• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Fucking Shit lol, the Raid has new bugs/glitches

We got to the Conflux at the Gatekeepers part, all 6 of us in the middle, we do it perfectly, both relic shields vanish, "You succumb to the Darkness!", die, get insta-revived, "Expunged!", "Something Woe!", die, full wipe

Get stat screen, start Atheon checkpoint, get rewarded for Gatekeepers...

Also 3 people at random is stupid broken when a player disconnects, Holy Shit, do Bungie playtest on the different outcomes gamers might have, like hey what would happen if a player d/c's right before next portal phase, oh he's marked, he dc'ed, welp only 2 can go in, sux 2 b u

I arrived at the tower and had a package at the post office. One lost item, the shadow price with the larger ammo pack perk! Been waiting for this one!

Cømet

Banned
Absolutely ridiculous. No sooner do I put the killing blow to the Sekrion in the weekly, than do I get first a monkey, and then immediately after a weasel, kicking me back to the title screen.

Fuck you Bungie.

darthbob

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Ganhyun

Came to check on the status of the game before I leave work. Got a call from my friend that Destiny is shit on the 360 with disconnects, lag outs in PvP, and such. Guess I wont bother with this tonight.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
They've really bungled (hah) the first 2 months of this game. It may be different behind the scenes, but based of the communication given to us it's like dealing with a kid with ADD. They (sometimes) acknowledge issues, attempt to fix, break and then move off onto the next big thing. Who cares if the fix is good right?

I wonder if this game was rushed so it could be released at a time when they knew there was little competition? Get a player base built up and slowly fix their shit as people notice it. It's becoming more apparent every day there was nowhere near enough testing done before this was released, the sheer number of issues/bugs in VoG is astonishing it passed QA testing. Like how did any of their test groups not notice atheon was teleporting the furthest 3 people? How did nobody at bungie ask their test groups the tactics they used when fighting him?

Bring on November, I really want a break from this.

Luke. Is that you?

Namikaze1

Finally finished a jog.

Open for Hard Raid now :D
Don't. You'll just end up rage quitting like most of us. People are going to get disconnected left and right. Trust me. My team attempted a hard raid run an hour ago and we gave up after one too many disconnects.

I have not had issues logging in after the patch. But I only logged in once. So there are new bugs in the raid? Great job bungie..the old bugs and new bugs will never be fixed.

void666

Banned
Nightfall rewards this week:

- 9 energies
- No backup plans = 2 shards
- Alpha centauri SR = 2 energies

And got red death from crypturd.
I'm not a fan of pulse rifles but at least i have something new.

Holy Fucking Shit lol, the Raid has new bugs/glitches

We got to the Conflux at the Gatekeepers part, all 6 of us in the middle, we do it perfectly, both relic shields vanish, "You succumb to the Darkness!", die, get insta-revived, "Expunged!", "Something Woe!", die, full wipe

Get stat screen, start Atheon checkpoint, get rewarded for Gatekeepers...

Also 3 people at random is stupid broken when a player disconnects, Holy Shit, do Bungie playtest on the different outcomes gamers might have, like hey what would happen if a player d/c's right before next portal phase, oh he's marked, he dc'ed, welp only 2 can go in, sux 2 b u

Are you sure you didn't have Vex sacrifice at the last second? It's happened to a few groups, one of mine included and the two-man Hard Raid team. It's not new.

ocean

Banned
There's an all black one you can get from Dead Orbit rank ups (I forget its name) but it's totally random and I still don't have it at rank 6. I remember some guy on GAF got it at rank 13...
Guess I'll join Dead Orbit and funnel all my rep there forever until I get a black shader. I need it in my life.

Anyone else getting a LOT of "monkey" errors after this update? Never had any connection problems until now. Can't stay connected for more than 10seconds at times.

That error message means that your connection to some "master server" is timing out and game still tries to re-establish connection before fully terminating it. When connection times out / is terminated you get kicked from activity back to orbit or even login screen.

Thanks, good to know-- I guess it "saved" me a few times today then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom