• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

anyone want to normal raid? taking some guys who've never done it before have two slots left

psn: milkham

edit; full

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Dammit I forgot my class item inventory slot was full when I got the cape in the raid. It's not in my inventory aaaaaaaaaah. FUCK

Need a little help here, trying to log into destiny but its saying i don't have the newest version, however my download list says it downloaded and installed a destiny patch today, and when i goto game update it says and update is available, but then just loads the game and i get the same error.

I'm sure there is an easy fix for this?

EDIT: Sorted, just had to delete it from the download list despite it saying installation complete.

Okay, just wrapped up season 3 of TLoK (FRIGGIN AWESOME) and watched the first ep of Season 4. Is it safe to Destiny now?

Eh, still hit or miss. Destiny that is. Korea is fantastic.

Thorn Void portion complete! I'll have to do the Xyor challenge soon. Wish I could solo it.

Edit: Oh, the strike is its own thing? Cool. Anyone who wants to join in for shits and giggles my PSN is ArkkAngel007.

I got a question for whomever did the raid after the patch, what are the major differences besides the atheon changes mention in the changelog. There seems to be new glitches in addition to the old glitches as well :(

Had a glitch where oracles killed us during aetheon even though they were all dead. 100% sure of that one.

Had a glitch where someone died during Aetheon and had no ghost to rez. He was trapped in limbo somewhere.

Several times had the flash of white cover my screen as if I was going to be teleported, but ended up staying in the present.

Anyone looking to raid? Either normal or hard? I haven't done VoG since the patch, want to see what all the fuss is about. I have completed the raid numerous times (legitimately defeated Atheon too).

Lvl 29 Sun Warlock, have almost fully upgraded Vision of Confluence & Ice Breaker. Have mic. On PS4, PSN is same as my had username.

NastyBook

Eh, still hit or miss. Destiny that is. Korea is fantastic.

Thorn Void portion complete! I'll have to do the Xyor challenge soon. Wish I could solo it.

Edit: Oh, the strike is its own thing? Cool. Anyone who wants to join in for shits and giggles my PSN is ArkkAngel007.
That Strike says it's level 26. It isn't. It's a lot harder than it lets on.

Did the constant disconnects stop for the raid?

I was able to finish a normal raid run maybe an hour ago with 0 disconnects. Also Bungie tweeted that the "monkey" errors were getting under control.

Let me know if you want to join our flawless raider group, I know we have at least 4 maybe 5 looking to do it starting at 9 pm PST / Midnight EST. (drdrizzay101)

Vault of Glass - Normal
PS4

Looking for any and all players. Though we only have a couple slots left.

This is for a Raid at 8pm EST (3 hours from now).

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) Ratsult2
3) aMadTeaParty7
4) kidklovius
5) hetchi
6) scarletham

3 of us are regulars. Regulars and newbies are welcome to join.

Good job team. Not much loot to show for it, but we got it done.

Are the monkey's back in their cages?

If so, I'm looking for 4 people to join my fire team for a fresh normal raid on PS4

My PSN is: ShinigamiFrost

Our party consists of a level 29 warlock Sunsinger and a level 29 hunter

Afrocious

I was able to finish a normal raid run maybe an hour ago with 0 disconnects. Also Bungie tweeted that the "monkey" errors were getting under control.

Let me know if you want to join our flawless raider group, I know we have at least 4 maybe 5 looking to do it starting at 9 pm PST / Midnight EST. (drdrizzay101)

I can hop on at midnight, but I may not give it too many chances since that's about my bedtime.

Anyone looking to raid? Either normal or hard? I haven't done VoG since the patch, want to see what all the fuss is about. I have completed the raid numerous times (legitimately defeated Atheon too).

Lvl 29 Sun Warlock, have almost fully upgraded Vision of Confluence & Ice Breaker. Have mic. On PS4, PSN is same as my had username.

Join us

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom