• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution |OT| I never asked for this... It gave me lemon-lime

AEREC

Zaro said:
No TF2 items :(

I bet they will eventually show up, if not I would put in a steam support ticket saying that you have it preordered but no tf2 items.

Im guessing there's nothing that says preorder must be made through steam to get TF2 items, or maybe there is...I havent checked.

Arozay

AEREC said:
I bet they will eventually show up, if not I would put in a steam support ticket saying that you have it preordered but no tf2 items.

Im guessing there's nothing that says preorder must be made through steam to get TF2 items, or maybe there is...I havent checked.
I'll check again tomorrow when the preloading is done or something.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Is there any site/or any gaf thread where I can find nice amount of official artworks (and big ones) of this game?

Arozay

Meanwhile...

qkMLX.png

Torraz

Aeana said:
Tons of people here have already gotten their keys from GMG. They started putting them out 4-5 hours ago.

Just purchased and immediately got the key which I could then also immediately paste into steam which started pre-loading.

their support page

If you have purchased the game and have not received your key via email, please log on to the GMG website, and look under 'your games' to see all of your purchases. Simply click on the download link for Deus Ex: Human Revolution and you will see your Steam key there.

All i see is this

The following keys may be required to play your game:

Simply enter the keys if the game prompts you to.

>.>

Sent them a ticket. (I think lol)

got this back

Good afternoon,
Thanks for contacting us; Steam keys are currently being added to customer accounts and yours should be there shortly :)

Regards,
Martin

zkylon

zkylewd
DMPrince said:
their support page

All i see is this

>.>

Sent them a ticket. (I think lol)

got this back
Yeah, same case here.

I wasn't so excited before but this whole waiting for the key got me my hype back. Bring it on Eidos Montreal!

PaulLFC

I got my key from GMG, activated it on Steam and it said I'd activated successfully (showed Deus Ex HR Digital Retail).

It took a couple of minutes to show in my library, but it's there now. It isn't preloading though, just showing as "Not yet released". Will it start preloading automatically after a while? Clicking 'view preload info' doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: Ignore, I'm an idiot! Preloading right now!

I gotta hand it to Green Man Gaming for pulling it through to make their customers happy.

On top of that, they answered my support ticket in a matter of minutes. I still don't have my key, but the CS rep told me it will be there shortly with a little smiley face.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
PaulLFC said:
I got my key from GMG, activated it on Steam and it said I'd activated successfully (showed Deus Ex HR Digital Retail).

It took a couple of minutes to show in my library, but it's there now. It isn't preloading though, just showing as "Not yet released". Will it start preloading automatically after a while? Clicking 'view preload info' doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: Ignore, I'm an idiot! Preloading right now!

Nah according to the GMG twitter we can't download until Monday night when the game goes live.

Top Bottom