• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Oh yeah, what's with the pumpkins? I mean I guess it's because halloween but I can't see one on my char. Is it because I have the Nightfall swirly? Y u do dis bungie?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The guns pretty awesome, but looses so much from range. What sniper rifle is that?

Guessing Praedyth's Revenge, Legendary Void Sniper Rifle, you get it from VoG
Dat Stability!
Xu8GVn7.jpg

Gordon

I'm down. I'd like to get practice with the 'new' mechanic anyway for Atheon so I can get the flawless tonight, or later this week.
Jesus christ already? That's awesome - is there a video or something?
[Edit: wait, do you mean cheese mechanic, or are you talking about RNG teleporting?]

So, can we still cheese Atheon by knocking him off the ledge pre-teleport, as suggested earlier? I reached him with a fireteam earlier but they all quit out, and I kinda just want to get this over with now. :lol

Three legendaries from Nightfall, no raid boots so my Titan is still stuck at 29, ass mats from faction package.

Bleh.

Same here, no raid booties for Ninja this week. Again.

Bossun

Join us for a fun normal raid?? You can get a lot of stuff like ass shards ans ass energy and ass beads and stuff

1.Wdungww
2.BadAss2961
3. Hit-me--

GraveRobberX

Join us for a fun normal raid?? You can get a lot of stuff like ass shards ans ass energy and ass beads and stuff

1.Wdungww
2.BadAss2961
3. Hit Me
4.Zephyl
5. GraveRobberX - 28 Warlock, I'll be collecting all the shards, while you get drops

There

X-Frame

1.Wdungww
2.BadAss2961

I'd love to join, but if only I wasn't getting constant "Contacting Destiny Servers" and the monkey error.

I actually got a "Quail" error too .. never saw that one before.

GraveRobberX

I really wish they'd at least fix some of the bugs in the Atheon fight, just some of them :(

"Raid is working as it's intended to be" - Bungie

3 weeks later

"Yeah we heard about complaints, we're listening" - Bungie

6 weeks later, DLC drops

"Go do the new Raid, Old Raid is busted, why fix it now?" - Bungie

blazeuk

Thorn bounty finally complete, the final part with killing Xyor wasn't as tough as I thought it'd be, didn't have much trouble with it other than having to play safe and take my time. The PvP part of it was the worst and that thankfully didn't take my warlock too long to do either.

Anyone on Xbox One feel like joining me tomorrow (GMT) and help finish Atheon? Normal raid, fireteam quit out while I was doing him today. Send a message to BlueNinja BE.

Swag

"Raid is working as it's intended to be" - Bungie

3 weeks later

"Yeah we heard about complaints, we're listening" - Bungie

6 weeks later, DLC drops

"Go do the new Raid, Old Raid is busted, why fix it now?" - Bungie
New bug inside the raid, getting Detain shields thrown on the people that are teleported in HM

Its pretty boss.

Great for putting down enemies that need a little extra stagger.
The Void 77 Wizard is fantastic for the raid, but any iteration of it would be welcome for PVP or PVE.
Light/Beware is my favorite still, with fast charge rate on, but 77 Wizard has the most impact of any fusion rifle I have gotten.

The raid fusion has the same impact. Unfortunately the slow charge rate makes me want to use light/beware which I have for every element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom