• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're arguing semantics. You said Mythoclast, IB, and Hezen Vengeance as if you were going to have them equipped all at once :p

Haha. I was joking. I know what I said earlier was wrong as I forgot Mytho was an exotic.

I was telling you to go try to put an exotic in every slot (and equip them all at once) and then you could "break the game."

Never mind. I was trying to be an asshole. It didn't work as seamlessly as I had hoped.

kuppy

Was able to do the daily for one character.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have time for it again and maybe it works, would have much rather done most of the weekly stuff today, oh well.

DjRalford

Dear bungie,

For the 6 or so times I've attempted to get through the nightfall, only to get dumped to orbit because of a monkey, or completely logged out of PSN,right at the point of beating the boss, please activate my buff and give me a hawkmoon as compensation.

neoism

yeah lol was this the no cheese update or not any patch notes... other than monkey's :p

k

General

Fixed an issue in which multiple errors reported with Zebra error codes
Errors previously reporting as Zebra will now display as their own separate codes
Fixed a rare issue related to being Kicked To Login repeatedly
Fixed a rare issue that resulted in a Kick To Orbit reported with the Cockatoo error code

Servers

Fixed an issue where some players would occasionally be erroneously kicked at the beginning of an activity due to a server error
Increased protection against account corruption

Raid

Fixed an issue where Atheon was not choosing random targets for teleport through the timestream during the final encounter on the Vault of Glass
Fixed an exploit where Atheon could be forced off his platform
umm you sure you know what fixed means bungle... facepalm...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE IS VERY UNSTABLE RIGHT NOW

You will probably be able to get in and do stuff, but the official status is Offline for the moment. I recommend not starting anything that you could risk a ton of lost progress for (Nightfall, Raid, long missions) until it comes back online.
just need to reinforce this is a known issue, if you play right now you can expect... monkeys.

Will update when back online.

Absolutely.

Side note: sorry I didn't respond to your message yesterday. I was asleep. I leave my character logged in due to weird NAT issues popping up anytime I reset my PS4.

Thanks!

And no worries. That also makes a lot more sense - I was beginning to grow a bit alarmed at how much you (appeared) to play. Not that I'm one to judge...

joecanada

next week is gonna be valus ta'aurc the shitsponge of death with solar burn and his one shot rockets

have your icebreakers ready

Unless they fixed the people under the stairs, I'll solo it. Just chuck grenades or spam super. I do have an icebreaker too but steel oracle ftw

Couldn't find help but solo'd Nightfall anyway first try. Got another "The Devil You Know" hand cannon, not sure if I'll keep this one or shard it like the other ones I had.

Also doing so allowed me to complete the next steps to get the Invective exotic.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Sucks. I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess you're just trying to make the most of money you wouldn't have spent then, which is a different perspective I hadn't really thought about.

no problem at all with this sentence, I hope you get what I was driving at. sorry again for the derail.

Yeah well I got too heated.

Should't have resorted to name calling. I'm just extremely frustrated with the way Bungie is managing their product. I see patch notes with no gameplay fixes, making an encounter harder (claiming an alleged bug that somehow went undetected after internal playtesting and a month of release) and on top of that introducing new bugs to an already glitchy encounter.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Out of all the server issues today...

I got Wizard 77.

How is this bad boy GAF?

What element?
It's a decent FR, it can help you out during a NF/Weekly when you can use it's element, releasing a slot for Heavy or Primary to get an exotic
Unless you got Light/Beware of same element or an Exotic FR that smokes it (element wise too)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah well I got too heated.

Should't have resorted to name calling. I'm just extremely frustrated with the way Bungie is managing their product. I see patch notes with no gameplay fixes, making an encounter harder (claiming an alleged bug that somehow went undetected after internal playtesting and a month of release) and on top of that introducing new bugs to an already glitchy encounter.
appreciate the response man, really. Definitely understand your complaints, I am really hoping the next patch is more substantive.

GutZ31

Out of all the server issues today...

I got Wizard 77.

How is this bad boy GAF?

Its pretty boss.

Great for putting down enemies that need a little extra stagger.
The Void 77 Wizard is fantastic for the raid, but any iteration of it would be welcome for PVP or PVE.
Light/Beware is my favorite still, with fast charge rate on, but 77 Wizard has the most impact of any fusion rifle I have gotten.

k1t4j

Gaf honestly 5 weeks and 1 piece of gear from raid, weapons and shards sure but gear ah that elusive gear only the chest atm and funny enough I already had an exotic chest...

Anyways, I caved in and used some shards to level my gear and bring me to 29, now please tell me I can be of use at 29 in hard mode raid, because being 28 for 4 weeks is getting a bit too much....

GraveRobberX

Also if you want to be very sadistic, if you have space to create alts, reach the Venus mission where you have to overthrow the Kell on the Ketch
You get a Strange Coin, will take you maybe 2-3 hours of story time to reach it if you play easy, but it will net you a Strange Coin

So all those that always say need 1 coin for Xur, you have a way, if you can run through SP and have a character slot open, can grab a coin every 2-3 hours lol

NeOak

Gaf honestly 5 weeks and 1 piece of gear from raid, weapons and shards sure but gear ah that elusive gear only the chest atm and funny enough I already had an exotic chest...

Anyways, I caved in and used some shards to level my gear and bring me to 29, now please tell me I can be of use at 29 in hard mode raid, because being 28 for 4 weeks is getting a bit too much....

29? You're good.

realcZk

Also if you want to be very sadistic, if you have space to create alts, reach the Venus mission where you have to overthrow the Kell on the Ketch
You get a Strange Coin, will take you maybe 2-3 hours of story time to reach it if you play easy, but it will net you a Strange Coin

So all those that always say need 1 coin for Xur, you have a way, if you can run through SP and have a character slot open, can grab a coin every 2-3 hours lol

You could go a bit further and get to mars too where getting all 5 gold chests gives a SC as well.

GutZ31

29 is very capable in the hard raid, 28 and under makes it a chore.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got 2 Nightfalls and 1 weekly completed between about a dozen or more disconnects. Killed the boss on the last weekly I had to do and got disco, and no coins. Love it. Got garbage from both Nightfalls, but I did get a legendary helm engram that turned into the exotic Warlock helm I wanted for my alt. So wasn't too bad.

patchday

Is there any good chest for Hunters, I managed to get raid helmet and gloves, will that, combined with a exotic chest, be enough to get to 30, or will I need boots as well?

yes you will need another raid piece. My understanding is it takes 3 raid pieces + exotic or 4 raid pieces

So sorry you will have to keep grinding out that raid and praying to RNG. Or wait for iron banner and get your final piece there (that is what I plan to do for my hunter)

GraveRobberX

so if we got hive for halloween, is it fallen or vex santa claus that's next?

Cabal "Backpacks" looking like big brown sacks =D

Fallen will be Valentines, they always get fucked up by the other Darkness Crews, they need a way to mend their heart
use your love ray gun which shoots heart bullets and make the Fallen explode like a bag of container packed with skittles

Vex will be saved for July 4th, all their guns sound like fireworks going off
Now every time you kill one, a quip of the star spangled banner will play (with a firework effect to boot!)

Lemnisc8

I agree, on ps4. Upon finally loading it up it has a different look to it... Hard to explain.

My friend thinks it looks better, "sharper" he said. But something visually has changed either through the ps4 update or Destiny itself.

It looks definitely different to me visually. Anyone have any clue why? None of my display outputs have changed and I can't put my finger on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom