• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

If anyone on PS3 is thinking of starting a normal raid and wouldn't mind a newbie, please let me know. Desparate to see it and having trouble finding a group.

coy

Just got home but was reading the thread all day. Still monkeys huh? I will give Nightfall and Weekly a shot and hope the animals are resting.

exYle

Nightfall and Weekly Heroic were sooooooo easy. I had Atheon's Epilogue, Praedyth's Revenge, and a void The Swarm...

I suppose it's no fault of my own that I only get a Legendary pulse rifle as a reward. Ugh

People only stare at Suros Regime, but somehow ignore AR's like Shingen-C or Galahad-E that also are ludicrous easy win hoses in PvP. Even slower firing Shadow Price is still beast mode.

ARs as weapon class, when looking at PvP, is way too potent and kills way too fast in general when compared to other primary weapon classes. They may be "short range hoses of death", but you have problem when 90% of your PvP maps are all about short range battle.

Bungie has designed themselves into corner when it comes to PvP "balance".

Trying to do anything in the game now is bad idea.
Or they can just keep nerfs out of PVE. Don't need to nerf anything for PVE. Either ban it from PVP or apply the nerf only to PVP. At least they're taking the correct route and increasing the base damage # for the Vex. Either that or just take away Exotics from PVP entirely.

Carn82

Besides the not being able to connect thing earlier today I haven't had any problems with destiny, played a good 3 hours.

X-Frame

Yeah, I think I actually may save the raid for this weekend when things hopefully improve and I don't worry about getting kicked.

My *guaranteed* 2 pieces of raid armor will have to wait. 5th time's a charm.

Frenden

Banned
Has it gotten any better? I'm thinking of dipping my toe back in. I couldn't stay connect for longer than 10-15 minutes all day.

Tovarisc

Or they can just keep nerfs out of PVE. Don't need to nerf anything for PVE. Either ban it from PVP or apply the nerf only to PVP. At least they're taking the correct route and increasing the base damage # for the Vex. Either that or just take away Exotics from PVP entirely.

PvE and PvP balance should be separate so adjustments in another wouldn't cause imbalances in another. Bungie just decided, for some reason, to go with unified balance.

Giving Vex damage over 300 is step to right to direction, but still I can't but think it being just band-aid solution as they try to find some kind workaround for unified balancing.

Quick question.

When you finish a strike and it shows the stats, does that mean anything?

Such as: Does the placement of your name, or how well you did, affect what loot you receive or where your name is placed among the three people?

Sometimes I receive one item, and other times two..I'm not sure what to make of it..

Also..At level 20, how many different strikes are there in the playlist?

Quick question.

When you finish a strike and it shows the stats, does that mean anything?

Such as: Does the placement of your name, or how well you did, affect what loot you receive or where your name is placed among the three people?

Sometimes I receive one item, and other times two..I'm not sure what to make of it..

Also..At level 20, how many different strikes are there in the playlist?

Shit is all random. Thanks Bungie.

Artificially making Atheon more difficult is fucking stupid when they still have glitches going on.

We've had only 2 people get teleported in the timestream multiple times during good runs. Also had people in the time stream inside detain bubbles

Shit is all random. Thanks Bungie.

Random indeed. This literally just happened in Tiger Strike. Dude died constantly (could have been the other player) and got 4+ rewards and an exotic...

6VkDS6X.jpg

Flo_Evans

Damn they made the Minotaur that spawns behind you tougher. I'm feeling a lack of powerful void weapons.

Not sure I want to attempt solo again :p

Im done with this game for the week. Nothing says don't play me like constantly getting booted from single player missions, crucible matches, and strikes.

Tovarisc

Damn they made the Minotaur that spawns behind you tougher. I'm feeling a lack of powerful void weapons.

Not sure I want to attempt solo again :p

That minotaur listened when I told him some Truth, one missile at the time. Was 2 damage upgrades from being maxed out and still one kill was one missile.

Ranked up Cryptarch and Future War Cult.... got shards from both as reward after watching a dude randomly get an exotic...

I'm fucking done for the night

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Warlock Raid done, no armor since 2nd week of Destiny release FML!

5 Ascendant Energies, 11 Ascendant Shards
Praedyth's Revenge (3rd), Chatterwhite (4) and finally something amazing:
IG601XH.jpg

THUNDERLORD!

I have never seen VoC, Vex Mytho, or Atheon's Epilogue, I mean seriously, let's give people the same shader a fuck-ton of times, but shit you really need, NOPE!
Let's see how my alts do in Raiding

X-Frame

I'm sure it's been discussed to death in here already, but would guaranteeing a piece of raid gear every raid clear be "broken" or unbalanced?

Let's assume we're excluding the super hardcore with 3 characters of the same class. Is it so much to ask that someone who does a raid once a week get at least 1 piece of raid gear?

ethomaz

Banned
So um I got the grimorie card for killing 2000 enemies as a Hunter on my Titan.
Each friend kills counts... so if anybody in your fireteam kills a enemy it will count to you but for his class... better each assists counts like a kill for the class of the guy you assisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom