• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

I'm sure it's been discussed to death in here already, but would guaranteeing a piece of raid gear every raid clear be "broken" or unbalanced?

Let's assume we're excluding the super hardcore with 3 characters of the same class. Is it so much to ask that someone who does a raid once a week get at least 1 piece of raid gear?

Not enough RNG in that for Bungie though.

You were standing next to Hunters for 2000 of their kills.

Each friend kills counts... so if anybody in your fireteam kills a enemy it will count to you but for his class... better each assists counts like a kill for the class of the guy you assisted.

Oh cool. thanks.

Grinding Tiger's for hope of an exotic handcannon when a legendary special drops.
Turns into my second Patience and Time... Maybe RNGesus is trying to tell me something.
Don't know if I should stow it or break it down.

patchday

Warlock Raid done, no armor since 2nd week of Destiny release FML!

I have never seen VoC, Vex Mytho, or Atheon's Epilogue, I mean seriously, let's give people the same shader a fuck-ton of times, but shit you really need, NOPE!
Let's see how my alts do in Raiding

Man guess I cant complain. I've only raided like 4 times and got something almost eveyr run. got 2 Atheon Epilogues, 1 VoC, 2 raid pieces on my Hunter on 1st try, and 1 raid piece for Titan on 1st try, etc. Everyone always freaks out when I leave the raid decked out.

Could use more ascendant shards tho

Weirdly enough hard mode raid didn't get me shit but energies and a loading screen ship. Normal raid has been much more kind and fun

Frenden

Banned
Speaking of multiple alts of the same class, I'm trashing my Titan as soon as I level up his subclass for the trophy. I have enough legendary armor to get him to 28 once it's leveled, but I just do not find Titans as fun as Hunters or Warlocks.

I'll make a second Hunter and transfer all my level 29 gear to it and smartly double the activities I can do with minimal effort.

How about you guys? If you've tried all the classes, which did you like the least?

Sullichin

My first nightfall was the last time they did the nexus, I think. My friends and I were underleveled and unprepared. We cheesed it by staying up top and shooting the minotaur that spawns behind you and it was still challenging. Good times.

Good news for aspiring flawless raiders:

Just finished a normal raid with 0 disconnections.

Shout out from drdrizzay to GreenyMac and his crew on a job well done.

How about you guys? If you've tried all the classes, which did you like the least?

I've got a 30 Titan, 29 W and 29 H. Titan is easily my favorite for PvE which is where I spend almost all my time. I think it's quite good for PvP too but also don't care about that much. Hunter is least favorite since it's easily the worst for the raid (especially hard) although I enjoy playing all classes.

You do realize solo means you have the weaponry to do it alone....

That's just asking for trouble

Yeah, I know...but I've solo'd them before without the requisite burn weapon. Just takes a little longer, but this one is a bear.

Edit: Vanguard has a void machine gun I believe, I'll pick that up before I try again.

That's good to hear maybe it'll be all cleared up by the time I can log on.

Ha! Disconnected 4 times in under an hour. Dunno what Bungie have done but they've turned their game into a shower of shit. At least once a week there are problems but this has been the worst for a while. Truly awful.

JayEH

Weird. Didn't have to watch cutscene after daily. Could have sworn that I had to watch it last time this mission was the daily.

X-Frame

Surprisingly, no issues me playing for the last hour in PvP.

Also, maneuvering and juking through a hail of incoming auto rifle gunfire only to get close enough to deliver a tiger knee to the face -- priceless.

OT9 | Bungie Say, Monkey Do

And holy shit, we just finished the normal raid and the Atheon fight is terribly bugged. Sometimes it would port no one and other times only 1 or 2. Why'd they have to fuck with it? Put bumpers on the platform and leave it at that!

spyder_ur

Wow...was gonna give up on destiny tonight cuz of the network issues but glad I kept playing. Just picked up the Suros from a Tiger Strike! Wasn't sure what the big deal was, but after a couple strikes I'm seeing how great the stability is. What perks are recommended? Everyone likes this better than Hard Light, right? I have that almost fully upgraded.

Plus I finished the Invective bounty and grinded enough marks to buy Unfriendly Giant.

Zocano

Anyone getting a normal raid group together? Would like to join in. 28 Warlock or Titan. Plenty of experience.

PSN: Zocano

I got a question for whomever did the raid after the patch, what are the major differences besides the atheon changes mention in the changelog. There seems to be new glitches in addition to the old glitches as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom