• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution |OT| I never asked for this... It gave me lemon-lime

lucius

Yeah on the Amazon website it says $20 credit but when I try to buy the 360 version before final checkout it only comes up $10 credit.

lucius

Oh well $10 is better than nothing, did anyone get in on the $20 credit off amazon because I saw it on the website but only a couple minutes.

9513385.jpg

JohngPR

The_Darkest_Red said:
The SKU is listed on their website and the availability is listed as "IN STORE ONLY" (I think this is only in reference to whether or not you can order it for in-store pickup) when I search for it at a nearby store so I would assume they will be getting some.

I tried that our earlier but wasn't sure if that's what it meant.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hmm, what happened to the ingame weapons if you preordered the game? And I don't mean the TF2 ones. Looking at the steam store neither the standard edition or the aug edition mentions the in game weapons.

What a shame...

JohngPR

Only $10 makes my decision much easier since I have a Reward Zone coupon for $10 so I'd basically get it for the same price. Best buy it is!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Amazon guy doesn't seem to want to give me the $20 since it is back at $10 now... Damn.

EDIT: Success! Although he didn't want to give it to me since it is at $10 now.

Curufinwe

The_Darkest_Red said:
If message boards are silly enough to deserve this kind of attitude then why are you running to one to check out reactions to your review less than an hour after you posted it?

hehe.

Excited to see new projects from Eidos Montreal, seems they really knocked it out of the park.

ironcreed

Banned
canadian crowe said:
I'm sure this has been brought up, but this is a huge thread, what is the average length of the game? This has to last me until Dark Souls.

30-40 hours and demands to be played through multiple times.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I can't help but click the shortcut in Steam every once in awhile, in hopes that I will magically unlock it and sneak some play time.

CaLe

canadian crowe said:
I'm sure this has been brought up, but this is a huge thread, what is the average length of the game? This has to last me until Dark Souls.

20 - 45 hours.

Depending on what you do.

Multiply that by your number of play-throughs.

canadian crowe said:
Hot damn, that's amazing. I played Alpha Protocol numerous times so I'm sure this will be no problem. Has there been talk on DLC?

Exactly 1 year ago... http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/18/eidos-montreal-confirms-dlc-plans-for-deus-ex-human-revolution/

He went on to add: “And yes, we started to work on DLC. That will be an extention of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Me and [Jean-Francois] Dugas, the game director, we started to work on that.”

DaBuddaDa

Fourman said:
When do Giant Bomb reviews usually go up? The day of release?
It will be posted sometime tomorrow according to Jeff who is reviewing it. He said he wants to check out the PC version a bit before publishing the review.

Derrick01

Banned
Animator said:
That is fucking bullshit. Why cant they make it 12 am EST as usual? :(

Yeah it sucks being punished for people who chose to live on the wrong coast. Most everything in this country operates on eastern time.

So after reading several comments in this thread and a couple others, it appears that the 360 and PS3 versions are virtually identical, give or take some brightness/contrast differences. So we can now all just chill and play with whichever controller we like more! :)

Carbonox

Bah, could only find a £3 off voucher for Zavvi. £41.85 is the cheapest I can score the Augmented Edition for, from what I could find. It shall suffice.

I'm going to suggest that we create a performance thread like we did with Crysis 2 and The Witcher 2, since there will be a lot of people complaining about the many pages where we will be discussing how the game runs on pc.

Good to hear about the EDGE review.

Listened to last Friday's Weekend Confirmed and although they were forced to tap dance around the embargo, I wasn't getting a super-hot vibe from them about the game.

I was actually beginning to rethink my purchase for tomorrow.

Purchase confirmed.

Top Bottom