• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effer

Does anyone know if I can use expansion items/gems if someone WITH the expansion dumps them on me? ie; a shitty level 70 weapon with reduced level requirement so a 60 could use it.

Does anyone know if I can use expansion items/gems if someone WITH the expansion dumps them on me? ie; a shitty level 70 weapon with reduced level requirement so a 60 could use it.

gems dont, because they are BoA. items I dont know, I would tell you if you can test but I dont have any lvl 70 items with lvl req reduced

holy shit thanks just tested 15 runs in less than 5 min and got 2 legs. although i got them at the first 3 runs, then nothing maybe doing some runs after some rifts would be better, this gets boring quick

I ran it and got a ring on my first try. I then ran it gain maybe 15 more times and got fuck all.

I even tailored a wizard build so I could easily fly through the level without coming close to dying (mirror image, teleport, illusionist, diamond skin, force armor, etc etc).

I feel like everyone's mileage will vary. RNG screws me whenever it can so it's probably a waste of time.

Gah I know I should already get on it but I'm seriously worried about starting a Crusader then having a 1-69 lvl Thunderfury drop when I want the weapon on my Wizard.... ARGHGHGHG

Animal

Banned
I am starting to feel fatigued by the game because I feel like i'm hitting a wall of no reward for effort.

1. I am far from being well geared.
  2. I am not finding any gear that is an upgrade
  3. Legendary drop rate feels much lower than everyone else
  4. Kadala is a cruel cold-hearted witch

I am still enjoying playing the my class. This low reward situation is getting to me though.

I am starting to feel fatigued by the game because I feel like i'm hitting a wall of no reward for effort.

1. I am far from being well geared.
  2. I am not finding any gear that is an upgrade
  3. Legendary drop rate feels much lower than everyone else
  4. Kadala is a crewl cold-hearted witch

I am still enjoying playing the my class. This low reward situation is getting to me though.

Well, the game is 1 week old, it will be times you dont get anything, just keep playing rifts or something, rifts are fun to do and you gain a lot of experience too.

Ilive1up

is attack speed that big of a deal? or monster expierence?

should i reroll it for a socket maybe?

CdbYBJl.jpg

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
>Zone into Core of Arreat for a chest run
>Crusader boldly exclaims "TIME TO TEST MY SKILL!"
>Gets ripped to pieces in .5 seconds by a champ pack that was right on top of us at the start.

Well okay.

scy

is attack speed that big of a deal? or monster expierence?

should i reroll it for a socket maybe?

If you don't need CDR for your build / don't use Zombie Charger, rolling the skill damage into a skill you use or Crit Chance would probably be the best.

scy

Correct. And, despite the way it's displayed there, that Skill Damage should also be a Primary roll. You can always check the (?) on the Mystic to see what the options are for the affix slot.

Kssio_Aug

Today I upgraded a lot of my Wizard! o_O

I am actually with 572k sheet dps, and 3,4m toughness. With magic weapon and enery armor I am with 687k dps, and 4,1m toughness. My toughness is not overscored by Vitality, I am with more than 1k resist to all and more than 5k of armor, I am surviving quite well now though I still want to rise them.

Now I am quite tired of my build, and I think frozen orb will be nerfed soon! So I want to find a build that does not makes me feel much waker... someone recommend me any?

Sigmaah

Was at like 250K damage with my crusader, today got some dope legendaries and some nice as fuck re rolls. Got my dudes damage to 515K 6.8 mill toughness and like 4000+ healing.

I really do like RoS.

Strider

Awww yea. Milestone hit. Triple digit paragon.

Picked up D3 earlier this year and never thought I'd play it this much. Can easily see myself getting a few hundred more paragon lvls...

200 is the real goal though. Need that max movement speed.

Achtius

It doesn't. It just limit's your max movement speed to 110% instead of the normal 125%

Oh. That's not that bad then. I got a hellskull (it ignores the movement speed penalty) if i ever want more speed.

>Zone into Core of Arreat for a chest run
>Crusader boldly exclaims "TIME TO TEST MY SKILL!"
>Gets ripped to pieces in .5 seconds by a champ pack that was right on top of us at the start.

Well okay.

I just tried doing this today, luckily I have illusory boots, which let me run past them.If i dont' have it, I dont' think it is possible for me XD

MYE

Got this from the blood shard lady after spending 75 blood shards :D

i53I6iqCyCyhq.png

Also a big thank you to trickster for setting me straight and telling me to switch gems on my main

ibkXttJaf3yTM5.png

Question. Should I reroll anything here? Maybe resist?

ibcXkcYaidtUF3.png

Question. Should I reroll anything here? Maybe resist?

ibcXkcYaidtUF3.png

its a 60 ammy so it shouldnt be that expensive, but yeah, resists are too low, crit chance is too, but rerolling that just to get 10 is not worth it at that level. get elemental damage instead of resistances or anything you need

EDIT: wait that proc, shadow clones are like mirrors of a wiz? do they cast skills? if so, nice to have point of no return bubbles and get extra casts

Xyber

What's everyone's latency usually like? I never seem to go below 100 ms and it tends to hover around 116...

~35 most of the time. It all comes down to how close you live to your nearest server you get connected to.

Live in Sweden and are playing on EU.

Zeliard

~35 most of the time. It all comes down to how close you live to your nearest server you get connected to.

Live in Sweden and are playing on EU.

Crazy Swedes.

I have pretty good (American, lol) internet and I never go below 100ms in D3. In most other games I'm the asshole pinging 12ms and such to East servers, but with Diablo 3 that's never remotely the case.

_DrMario_

What's a good build for a new 70 WD with crap gear?

I tried looking on the official forums but the people there make me want to kill myself.

MYE

its a 60 ammy so it shouldnt be that expensive, but yeah, resists are too low, crit chance is too, but rerolling that just to get 10 is not worth it at that level. get elemental damage instead of resistances or anything you need

EDIT: wait that proc, shadow clones are like mirrors of a wiz? do they cast skills? if so, nice to have point of no return bubbles and get extra casts

Yeah the clones cast skills

So I'm trying out Torment 1 finally, doing fairly well with my 70 Barbarian. Then I get to the Zoltun Kulle boss fight, not realizing he's got an enrage timer. Fml I can't kill this bastard.

Xevren

I hope I have one of these days where I get awesome legendaries, getting so jealous of some of these you guys are getting. All I get shitty amulets with shitty stats.

Achtius

weapon_zpse2e5dab4.png

can you guys give me advice which stats should i try rolling into socket? Vit or Attack speed?

Probably attack speed right?

Atlantis

What's a good build for a new 70 WD with crap gear?

I tried looking on the official forums but the people there make me want to kill myself.

I think Firebat/Fetish works fine without a lot of gear, but I've been using Zombie Bears (I hit 70 yesterday) and it's been great.

joesmokey

Played around with explosive blast a bit today for a change of pace. The huge crit numbers are fun, but I just don't enjoy cooldown related skills.

Still waiting for that elusive off-hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom