• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaari

Can Gloves of Worship only be found through a certain ACT doing Bounties, or does that make no difference? I tried google but no luck.

linkent

Screenshot029.jpg

1049.gif

glove.jpg

Finally got it. :D

are there some trick to see these images?
cant enlarge it.. cant see the stats..

today whole day, i keep imagining that a tal rasha will drop for me..
went out.. back to home.. do a rift.. DING!! tal rasha source!!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/linkent-6827/hero/1552054
2 more 2 go! or 1 with the ring of grandeur..

any1 can suggest which slot should i gamble now?

Boogdud

Trying to farm a torn soul but I'm not sure if it will drop on normal or just T1+? Anyone know if legendary mats drop in normal? Obviously farming on normal and resetting is a lot faster at my gear level.

Ragnaroz

Trying to farm a torn soul but I'm not sure if it will drop on normal or just T1+? Anyone know if legendary mats drop in normal? Obviously farming on normal and resetting is a lot faster at my gear level.
They'll drop on any difficulty. I was farming Angelic Shards yesterday on Normal and got 2 in like 5 Izual runs.

Been playing around with Crusader No Wrath Generator build of mine. My gear still isn't the best, but with 30% CDR it's working quite nicely. I'm using only one Wrath spender(Blessed Hammer) and Condemn, Bombardment, Akarat and Heaven's Fury. Last slot is the Steed, ofc. Once I'm able to get CDR up to 50% I think the build will start to really shine.

Where are chest runs still possible?

This is the pre-nerf Arreat Core chest run? Or is this another chest run post-nerf?

There's a chest run in act V. Quest 6.2+. Port to Abandoned Siege Camp. You can run slightly to the left, and then all the way back to the 3rd stairs. There are no mobs there except for a couple of dudes in towers throwing a low dmg bomb. It doesn't do more than ~30% of my health on T6, and I play on hardcore, so it's very safe.

Already hot fixed I am told.

Kyoufu

Anyone know where I should dump my Paragon points into as a Barbarian?

I watched a video that had Magic Find in the Paragon page but I don't see it. Was it removed?

Ragnaroz

Anyone know where I should dump my Paragon points into as a Barbarian?

I watched a video that had Magic Find in the Paragon page but I don't see it. Was it removed?
First page MS then Strenght. 2nd page pretty much anything you want. 3rd page All Res then %life or Armor. 4th page Resource Cost deducion.

Zemm

Still waiting for that build defining item for my Wizard - Cindercoat + Magefist or Frostburn + azurewrath. Would much rather have Frostburn than Magefist since Frozen Orb is so much more fun and powerful than the fire orb.

ElyrionX

There's a chest run in act V. Quest 6.2+. Port to Abandoned Siege Camp. You can run slightly to the left, and then all the way back to the 3rd stairs. There are no mobs there except for a couple of dudes in towers throwing a low dmg bomb. It doesn't do more than ~30% of my health on T6, and I play on hardcore, so it's very safe.

Already hot fixed I am told.

Thanks. I've been runing this since a couple of hours ago. Averaging 2-3 legs per hour I think.

about to hit lvl 60 for crusader. don't really like the class. should have just stuck with my female monk and lvl her up. i'll just try to cover his face up with a helmet. maybe he'll look better. the 50% exp community buff helps so far though. should be almost to 65 by the time i'm done with act iv.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I continue to be sad as I really like Crusader and will continue to look to play her. Also, I missed out on two days of XP due to my PC being disassembled. =(

Could you link to your armory page? Would love to see your gear in detail. I have a few mill more toughness than you on my wizard, but my sheet dmg is only about half of yours.

I started to compromise on toughness to squeeze out more DPS. I could get 14% more toughness with a loss of only 4% DPS by changing to gloves with vitality instead of attack speed. I have another weapon with almost the exact same DPS with 11% more toughness but... it's not thunderfury.

I mostly play Torment 2 which is pretty easy. Torment 3 is still too annoying.

Here's my profile page

A lot of the stats are wrong for some reason. For example, my gloves have 46% crit dmg. The mirrorball has 3xx-3xx dmg not 7-8.

The cool thing is my magic missile actually doing 3x the normal dmg. That's actually my main attack. I can easily (and quickly) do the "Clear the hell rift" bounty in Act IV on Torment 6. That rewards ~420,000 gold and 65 million exp. It's made my leveling go so much faster.

Lain

Just today I learned about Mirrorball and was thinking I really wanted one, then while doing Torment 1 with a friend an orb dropped and I was already thinking "meh, it's not the one I wanted" because I was confusing the icon look until I actually realized it was the item I wanted.
I'm now using it instead of the Triumvirate I was using.
Since I'm not sure if the stats are good as is, could someone more knowledgeable tell me if I should try to reroll something for something else more useful?

The Cowboy

Is there an EU GAF clan?.

If so and there is room, can i get an invite please - TheCowboy#2318
Just quoting myself again for this.
-
Also, man levelling my Barb from 60 to 70 was a pain in the rear and no fun at all, when i took my WD from 60 to 70 and had a great time and despite being a challenge on my selected difficulty it was still great fun. With the Barb i got all my gear at L61 then had zero upgrades all the way up until L70, on the way i had to keep dropping the difficulty until at the end i was running the game on normal as at L69 elites where harder to beat than Torment Rift bosses on my WD.

Then gearing from L61 to L70 needs a serious overhaul, its terrible for gear dependant classes. Its silly how much my stats increased within 10 minutes of being level 70 over the whole slog from 61 through 69, it went from really hard on normal to really easy on expert.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just today I learned about Mirrorball and was thinking I really wanted one, then while doing Torment 1 with a friend an orb dropped and I was already thinking "meh, it's not the one I wanted" because I was confusing the icon look until I actually realized it was the item I wanted.
Since I'm not sure if the stats are good as is, could someone more knowledgeable tell me if I should try to reroll something for something else more useful?

The triumvirate is better unless you are relying heavily on magic missile

Neither has APOC which sucks because it's such a bitch to re-roll on sources

Sothpaw

rng starting to get to me a little bit. 34 hours in and the only legendaries I have gotten on my crusader are weapons and shitty rings. There are other slots too blizz ffs.

valouris

Just quoting myself again for this.
-
Also, man levelling my Barb from 60 to 70 was a pain in the rear and no fun at all, when i took my WD from 60 to 70 and had a great time and despite being a challenge on my selected difficulty it was still great fun. With the Barb i got all my gear at L61 then had zero upgrades all the way up until L70, on the way i had to keep dropping the difficulty until at the end i was running the game on normal as at L69 elites where harder to beat than Torment Rift bosses on my WD.

Then gearing from L61 to L70 needs a serious overhaul, its terrible for gear dependant classes. Its silly how much my stats increased within 10 minutes of being level 70 over the whole slog from 61 through 69, it went from really hard on normal to really easy on expert.

Join the GAFcommunity and pm the leader or officers for an invite. Last time I checked the official clan was about 120/150 full though..

Zemm

I would re-roll the Disintegrate to a spell I'd use (Magic Missile or Arcane Orb).

Moff

thanks to the xp bonus, a new level 70 warrior of light joins our ranks!
4.gif5puq3.gif

luckily I already found some gear for him on my wizard
5.gifueuio.gif
6z5ufk.gif

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Aha, wonder what it will come back like, don't want to give up my 60, it's the reason I switched to melee wizard

I'm guessing it'll just get an internal cooldown of your attack delay, same as the Thunderfury and Andariel's visage.

Edit: and they'll make the proc wizard-only.

JCizzle

Imp rifts are a useless waste of time. They never drop shit and it takes forever to get through because they spend the whole time running away. Such a dumb idea.

Iorv3th

I got one and was hesitant to use it at first as I was using electrocute, but I got a magefist that did a lot of extra fire damage, used the mirrorball and magic missle with the last rune. It is doing a lot more damage, may not look like it stat wise but it's hitting 3 times. So i'm critting for just over 1m damage and if it crits 3 times it's essentially doing 3m damage in one hit.

Think mine does bonus damage to arcane orb but not positive on that. Will have to check when I get home.

scy

The most common Mirrorball builds tend to be Fire Wizards with MM:Conflag so I'd probably suggest just going that route and reroll Disintegrate into Wave of Force or Meteor damage, depending on which spender you'd prefer (Wave is the better choice imo). Most the other stats you could roll in place of the CDR aren't that great.

Edit: Of course, if you already have all sorts of +Cold% stuff and have been rocking Frozen Orb as is, it may be easier to just stick with that route instead but you'd ultimately do more damage with the Fire spec down the road.

RIP

Megasoum

Banned
There should be a small % chance of dropped loot to be for your follower. Right now it's way too difficult to gear up your follower if you don't have specific alts. For example I like to use the scaundrel when playing my Crusader but I never leveled a DH so there's like no way for me to get good dex rings/amulets.

Tom Penny

I slept on Monk. Just tried a T4 rift for shits and giggles and was the only one to come out without dying. Elites have so many hit points DAT 40 million XP per rift doe !!!

traveler

Not Wario
Glad to see my cameo on screen lol. Think we all had a 3 socket cindercoat on for those t2 rift, good stuff.

Yeah, the cindercoats seem to drop consistently in our group.

Dahbomb missed it, but those shards we'd been farming up netted me this magefist- the exact item I'd been pursuing- shortly after he left:

oGp5Vir.png

Productive runs, all around. (That vit will be crit dmg, soon tm. Although my reroll luck is significantly worse than my Kadala luck)

I just need to restrain myself from clicking shrines on sight. As a proper crusader, I was pretty much always behind the two monks. Invariably, the only times I got ahead, I pretty much always ran into a pristine shrine. The allure is too strong.

The Cowboy

Today is going to be a good day, i can feel it. 3rd attempt at legs from Kadala.
hBBpZDU.jpg

Edit.
Yep, a good day is coming my way. 4th roll on gloves from Kadala after the legs.
RTpTWJQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom