• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

So I have a templar hard mode checkpoint, have three free spots for anyone looking for a quick fatebringer roll and opening the gorgon maze chests. Ps4, add JinjoNL.

Daemul

Bungie bah gawd, that new Atheon mechanic, genius.

tumblr_lvgoi7mkmp1qdlkgg.gif

I just did a full raid run with a random group to try out the new Atheon mechanic, and lawd, it was even better than I hoped it would be. The randomness took people out of their usual comfort zones(finally!), and we had to wipe a few times when three people who didn't know what to do in the portal section got ported, but we just laughed it off, and all three eventually figured it out and learnt the mechanics, and we got it done.

That Atheon fight was honestly the most fun I've had so far in Destiny, Bungie did good.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Where can I sign up for those prices? I fucking hate farming material.

Give me the time I'll farm at that price, hell I do patrols for free =D

Not joking here

I guarantee you 150+ for spin, spirit, helium, 100+ for relic iron

Nightfall was kind enough to give me
  1. Mida Multi Tool
  2. Shadow Price (with field scout)
  3. Hawkmoon

I have been compensated for dealing with monkeys weasels and rabbits :-D

Thanks X-Frame for helping out

Matush

Thanks Bungie for fucking up Raid again. Me and couple of my friends (who play Destiny casually) had an awful time in today's raid. As I stated earlier in this post, something that would take us 5-10 minutes, took us around 2 hours. They were just clueless (at first) what to do inside the timestreams and even with 6 guys on headsets, it was an awful experience that was unnecessary.

I get it, everybody should learn what to do at every stage of the Raid, but when you are going to change something as important as this almost 2 months later, when people already have learned their strategies, I can't help but wonder, wtf is Bungie doing and what they trying to achieve with this change.

Oh, and thanks for shards and energy, since this is pretty much the only thing Raid gonna give me (despite pulling it together for my team most of the time).

I just did a full raid run with a random group to try out the new Atheon mechanic, and lawd, it was even better than I hoped it would be. The randomness took people out of their usual comfort zones(finally!), and we had to wipe a few times when three people who didn't know what to do in the portal section got ported, but we just laughed it off, and all three eventually figured it out and learnt the mechanics, and we got it done.

That Atheon fight was honestly the most fun I've had so far in Destiny, Bungie did good.

1108.gif

I guess I'll have to try it out myself.

ocean

Banned
Give me the time I'll farm at that price, hell I do patrols for free =D

Not joking here

I guarantee you 150+ for spin, spirit, helium, 100+ for relic iron
Paypal or PSN credit? I'd definitely pay real money for material farming since Bungie won't let me pay for it with any of the five fucking in game currencies.

Join us for a fun normal raid?? You can get a lot of stuff like ass shards ans ass energy and ass beads and stuff

1.Wdungww
2.BadAss2961
3. Hit-me--

If you need a lv29 Titan I'm down (Appletz on PSN). Only done one raid before but I have a bunch of capped weapons, pretty good at add control/oracles/etc.

X-Frame

Nightfall was kind enough to give me
  1. Mida Multi Tool
  2. Shadow Price (with field scout)
  3. Hawkmoon

I have been compensated for dealing with monkeys weasels and rabbits :-D

Thanks X-Frame for helping out

Anytime!

May next week's Nightfalls be as kind to me as they were to you today!

lunlunqq

Every time I check out this thread, someone has to show off how lucky they were with drops. :mad: RNGesus does not treat everyone equially...

WOOHOO, disconnects. Flawless not gonna happen.

I'm going to rock myself to sleep tonight muttering *Ican'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawlessIcan'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawless*

If anyone is running a normal raid and wants help from someone with (way too much) experience, I still need to run it on my alt 29 hunter... I guess.. *sob*

Greenymac

I'm going to rock myself to sleep tonight muttering *Ican'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawlessIcan'tbelievewedidn'talreadygetflawless*

If anyone is running a normal raid and wants help from someone with (way too much) experience, I still need to run it on my alt 29 hunter... I guess.. *sob*

Was just about to post looking for 3 players in 15 min. Add Greenymac on psn or repist with your ID. Also any others please add. Looking to roll out in 15. I have experienced people so this should take an hour or so.

Yes, being one jump away from flawless really haunts.

Was just about to post looking for 3 players in 15 min. Add Greenymac on psn or repist with your ID. Also any others please add. Looking to roll out in 15. I have experienced people so this should take an hour or so.

Sounds good, I will get back on now.

Edit: Sorry... my PSN is DrDrizzay101, will add you...

Yes, being one jump away from flawless really haunts.

You aren't kidding. Pretty sure teams I've been in have had this happen 10+ times by now. All I hear when I close my eyes... "Guardian Down"....

Yaari

I guess my mission for this week is to get each of my characters to 28 so I can do 3 Nightfalls a week. Hunter is done, Titan is 27, and my Warlock is 25 and needs the most work.

Ugh, running around on the moon waiting for a Public Event to show up. Not farming, just doing a few patrol missions and just randomly exploring. I hear a chest, pick it up, twenty seconds later two guys start running up to me and shooting me. "You fucked up our farm", they message me.

Starting to get fed up with this game, honestly. There's so little content in this game people will get pissed off if you play it normally.

Qwell

uuuuggggg.... I think I just screwed myself, I'm assuming for at least a day or more. My PS4 updated to 2.0, and my new 2TB HDD arrived today. So I swap the HDD into my PS4, and I get the message that I need to download at least FW 2.0 onto a USB stick... however only 1.75 is actually posted on the Sony website... I assume they are slow at updating so I may be stuck...

Guess no Destiny for me tonight ... ggrrr.... oh actually just remembered I could at least play the PS3 to get my nightfalls out of the way hehe.

Jinjo

Are you still looking? I'll be home in 10 minutes

Sorry man it filled up quick. We already finished it lol.

Still no fatebringer dammit. Exotic chest didn't give me any good stuff and got a third Gjallarhorn today from the Nightfall. This is gonna be a disappointing week in Destiny isn't it? :(

hydruxo

Thanks Bungie for fucking up Raid again. Me and couple of my friends (who play Destiny casually) had an awful time in today's raid. As I stated earlier in this post, something that would take us 5-10 minutes, took us around 2 hours. They were just clueless (at first) what to do inside the timestreams and even with 6 guys on headsets, it was an awful experience that was unnecessary.

I get it, everybody should learn what to do at every stage of the Raid, but when you are going to change something as important as this almost 2 months later, when people already have learned their strategies, I can't help but wonder, wtf is Bungie doing and what they trying to achieve with this change.

Oh, and thanks for shards and energy, since this is pretty much the only thing Raid gonna give me (despite pulling it together for my team most of the time).

The contrasting posts are hilarious :)

Bungie can't win no matter what they do

Cømet

Banned
1108.gif

I guess I'll have to try it out myself.

It's fine really. For all us raid vets it's no different to normal, but it's gonna end in newbies being excluded from a lot of groups because people just won't have the patience. I'm used to being able to finish a raid in an hour or so now, no way do I want to waste time training random new guys to do it.

Shame it's still FUBAR'd, was hoping to play a little before bed. Guess I'll play Starcraft instead.

The contrasting posts are hilarious :)

Bungie can't win no matter what they do

Fixing stuff that's genuinely broken and correcting bugs, rather than wasting weeks altering game mechanics, would go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom