• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dengatron

I wonder if I'll get the preorder bonuses with an amazon preorder. I have the first collectors edition, heart of the swarm collectors edition, and they're adding new wings, so I've gotta complete the set. Also the expansion collectors edition is pretty lacking compared to the base games, and it's the same price.

JCizzle

Just made about 4 million selling gems and shit i've accumulated since 2.01 hit. Not sure if I want to sell more in case I need the mats in the expansion (like how you need common debris now, which is the hardest part next to legendary mats).

Skab

Just made about 4 million selling gems and shit i've accumulated since 2.01 hit. Not sure if I want to sell more in case I need the mats in the expansion (like how you need common debris now, which is the hardest part next to legendary mats).

Common debris is BoA anyway. All the new/70 stuff is.

JCizzle

Common debris is BoA anyway. All the new/70 stuff is.
Oh yeah, it's just a matter of me not accumulating enough. Some of my recipes call for like 30 pieces for each craft, which adds up really fast so I want to make sure I have enough stock.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Weak ass day today (I need the sleep), went from 252 to 259.

Good fun today though, thanks EU GAF!

Peace!

I was messin around with my HD WD last night. Found the new zunni's mojo and a sweet belt that causes 80% slow with locust swarm. I need a new 1h though. Badly.

I'll probably swap between that and my monk until RoS. Playing HC is a nice change of pace.

robochimp

I wonder if I'll get the preorder bonuses with an amazon preorder. I have the first collectors edition, heart of the swarm collectors edition, and they're adding new wings, so I've gotta complete the set. Also the expansion collectors edition is pretty lacking compared to the base games, and it's the same price.

Physical copies registered by the 31st get the preorder bonuses.

I'm getting the CE from Amazon, but if the servers go live at 12am on the 25th like they did for Vanilla, then I'll probably end up buying the digital version so I can play when it goes live, then upgrade to the CE once I get it.

HYPE.

mileS

My new house had a flood in the basement today. So thats fun... but I still managed to squeeze some paragon levels in between calling the insurance company and dealing with plumbers.

RoS hype don't stop for nothing!

commissar

Ignoring Rifts/Bounties is there much more story content after where the beta ended or is it just the boss fight etc.

Edit:
Nevermind thought it was out already :V

weird. blizzarrd uses paypal differently. i was hoping they asked me to log in via paypal before the order goes through. instead it just showed an order confirmation when i click submit.

i guess i own RoS now lol.

I'm selling everything that isn't nailed down, personally. I don't plan on ever spending enough time on level 1-60 softcore for those mats to matter.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm getting the CE from Amazon, but if the servers go live at 12am on the 25th like they did for Vanilla, then I'll probably end up buying the digital version so I can play when it goes live, then upgrade to the CE once I get it.

HYPE.

not sure if that's wise seeing the typical server issues with Blizz games when new expansions hit. Best of luck though. Im just gonna wait on my CE from Amazon and hope servers are stable when I get in.

RS4-

Made around 250m, + $30 since the patch; only time I've used RMAH since release. Kinda wish I used it a lot more.

Lost millions of gold though from not paying attention to what I was vendoring when the loot patch hit; definitely got rid of really good amulets, rings and other pieces.

Sitting on 140m right now, hoping I can squeeze out maybe another 30-50. Will buy digital standard on bnet. Ridiculous that the retail CE here is $90 + tax. I only want the art book.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah, there's probably just a sync issue with your Authenticator.

You have the majority of it downloaded already with patch 2.0. On release day, they just flip the switch so we can access it. There might be a small patch on release day but we already have all the media.

(just in case, double-check your pre-download settings in the launcher)

Typically people put in a ticket, provide some proof of ownership and they get the account back. If you're worried about the turnaround time, the base game is only $20 right now, so you'd be spending $60 instead of $40.

Settings are set to auto update and patch. Also, everything says Diablo III Reaper of Souls so I believe I am good to go.

inky

Sold my 500 million on the AH. It'll make a nice game on Steam or something, plus if I ever buy the expansion I see no issue with starting fresh (give or take 60 million) now that there is no AH.

Made around 250m, + $30 since the patch; only time I've used RMAH since release. Kinda wish I used it a lot more.

Lost millions of gold though from not paying attention to what I was vendoring when the loot patch hit; definitely got rid of really good amulets, rings and other pieces.
Geebus. And here I was happy with the $2 million I made since patch since I was starting out completely fresh.

Man... running for the gem... ten runs solo... only saw Chiltara twice. Obviously didn't drop the item. Gah. Need to take a break and maybe try again later.

IceMarker

The AH wasn't so bad, I'll miss it, but in the long term I completely understand its removal. My PayPal account is about to get near zero use now.

RS4-

Geebus. And here I was happy with the $2 million I made since patch since I was starting out completely fresh.

Man... running for the gem... ten runs solo... only saw Chiltara twice. Obviously didn't drop the item. Gah. Need to take a break and maybe try again later.

I had to make up for the lack of gold pre patch; I actually stopped playing for 6-7 months because I wasn't happy with the game.

Pre patch, I never had more than 15m lol.

Kvik

Maintenance tonight start at 11pm Melbourne time? Sweet.

Paragon levelling tonight then straight to bed after :p

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I made about 15m today off gems and whites, not a bad last day of trading. I'll be going in to RoS with about 600m and I'm happy with that.

7 more sleeps!

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
It's possible to burn any amount of money rerolling items if your luck is bad enough. The cost increases without limit.

Just don't reroll the same item too many times and regular gold income is fine.

IceMarker

It's possible to burn any amount of money rerolling items if your luck is bad enough. The cost increases without limit.

Just don't reroll the same item too many times and regular gold income is fine.

What, you don't like to frivolously spend your gold like a rich entrepreneur Raticus?

I have 260 million gold, part of me thinks that wont be enough. For some reason I feel like a lot of time will be spent at the Mystic.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
So If I buy the expansion now can I play as the new class and stuff or do I have to wait til release? I figure it's wait to release but all the stuff is already in with the new patch so...

The source that lets electrocute jump back to the same target dropped for me last night...as well as the wizard hat that gives a chance for mirror images to replicate another image when it's killed.

I wonder what build I can go with them. I know that source could probably go with wyrdward,. too bad I don't have that item.

Also, I preordered RoS...when do I get my wings!?

Cipherr

not sure if that's wise seeing the typical server issues with Blizz games when new expansions hit. Best of luck though. Im just gonna wait on my CE from Amazon and hope servers are stable when I get in.

Im hoping the servers hold this time. Launch was pure jokes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom