I'm also hoping ARs and shotguns get nerfed again, harder than last time.

Fully upgraded Gjallarhorn required for raid now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Atheon's still bugged and from time to time only teleports two people.

Fucking assholes at Bungie, you didn't fix ANYTHING??
is anyone else out there not okay with this level of discourse? i get that it pissed you off. they didn't do the things for the videogame they made that you wanted. it takes more than that for me to call someone an asshole, you know what I mean? they're... you know, people, doing a job. I mean, whatever, I think I'm in the minority on this here, but... it hits me sometimes.

I hope that my customers aren't that vitriolic when something pisses them off. shitty to think about, hahaha. I don't know how much overlap there is between the temperaments of people playing online videogames and using HR software, I guess.

Sounds like the servers are way too unstable to play right now. Sony's infrastructure has been soo shaky for the past 3 weeks, I hope they can get it together. 2.0 seems decent otherwise.

is anyone else out there not okay with this level of discourse? i get that it pissed you off. they didn't do the things for the videogame they made that you wanted. it takes more than that for me to call someone an asshole, you know what I mean? they're... you know, people, doing a job. I mean, whatever, I think I'm in the minority on this here, but... it hits me sometimes.

I hope that my customers aren't that vitriolic when something pisses them off. shitty to think about, hahaha. I don't know how much overlap there is between the temperaments of people playing online videogames and using HR software, I guess.

Sounds like the servers are way too unstable to play right now. Sony's infrastructure has been soo shaky for the past 3 weeks, I hope they can get it together. 2.0 seems decent otherwise.

Eh, maybe a little over the top calling them fucking assholes.

That said, if someone has spent $60 on a product that, let's call a spade a spade here, has missed the mark in a lot of ways, that person has every right to be pissed off.

Crowds boo and shit on their team when it isn't playing well. They bought a ticket and expect a certain level of performance. Same idea here... sort of... you get my point hopefully.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Crowds boo and shit on their team when it isn't playing well. They bought a ticket and expect a certain level of performance. Same idea here... sort of... you get my point hopefully.
I do get your point. i guess that's pretty much the difference yeah. i see it as a different atmosphere being at a sporting event and talking shit about your home team vs. , you know, just playing videogames.

If you spent $60 on a product you think wasn't worth the money, you have every right to complain, in fact, you have the right to demand your money back. Just seems like there's a bit of... well no I'm not going to do that, but will continue using the product and calling the people who make it assholes while using it *shrug* don't mean to derail the thread. Onward!

realcZk

I do get your point. i guess that's pretty much the difference yeah. i see it as a different atmosphere being at a sporting event and talking shit about your home team vs. , you know, just playing videogames.

If you spent $60 on a product you think wasn't worth the money, you have every right to complain, in fact, you have the right to demand your money back. Just seems like there's a bit of... well no I'm not going to do that, but will continue using the product and calling the people who make it assholes while using it *shrug* don't mean to derail the thread. Onward!

look at this asshole derailing his own OT

Hoodbury

Could be a cultural thing as well. Bitmap is Spanish if I recall from my Warframe days with him. Hard to tell someones actual mood through text. Guessing it's more tongue and cheek than actual anger and resentment towards the actual Bungie developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom