• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcl0328

godamnit. i was in a party and doing a rift. there were 2 packs of elites left and i was left to solo them. one other guy decides to close the rift and right as i kill the elites a legendary drops and it closes.

gone forever...

scy

damn. i'm up to like 150 helms in the past 3 days from kadala and all i can get is leoric/broken crowns.

I got 11 gimp masks, 7 blind faiths, 5 Mempos, and a dozen broken/leoric crowns in the course of ~4000 shards or something like that. Probably more.

The last Andariel's my Crusader saw drop had INT :(

dengatron

I got 11 gimp masks, 7 blind faiths, 5 Mempos, and a dozen broken/leoric crowns in the course of ~4000 shards or something like that. Probably more.

The last Andariel's my Crusader saw drop had INT :(

at least she's giving you souls for days, so that when you finally get a decent one you can reroll it the 50 times it takes to get 20% holy on it.. lolol.

scy

at least she's giving you souls for days, so that when you finally get a decent one you can reroll it the 50 times it takes to get 20% holy on it.. lolol.

Currently running Lightning so the Element fit too. I'll get a Holy one eventually. Eventually.

Now I just need to figure out how to not drop all my VIT in my build now...

Ogawa-san

aIeq4Oj.jpg

It's not like it was my last forgotten soul or anything, nope.

J-Rzez

I haven't seen a new item (something i didnt see at 70) in forever. I don't get it. Do things like Calamity, Nat's Slayer, Kridershot fall in specific places/difficulty? I don't understand how I get the same garbage set rings all the time, or 3 legendary drops of the same item in a row. Its getting old. Probably should take a long break from the game.

Dahbomb

I haven't seen a new item (something i didnt see at 70) in forever. I don't get it. Do things like Calamity, Nat's Slayer, Kridershot fall in specific places/difficulty? I don't understand how I get the same garbage set rings all the time, or 3 legendary drops of the same item in a row. Its getting old. Probably should take a long break from the game.
There is probably no Blizzard confirmation on this but some Legendaries are rarers than others. Class sets are the rarest items in the game.

Potions are pretty rare too.

Kadin

Good lord is this level Rift farming heaven, so many things to kill and a lovely layout to follow. I got 3 legs, 2 set pieces and a forgotten soul in this 1 area, i want this area every Rift :D.

Also tried out spirit barrage, spirit walk, haunt, swam and pets setup, man it that fun - you just never run out of mana and deal a crap ton of damage (things just seem to melt),
This is a popular rift today apparently. Never seen it but it was the first rift I did after logging in about an hour ago. Took forever to clear but it was incredibly rewarding. 5 legs including a bottomless potion and forgotten soul. Sadly no set pieces though.

Omnicent

Tonight was a real good night legendary wise

I will reroll VIT for a socket, so all thats missing is Holy Damage (rip Holy Cause).
Also got to 2 Julia's Cameos (I spit my drink out when I got the second one) and gave 1 to the Barb I was running with (rip arcane attacks).

Got a bunch of other things like an Odyns Son (lightning barb here I come) and some forgotten soul fodder.

Also got Ashear's, Aughilds, and Born lv70 set recipies (all I need now is cpt crimsons), so those + RoRG = a big upgrade once I get all of them made.

I will admit I was starting to feel a little bit burned out, but then wham, wham, and wham. Now I just need the Akkhan crusader set (with good rolls... this will be the hard part).

Im about to throw this game out the window. Been farming for ascended shields.

So far, made 60 games to try and get the bounty in act 1 with Vendel The armorsmith, since he can sell them. Nothing.

Also hunting for the House of Curous in Fields of Misery. Nadda.

Grrr

/back to remaking games.

Atlantis

So far, made 60 games to try and get the bounty in act 1 with Vendel The armorsmith, since he can sell them. Nothing.

Grrr

/back to remaking games.

Have you tried armor racks in the Battlefields of Eternity? Can't recall if I got any shields there, but I got the ascended pieces I needed quite easily there.

Svafnir

Yeah but both duplicates? And both worse than the selected one? That's especially shitty.

It's random. It's not something that is broken and needs fixing, you can however make it less random. But I think that defeats the entire purpose of playing a game with random elements.

joesmokey

You are thinking of Rakanoth with that teleport attack.

Oh god, the memories. :(
I remember only getting past Rakanoth by taking off all gear, removing any regen, and getting health to within 10% of max to exploit some skill. The memories indeed...

Edit:

Grrr

/back to remaking games.
Don't do this. The vendors sell random shit each time too, so it's not even guaranteed they'll have the item once you finally find them.

Farm armor racks like Atlantis suggested.

Deadly

I remember only getting past Rakanoth by taking off all gear, removing any regen, and getting health to within 10% of max to exploit some skill. The memories indeed....
hahaha I remember doing this too. As a wizard you took off all your gear to get to low health and have the familiar with a certain rune block all the damage. You'd stay at the top/bottom of the map where he doesn't constantly have aggro and just leave your hydra to kill him slowly.

Macattk15

I love how the enchanter constantly fucks me. Trying to reroll Vitality on gloves into CHD. Have seen every other god damn possible outcome except CHD over the course of 15 rerolls.

Finally found an ascended shield but the blacksmith was like fuck that, I don't use low quality shit

Whites being rarer than legendaries is completely preposterous

All hail InvisibleStride!

Glorious!

iObvKqO.jpg

Just need to reforge until I get crit, but that shouldnt be hard.

Edit: First roll, 10 crit! Glorious again!

The Cowboy

All hail InvisibleStride!

Glorious!

Just need to reforge until I get crit, but that shouldnt be hard.

Edit: First roll, 10 crit! Glorious again!
Neat, now if only it was possible to gift the plan :D - i swear the plan is never going to drop for me, i have so many angelic shards and all other things needed for the items and still no plan!..

Strider

That reminds me I really need to finish getting my crusader to 70. I have everything I need to craft a Wall of Man once I get there too...

Rokam

I've only ever gotten 1 legendary out of a bounty bag and that was the week RoS launched. Over the last week I've opened 100 trying to get gloves/ring. Why does RNGesus hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom