• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwell

Well I got the FW 2.0 update file so I was able to finish installing my new 2TB HDD, and downloading all my games as fast as I can starting with Destiny. Was hoping Sunset Overdrive would hold me over while Destiny was re-installing, but I'm not feeling that game at all...

So... any raids starting on the PS3 or Nightfalls on PS3 since my PS3 will take about 2 more hours to download?

PS3 = Qwell

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I hope they nerf Suros Regime to the point where it's not even worth keeping in your vault and is useful only for salvaging for mats.

Well reading all these posts, im just gnna postpone the raid till tomorrow. Dont wanna deal with the mess especially after work.

No worries. Going to try to do a normal raid real quick now and then some flawless attempts a few hours later if it's reasonably stable. Probably wishful thinking but I did just help a friend do a daily + nightfall without issue.

But... when stuff is nerfed, something stronger takes its place and is then nerfed itself. So, we end up at a point where all the weapons have been nerfed to an equal level, right?

FrankerZ

You know that'll never happen. They just need to adjust things to be calculated differently for PvP and pve

Tovarisc

Its been offered by Xur twice. Why didnt you pick it up? Or maybe you want diversity? Either way, no reason to nerf it to hell.

People only stare at Suros Regime, but somehow ignore AR's like Shingen-C or Galahad-E that also are ludicrous easy win hoses in PvP. Even slower firing Shadow Price is still beast mode.

ARs as weapon class, when looking at PvP, is way too potent and kills way too fast in general when compared to other primary weapon classes. They may be "short range hoses of death", but you have problem when 90% of your PvP maps are all about short range battle.

Bungie has designed themselves into corner when it comes to PvP "balance".

Judging by the disussion in here, soloing Nightfall right now is a bad idea I take it.

Trying to do anything in the game now is bad idea.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
entire raid on Normal: Shards, Energy, Chatterwhite. Meanwhile, it's glitchier than ever. gg.

Navid

Just finished the normal Raid, this patch has broken more stuff than it has fixed going by that Atheon fight... Minotaurs and Harpies seemingly recovering health, teleports sending you all over the place and Atheon himself bugging out on more than one occasion.

I've done the Raid more than 15 times now and tonight was the worst I've seen it in terms of frequency of glitches and bugs. :(

Sorry to hear errors are still going. They made the dailies a pain in the ass today.

http://youtu.be/CnVf1ZoCJSo

Anyways, I now have a level 30 set of gear and three Titans to wear it, along with maxed Vision of Confluence, Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, Ice Breaker, and Corrective Measure. I am as ready for my first hard Vault of Glass as I'll ever be. Message if you're looking for a guy for PS3/PS4 Hard VoG.

Zoidberg

Just finished the normal Raid, this patch has broken more stuff than it has fixed going by that Atheon fight... Minotaurs and Harpies seemingly recovering health, teleports sending you all over the place and Atheon himself bugging out on more than one occasion.

I've done the Raid more than 15 times now and tonight was the worst I've seen it in terms of frequency of glitches and bugs. :(

But the atheon fix was necessary for their vision of the raid. It's better now, you just haven't seen the raid through bungies eyes.

(They can't see anything through all the monkey shit smeared on them)

Tovarisc

We are actively investigating issues impacting Destiny services. Until resolved, various Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions.

We are investigating the increased number of Monkey errors that players have been receiving since the update. Thanks for your patience while we work towards a solution.
24m ago

On Bungie.net.

jadedm17

Ive gotta say this inability to play thing is bullshit but those of you who insist on fighting through it a fourth.... fifth.... sixtth time are just endlessly amusing to me. Id love to play but its bugged, go play something else and try again tomorrow.

Frenden

Banned
All I want is to do the Nightfall, Weekly, Daily, and level up Hawkmoon. I'm not going to be at home the rest of the week (Formula 1, Austin!), so this was my shot.

I sad.

Carn82

People only stare at Suros Regime, but somehow ignore AR's like Shingen-C or Galahad-E that also are ludicrous easy win hoses in PvP. Even slower firing Shadow Price is still beast mode.

I still rock my Galahad E, love that thing.

Today RNGesus blessed me with two The Swarms. In give or take 6 oh well, can't have enough assmats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom