• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKRT00

Got level 60 on my Monk and bought items. I can easily tank every elite pack in first areas act of inferno and i can still get 30% tank without changing items :)

psFJu.jpg

PIfJW.jpg

334 res = 52%, with aura of healing i have 400 so 57%

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
KKRT00, what's going on with that follower portrait?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
are ppl still bitching about how the AH ruin the game? even though...it's an opt-in system, and has nothing to do with ruining THEIR enjoyment?
It's a multiplayer game. If I am interested in playing with people I know and not completely dragging them down participating in the auction house is ubavoidable.

How much magic find are people rolling with in hell?

Since I'm melee I dropped from 70% to 40% to 0% magic find as I progressed from normal to hell and I haven't gotten any rares in a long time :|

Not that the rares I got back then were upgrades for me...

It says you "can't open the folder"? I've never heard of this problem before ._.?

No. I mean I press the button, it takes the screenshot. I go to the right folder, the screenshot is there.

When I open the pic, it says it cant because the file is empty.

The problem is the file itself, not the folder.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No. I mean I press the button, it takes the screenshot. I got to the right folder, the screenshot it there.

The problme is the file itself not the folder.
Right click the file and try opening it with paint or something, see if that works.

No. I mean I press the button, it takes the screenshot. I got to the right folder, the screenshot it there.

The problme is the file itself not the folder.

I am having an issue in Windows 7 where I can't print screen in paste in Paint, but they are showing up in My Documents/Diablo 3/Screenshots

Right click the file and try opening it with paint or something, see if that works.

Nope. Tried that. If I go to the properties of the file, it says the file has 0 bytes.

I was having an issue in Windows 7 where I couldn't print screen in paste in Paint, but they were showing up in My Documents/Diablo 3/Screenshots

I know that. That is where the screenshot is. The problem is the file.

Yoshichan

I am having an issue in Windows 7 where I couldn't print screen in paste in Paint, but they were showing up in My Documents/Diablo 3/Screenshots
To fix this, I think all you have to do is switch to Fullscreen (Windowed) or Windowed. You'll be able to print screen and paste it in paint.

Yoshichan

Nope. Tried that. If I go to the properties of the file, it says the file has 0 bytes.
Found a blue post about it :)

hNosz.png

You'll have to wait, unfortunately!

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
are ppl still bitching about how the AH ruin the game? even though...it's an opt-in system, and has nothing to do with ruining THEIR enjoyment?

Well the whole looting system is tailored to the AH, if i only find items that are fife lvl. below my char. lvl. something is wrong - I can't recall if i have ever found an item i can't use because of lvl. restriction, but that is something that would make he really giggly and i would gladly grind to lvl up etc. ... now, all i find is crap :'(

And the "only" way to find gear thats at my char. lvl is in the AH.

Yoshichan

I tried with Fullscreen windowed and the file ws still 0 bytes. I didnt try it with paint though. Will try.
It'll most likely work if you try the classic copy'n'paste into paint-method :)

Yoshichan

I like the AH. I sell a shit, I buy shit. I feel like I'm contributing.
Indeed. Perfect example why I'm starting to like AH: Woke up today, started up the game to check AH, saw that I had sold stuff for more than 1.1 mil. Fuck yeah.

It'll most likely work if you try the classic copy'n'paste into paint-method :)

What do you think of my build?

I use Leap (with the added armor for 4 secs) + Ground Stomp (with rune that doubles the radius and makes them get close to me) + Furious Charge (that recharges instantly if I hit 5 enemies)

Of course, Im already buffed with +15% dmg (passive), Battle Rage (double damage with rune - +30%), +25% (when I reach max fury (which happens fast cause only Battle Rage costs Fury and even then I use it always together with War Cry that generates more Fury than BR costs :D)

All in all, MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!! XD

KKRT00

Watching your stream now - do you think you could do a build breakdown? Why do you pick two mantras, significance of your Spirit Regen, etc?

To give Wizard +48% damage boost.

And healing aura is necessity for surviving.

I dont have spirit regen, but my attack speed is high, so i dont need it, if i can hit mobs.

Yoshichan

Just found another legendary (I think that'll make it my seventh one?). Girdle of Giants... so terribly bad :lol I'm probably lucky if I manage to sell it for 10k.

Yoshichan

Riggs

Banned
Holy shit my bud gave me some new weapons he found as "Trash".

I am doing so much fucking dmg in nightmare now. 2k dps finally!

Kayhan

Forgive my question but reading three threads is daunting - is this a great game? Is that the general GAF consensus? Reviews, I generally don't thrust.....

Riggs

Banned
Just found another legendary (I think that'll make it my seventh one?). Girdle of Giants... so terribly bad :lol I'm probably lucky if I manage to sell it for 10k.

Give to me I will sell for 4k and spend it all on crafting bullshit.

Btw Ferrets make DH the best class.

Yoshichan

When I reach Inferno, will I hve to switch to sword and shield or is 2-hander doable?
You will need a 1H and a shield, yeah.
Holy shit my bud gave me some new weapons he found as "Trash".

I am doing so much fucking dmg in nightmare now. 2k dps finally!
The real question is, what's your health at?! &#9829;

Ettie

I coulda swore I asked this already but I couldn't find it so...

How long does a playthrough take on normal? If I'm not a typical new game + kind of guy, how many hours will I get from this?

NH Apache

Banned
So I just logged an and all my shit is gone. All my equipment and money.

There is a recent player that I never played with in the recent players thing. Who do I need to talk to to report, whatever.

What sucks is that I was using the authenticator on my nexus, but had to flash to stock and thus got rid of the authenticator app. You can't just transfer it, so I had to disable authenticator and just hadn't re-enabled it. It hadn't even been a day.

Fuck, this sucks.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
When I first start inferno, even on Act 1. Should elite mobs be giving me a problem? I had some Vortex, Fast, and Jailer. So it got difficult to kite them on top of them respawning their health instantly after I died. I don't see how I'm supposed to beat them as Wizard.

Riggs

Banned
So I just logged an and all my shit is gone. All my equipment and money.

There is a recent player that I never played with in the recent players thing. Who do I need to talk to to report, whatever.

What sucks is that I was using the authenticator on my nexus, but had to flash to stock and thus got rid of the authenticator app. You can't just transfer it, so I had to disable authenticator and just hadn't re-enabled it. It hadn't even been a day.

Fuck, this sucks.

Ah shit man I am sorry : (

Make a ticket pronto. Infact I would make a ticket, then call them today.

(HOURS: 7 A.M. - 8 P.M. PACIFIC TIME, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK)

Support
US Account & Technical Services: 1-800-592-5499

If you are not US here is link.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom