• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
monkey-smells-finger-o.gif

patchday

Thanks Bungie for fucking up Raid again. Me and couple of my friends (who play Destiny casually) had an awful time in today's raid. As I stated earlier in this post, something that would take us 5-10 minutes, took us around 2 hours. They were just clueless (at first) what to do inside the timestreams and even with 6 guys on headsets, it was an awful experience that was unnecessary.

I get it, everybody should learn what to do at every stage of the Raid, but when you are going to change something as important as this almost 2 months later, when people already have learned their strategies, I can't help but wonder, wtf is Bungie doing and what they trying to achieve with this change.

Oh, and thanks for shards and energy, since this is pretty much the only thing Raid gonna give me (despite pulling it together for my team most of the time).

Yeah it's plain BS they make a core change to the raid and this late juncture. They should be busy fixing all these crappy bugs we have to deal with in the raid (like Atheon shooting through relic shields).

I think they just want to delay everyone getting their final loot even more. Probably afraid people will top out and bounce before the DLC

Ugh, running around on the moon waiting for a Public Event to show up. Not farming, just doing a few patrol missions and just randomly exploring. I hear a chest, pick it up, twenty seconds later two guys start running up to me and shooting me. "You fucked up our farm", they message me.

Starting to get fed up with this game, honestly. There's so little content in this game people will get pissed off if you play it normally.

I share the same sentiments and then throw RNGesus into the mix, the game becomes frustrating more often than not.

Can't even pvp now due to immortal sunbros with unlimited grenades. I don't think reporting people even matters to be honest.

Steroyd

Typical, I buy The Devil You Know with my hard earned Vanguard points and a Fate Bringer drops on my lap, what do I choose I wonder.

So I have a templar hard mode checkpoint, have three free spots for anyone looking for a quick fatebringer roll and opening the gorgon maze chests. Ps4, add JinjoNL.

Echoing this but replace, JinjoNL with Steroyd, just a quick 5 minute Templar cheese with alts for gear and replace 3 spots with 5.

Milennia

I'm going to rock myself to sleep tonight muttering *Ican'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawlessIcan'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawless*

If anyone is running a normal raid and wants help from someone with (way too much) experience, I still need to run it on my alt 29 hunter... I guess.. *sob*

Let's give it another go tonight :p

Alucrid

Banned
Typical, I buy The Devil You Know with my hard earned Vanguard points and a Fate lbringer drops on my lap, what do I choose I wonder.

Echoing this but replace, JinjoNL with Steroyd, just a quick 5 minute Templar cheese with alts for gear and replace 3 spots with 5.

Can you still cheese it? I'm down to try...as long as monkey doesn't disagree.

Jinjo

Typical, I buy The Devil You Know with my hard earned Vanguard points and a Fate lbringer drops on my lap, what do I choose I wonder.

Haha, spreading the love too I see. ;)

May RNG bestow Fatebringers upon all of thee.

As it brought none for me... :(

ethomaz

Banned
I can't believe you are undecided.

Fatebringer... no question... it is the best primary in the game.

Let's give it another go tonight :p

I know Matt is eager to do it again at our usual time. ShadowVamp said he wanted to join again. We may need to nail down two more very confident individuals who will be on at 9pm PST/Midnight EST.

Of course this is all contingent upon the servers getting it together by then. Matt was getting constant DC's earlier.... so we'll see. The random Atheon teleports shouldn't matter for our group.

Bossun

Okay, it's actually impossible for me to play tonight.
I get disconnected everytime I join the raid.

How can this even happen, seriously...

Maledict

So, got my first exotic from the Nightfall - Thunderlord. Any use? I've been looking for a decent arc heavy weapon for some time now... (Gods how I hate Fallen captains!)

Cømet

Banned
Typical, I buy The Devil You Know with my hard earned Vanguard points and a Fate Bringer drops on my lap, what do I choose I wonder.

I've got a sunbro who can roll with you if you have a spot......if I can log into the game that is. Let's see what happens.

Think I already have you on PSN.

Milennia

I know Matt is eager to do it again at our usual time. ShadowVamp said he wanted to join again. We may need to nail down two more very confident individuals who will be on at 9pm PST/Midnight EST.

Of course this is all contingent upon the servers getting it together by then. Matt was getting constant DC's earlier.... so we'll see. The random Atheon teleports shouldn't matter for our group.

Yup lmk how things are looking random ports shouldn't be a problem ya

Jinjo

So, got my first exotic from the Nightfall - Thunderlord. Any use? I've been looking for a decent arc heavy weapon for some time now... (Gods how I hate Fallen captains!)

It was my first exotic, and aside from maybe Gjallarhorn it's the best heavy in the game. It wrecks shit in PvP probably better than The Gjall. High impact, amazing stability or you can spec it for more ammo or higher reload speed. Whatever suits your needs.

BadAss2961

At oracles before the templar section on PS4. Just need one player to continue our raid. Normal difficulty.

BadAss2961 is my PSN.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Paypal or PSN credit? I'd definitely pay real money for material farming since Bungie won't let me pay for it with any of the five fucking in game currencies.

Just let me know when, I'll do it Paypal to be secure, don't need psn credit
I can farm up a storm
Showed 50+ GAFfers the loops/route and 95% of all chests/nodes in an area

Ovek

7Member7
Yeah it's plain BS they make a core change to the raid and this late juncture. They should be busy fixing all these crappy bugs we have to deal with in the raid (like Atheon shooting through relic shields).

I think they just want to delay everyone getting their final loot even more. Probably afraid people will top out and bounce before the DLC

The entire game is designed around stretching the incredibly thin content as much as possible.

mstevens

I'd like to go if there is room. My PSN: mcstevens88

It's now obvious why the Atheon teleport patch was delayed. They wanted to put out the Iron Banner update first. "We're listening to you!" "We're not listening to you." Same reason every time there's unpopular news they say "Hey! Thorn & Bad Juju are getting buffed, guys."

I dont like where this update shows Bungie's priorities are. This patch was about pride.

Varvor

Outside of disconects some people having i am loving this new patch.

Did post-patch hard raid twice today.

Cleared second raid in one hour with killing Atheon on first attempt!

Got my second Vex Methoclast!

If any one looking for help give me a shout, i lead my raids like champ! PS4 Psn:Sgamar

Namikaze1

Here's some advice:

Forget doing Flawless for the foreseeable future. Bungie broke this game even more. Constant disconnects and shit. Just don't attempt till Bungie actually fixes their damn game.

Outside of disconects some people having i am loving this new patch.

Did post-patch hard raid twice today.

Cleared second raid in one hour with killing Atheon on first attempt!

Got my second Vex Methoclast!

If any one looking for help give me a shout, i lead my raids like champ! PS4 Psn:Sgamar

Seems like the only people that praise this game are the ones with the lucky drops lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom