• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven77

Eay_zpseb78eec4.jpg

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kamikaze-1171/hero/3653167

Just picked this up. How does the ranged reduction work? What is considered "ranged" attack? Would things like Malthaels fire balls be ranged? Ground lightning that shoots from enemies? Malthaels 360 degree blue fire things he shoots out?

I am re-rolling the "armor" trying to get an increased crit chance or damage boost but am not sure if this is worth using. It's also worth noting that the enchanter showed that 31.6% ranged reduction as "7%"...not sure if this item is bugged.

Anyone have any advice on DH? I hit level 34 and I'm playing around with the skills, but I'm going back and forth on what I actually like. Tumble is fun...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just saw the upcoming hotfixes.
  • Kadala's Legendary drop rate has been increased.*
  • The bonus Legendary drop rate for Nephalem Rifts has been increased from 25% to 100%*

20121005032707!Lawd.gif

I tried bounty tonight for the first time. I got disconnected during Andrea or w/e and the objective disappeared and wouldn't reset. How do you reset bounties? This happened every time I left an area, the exclamation mark would disappear and not return.

ElyrionX

I do agree that the hotfixes are nice but people will go back to complaining about not finding useful upgrades and that most legs are useless pretty soon.

Atlantis

Decided to do a run of bounties to get keystones to use tomorrow and I received my seventh (SEVEN!) Deadly Rebirth drop. Stupid dagger...

On the upside, my Royal Grandeur rerolled Crit Chance. Praise be to the RNG God.
D5uJuyO.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I do agree that the hotfixes are nice but people will go back to complaining about absolutely fucking anything.

Fixed.

I agree that people will start to complain about legs being useless, "Lol, Blackthorn pants again.", but I think this is following Blizzard's goal of focusing end game farming on Rifts instead of Bounties, chests, ... etc.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So for kicks I decided to try doing the T6 chest runs solo with some MF (60 & 200).

I got a legendary in 2 minutes:
LCgrFcQ.png

Then these in 3 minutes after that:
0BRiBAG.png

Then I got these two 2 minutes after that (Yes I opened 3 white chests and got 2 legendaries)
FLdm9B6.png
JSKtuGA.png

ElyrionX

Tried rolling a stat on a leg pants yesterday. It cost 40 Veiled Crystal per pop. That is just insane. I ran out of those things so fast when I thought I had a good supply of them (300+). On average, rares can be sold for about 3000-4000 gold so that's like 120k to 160k on top of all other costs of rolling.

ElyrionX

So for kicks I decided to try doing the T6 chest runs solo with some MF (60 & 200).

I got a legendary in 2 minutes:
LCgrFcQ.png

Then these in 3 minutes after that:
0BRiBAG.png

Then I got these two 2 minutes after that (Yes I opened 3 white chests and got 2 legendaries)
FLdm9B6.png
JSKtuGA.png

This is the Abandoned Siege Camp run?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
This is the Abandoned Siege Camp run?
Yes.
I did this yesterday for about 10-15 minutes and got nothing (sans some gold and a few imperial gems), but thought I'd try it again for kicks.

Debating if it's like the first 10 mins you are logged on you have an invis 'daily' bonus mf of like 1000%.

ElyrionX

Yes.
I did this yesterday for about 10-15 minutes and got nothing (sans some gold and a few imperial gems), but thought I'd try it again for kicks.

Debating if it's like the first 10 mins you are logged on you have an invis 'daily' bonus mf of like 1000%.

I have the best experience on those after a few dry Rift runs but I do notice that people who do it for the first time ever tend to get better items. I got 2 legs on my first 3 or 4 runs ever on that place and my friend who just did it for the first time ever got a leg on his first run as well. Over time, if you run this non-stop, it averages to about 1-3 per hour.

Filth

Hot patch is live in America

In one bounty I got my class cloak set and 4 legendaries. Compared to one legendary every 4 rifts. GA DAMN

Kaper

Does anyone know if there are shaders for D3 that increase its brightness? A friend is complaining that the game is too dark and hurts his eyes, and all I can find are mods that make the game darker.

GorillaJu

I do agree that the hotfixes are nice but people will go back to complaining about not finding useful upgrades and that most legs are useless pretty soon.

Only people whose enjoyment of the game hinges on getting item drops. For the rest of us, not much will change.

My god 4 parts tal rasha is god like. Meteor shower ! Make it rain ! Colors everywhere !
Hell yes it is. What skills are you using to trigger the 4 meteors? I'm doing arc lightning, wave of force (heat wave), black hole (event horizon), frost nova (bone chill). Been working on my timing so that I can get all 4 meteors to drop while bone chill is active. Usually using event horizon to start as I close the distance, then bone chill, wave of force and a quick arc lightning. If I'm lucky all 4 types drop onto the elites before bone chill runs out doing an extra 33% dmg :D

GorillaJu

^ I would go with Hallowed. Higher block chance, higher block amount, and +holy dmg. All round better. the west march proc is ok, but I'd prefer the other bonuses.

Xevren

Still early to tell but getting at least 1 legendary so far per rift if not more. Also got a Triumvirate from Kadala. Not complaining at all, happy times.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I should have listened to you guys. I beat Act 5 at lvl63 and got two legendaries. Some dude I was playing with said he got nothing when he beat it so I was like okay maybe it doesn't. Fuckkkk.

I'm gonna play that act over again though because dude ran through like a madman. I don't care if it's slower, I'm a completionist and I actually listen to NPCs the first time around! Should have just gone solo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom