• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz

Paid for this by selling 400mil gold on RMAH, still got about 450mil left, gave my brother loads as well, my Barb/Monk/Wiz are ready for RoS.

Ps who do I message to join the EU Clan(sorry if this as been asked already)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Uthred

What's it going for? I learned it before checking and saw afterwards that I could've gotten about 60 mil for it. But then they patched it and I got some amazing weapons out of it, so all was good in the end.

Down to ~25 million on the EU

Kssio_Aug

I believe I have nothing to sell. I had a Skorn that I could sell to 20kk, and that was it. All the other things are bad legendaries that no one bothers to buy. I think I will just salvage them.
Maybe I have some receipe, but I'm not sure. And some gems (maybe Ill sell them).

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
There is no need for you to buy a new license. You'll get your account back.

Yeah, I only mentioned that in case of "OMG I'm not going to have my account back by the 31st, I'd better get a new account so I can register in time to get my wings".

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If I buy a new license would it over ride my old one? That's my biggest concern right now. I don't want to spend the 20 if it isn't going to solve my issue.

I don't think it will override your previous license. You will just have two D3 license keys tied to your account. So you would end up having to start over from scratch.

Unless I am 100% wrong, but that's at least how it worked for me with WoW a few years ago.

Takuan

I never cared about gems and was therefore only able to make about 5 mil selling that stuff. Still more gold than I've ever seen.

You have the majority of it downloaded already with patch 2.0. On release day, they just flip the switch so we can access it. There might be a small patch on release day but we already have all the media.

(just in case, double-check your pre-download settings in the launcher)
They're charging us for content already on our hard drive? THIS IS THE NEW ON-DISC DLC HOW DARE THEY (lol)

So I only have about 750k gold right now. Will I be running into financial troubles? Hearing people having tens or millions of gold is kind of disheartening compared to what I have now. Haven't played the game in about a year or so, so I am will basically have to relearn the game.

I don't think you have to worry, seeing as you can actually acquire pretty good stuff (in addition to gold) just by playing the game. You just won't be able to gamble away your riches as much as they can.

I was very low last night, but started selling pretty much everything. Whites and grays are selling for about 50k each, and I'm also salvaging all blues and yellows and selling the crafting mats.
Good call; I've been salvaging for mats just to do it and should dump it all while I can.

mackattk

So I only have about 750k gold right now. Will I be running into financial troubles? Hearing people having tens or millions of gold is kind of disheartening compared to what I have now. Haven't played the game in about a year or so, so I am will basically have to relearn the game.

Ashodin

If you get Ros, they will throw money at you. Most people are just building a stash.

th3dude

I'm in the same boat as you. Have about 2.5mil right now.

I was very low last night, but started selling pretty much everything. Whites and grays are selling for about 50k each, and I'm also salvaging all blues and yellows and selling the crafting mats.

Granadier

My body is ready. Between this and FFXIV 2.2... I won't have any free time. My poor thesis.

New thesis.

"How video game companies are taking over the world by releasing amazing games so people don't have any time for other things."

Then video games become "research".

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
my brain

god damn if it wasnt for mumble

MY BRAIMN

Wilsongt

New thesis.

"How video game companies are taking over the world by releasing amazing games so people don't have any time for other things."

Then video games become "research".

FFX/X-2 HD, Dark Souls II, RoS, FFXIV 2.0...

"How video game companies conspired to make March 2014 the least productive month of all time."

Granadier

FFX/X-2 HD, Dark Souls II, RoS, FFXIV 2.0...

"How video game companies conspired to make March 2014 the least productive month of all time."

See, now you are doing work. Refining that subject to a practical thesis.

Wow. All my crafting mats and gems sold within a couple minutes. Made about 30mil in 5 minutes. Now I'm going to combine all my diamonds and sell those.

Yoshichan

DON'T KICK ME

JambiBum

Thanks for the help guys. Got it unbanned, now I just have to wait for a phone call from them so that I can unlock my account.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Have Blizzard released an exact time for when the ah will be closed ?

at patch. so likely 5am PDT.

edit - they haven't said "this is when". But battle.net goes down for patch on Tuesday's at 5am PDT. When it comes back up, there won't be any AH in D3.

Well I was on vacation for a week, will resume activities tonight!, I'll be doing some CoTA runs for some paragorn lvl farming, I am also up for some group play (T1, T2 or T3) See you tonight US-GAF clan!

Yoshichan

So how is it that the OT went up earlier than a week out from release?
I asked shouta (mod) if I could put it up earlier because |OT5| already had 20k posts.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am looking forward to being the only crusader not spamming blessed hammer next week.

I never liked that build in D2, fuck the police.

Firemind

I am looking forward to being the only crusader not spamming blessed hammer next week.

I never liked that build in D2, fuck the police.

Too bad Zeal sucks something fierce. Not sure how Shield Bash (read: Smite) and Steed Charge (read: Charge) stack up to the godly hammers of doom.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Too bad Zeal sucks something fierce. Not sure how Shield Bash (read: Smite) and Steed Charge (read: Charge) stack up to the godly hammers of doom.

Zeal is just a single rune on a skill and is totally unrelated to the D2 skill though, I'm not sure how that matters. Blessed shield and sweep attack both look like pretty cool options.

the same as before?

I was able to find this. From a blue post in the D3 forums:

With Patch 2.0.1, the only thing that changed about the current Hellfire Ring/Infernal Machine event is the drop rates. Both Keys and Organs now only drop in Torment I or above at the following rates:

Torment I: 25%
Torment II: 28%
Torment III: 33%
Torment IV: 38%
Torment V: 43%
Torment VI: 50%

Level 70 Hellfire rings confirmed

Once you level past 60, the Wardens will no longer drop the keys for the level 60 event. Once you reach level 70, they will begin dropping keys appropriate for the level 70 event. This allows players who choose not to upgrade to Reaper of Souls to be able to continue doing the level 60 event while those who do upgrade can progress through the new Infernal Machine event at 70. :)

The level 60 rings aren't being removed from the game, and you'll be able to craft any remaining keys you have into the appropriate Infernal Machine event and run the 60 event as before. Just bear in mind that level 60 Infernal Machines will spawn the level 60 bosses and cannot be used for the level 70 event.

Ashodin

What did you say boy?

You doubt the power of zeal son? Come duel me in the expac. COME DUEL MEEEE

Yoshichan

:( I'm bailing out of EU GAF

US GAF got room for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom