• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, found a new weapon to get excited about:

RCCsELw.png

Tell me GAF. What should I roll away here for the socket?

All rez. You're plzying int, you dont need it

ElyrionX

Hmmm, the All Resist on the Wizardspike cannot be rolled away as it's one its unique legendary properties. Oh well.

I also tested the proc rate of the effect and it's garbage. I used Magic Missile Seeker which has proc coefficient of 1 and the Frozen Orb procs on less than 10% of attacks (tested over 200 shots).

Firemind

Hmmm, the All Resist on the Wizardspike cannot be rolled away as it's one its unique legendary properties. Oh well.

I also tested the proc rate of the effect and it's garbage. I used Magic Missile Seeker which has proc coefficient of 1 and the Frozen Orb procs on less than 10% of attacks (tested over 200 shots).

But it says 21%. ;)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Is it possible to see how many shards you've spent so far? And i suppose it doesn't matter whether you spend them when you have 200 or 20 in your bags for better legendary drops right?

Kyoufu

Got this last night. I am pleased.

6HNFoHA.jpg

Also managed to get my 2nd piece of Immortal King set. One more and I can obtain that delicious 4 set bonus provided I can get my hands on the -1 ring.

Cipherr

Is it possible to see how many shards you've spent so far? And i suppose it doesn't matter whether you spend them when you have 200 or 20 in your bags for better legendary drops right?

I think if you log out of a game a click on your character it gives you an info panel with the number of champ kills, gold earned, shards acquired and more.

Does it have to be a bow? None of the legendary 2H bows are all that interesting besides Kridershot IMO.
well a GOOD bow with high dps is good enough for me..
frankly krieder is cool and all but i need a 2th bows that break the 2.7k dps..
given the archery bonus for me a bow > other stuff :)

i'm tired of seeing friends with 2.5k 1h crowwbow -.-
i mean dafaq....
let me drop too!

Bisnic

I think if you log out of a game a click on your character it gives you an info panel with the number of champ kills, gold earned, shards acquired and more.

Yeah... 1330 Blood Shards and still nothing. :( But I suppose that's nothing compared to some here.

Edit : Derp. I just got one with the 15 Shards I had in my bag. Too bad the special effect is wasted on me. Is that the only legendary offhand? I've only seen 2 so far and its that thing.
rlrL1mq.png

Macheezmo

I've spent 3200 blood shards and gotten 1 leg. I don't even remember what it was, just that it sucked and got salvaged right away. I've also got 323 completed bounties so far, so probably about 50 caches, and I've only gotten 1 leg out of those and that was when I was still level 20 leveling my crusader. RNG is not kind to me. Just trying to get my Crusader to 70 still. I've gotten to 56 and it's slowed down and gotten kinda boring. I should've done it before they fixed Crazy Climber.

Vade

Yeah... 1330 Blood Shards and still nothing. :( But I suppose that's nothing compared to some here.

Edit : Derp. I just got one with the 15 Shards I had in my bag. Too bad the special effect is wasted on me. Is that the only legendary offhand? I've only seen 2 so far and its that thing.
rlrL1mq.png

There are lots of legendary off-hands. Mirrorball, Hate Ball, Tal Rash, Can orb, your Wonton soup, Teleport one, winter orb.

ElyrionX

I've spent 3200 blood shards and gotten 1 leg. I don't even remember what it was, just that it sucked and got salvaged right away. I've also got 323 completed bounties so far, so probably about 50 caches, and I've only gotten 1 leg out of those and that was when I was still level 20 leveling my crusader. RNG is not kind to me. Just trying to get my Crusader to 70 still. I've gotten to 56 and it's slowed down and gotten kinda boring. I should've done it before they fixed Crazy Climber.

Leg drops from Kadala are substantially and noticeably higher post Wednesday's hotfix.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I got a Cindercoat on my WD today, and I have now discoered the joys of rerolling trying go get 3 sockets. God fucking dammit, Myriam.

Cipherr

well a GOOD bow with high dps is good enough for me..
frankly krieder is cool and all but i need a 2th bows that break the 2.7k dps..
given the archery bonus for me a bow > other stuff :)

i'm tired of seeing friends with 2.5k 1h crowwbow -.-
i mean dafaq....
let me drop too!

Yeah I have a 2.6k 1h xbow and Im holding tight for another one. I got a leg 1h xbow yesterday but its likw 2200 and no socket, awful rolls. The one I do have procs sentries, and mines, its incredible. Im just sad that the Archery bonus is so good for bows versus 1hxbows.

8% overall damage increase is kind of incredible versus 5% crit considering I already have nearly 60% crit already as is.

Loofy

It's random. It's not something that is broken and needs fixing, you can however make it less random. But I think that defeats the entire purpose of playing a game with random elements.
If everything was truly random we'd still be playing loot 1.0

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leg drops from Kadala are substantially and noticeably higher post Wednesday's hotfix.

I did rift runs all day yesterday

I got some awesome loot from the rifts - thundergods vigor, warzechian bracers (good quality ones to replace my L55 ones), homing pads, rogars huge stone, nemesis bracers and a near perfect goldskin

But nothing from kadala :(

I did around 50 rifts or so... So that's like 2-3000 shards

The Cowboy

Yahoo!!!, I finally rolled +CHD on my amulet (to go with its +10% CHC), Boo!!!, i got +62% out of +50/100% - Guess I'll give it a few more rolls to try and get that up a bit more :D.

GJS

That Demon Claw is garbage, don't waste your craft mats on it. It's only good to get the trasmog. It's a glorified Rare fist at best. I have tried crafting it a few times and it has always disappointed.

I finally came across a Suwaiya whilst doing bounties and the RNG was good to me, however it wasn't enough to upgrade my DPS from an EF I found a few hours earlier and I had to roll for the socket.

I think it lowers my LTK crit somewhat as well as I don't seem to hit 13million as often.

0vMkmRz.png

Only need either of them whilst I wait for the Sankis to drop.

Yeah I have a 2.6k 1h xbow and Im holding tight for another one. I got a leg 1h xbow yesterday but its likw 2200 and no socket, awful rolls. The one I do have procs sentries, and mines, its incredible. Im just sad that the Archery bonus is so good for bows versus 1hxbows.

8% overall damage increase is kind of incredible versus 5% crit considering I already have nearly 60% crit already as is.
good news:
i got a wf from kadala!
bad news:
rolled like shit :)
it had 2469 dps... not even breaking the 2.5k mark.. for a 2h bow..
it's quite stupid...

Dahbomb

I finally came across a Suwaiya whilst doing bounties and the RNG was good to me, however it wasn't enough to upgrade my DPS from an EF I found a few hours earlier and I had to roll for the socket.

I think it lowers my LTK crit somewhat as well as I don't seem to hit 13million as often.

0vMkmRz.png

Only need either of them whilst I wait for the Sankis to drop.

You got lucky with the damage roll but that's still just an average Legendary weapon in the game.

Cynar

I think kadala hates me. Over 1200 blood shards so far and not a single legendary. I'm just going to save them up and go crazy spending when I hit 5k blood shards. She loves to disappoint.

Ultratech

4qftGVE.png

Got this for my WD, the interesting part is the 20sec cooldown reduction for Mass Confusion.

Yeah, I picked up one of those last night.

Wasn't too impressed with it.

The original CD for it is 60 sec, but add in the CDR Rune (knocks it to 45 sec), the passive that takes another 25% from that, and the weapon takes another 20 sec.
So I was getting mine to about a 15 sec cooldown (which would be significantly less due to my mass range Grave Injustice).

Pretty gimmicky, though I guess you could find a use for it?

Boogdud

Completely clearing the prison rift, every breakable, every chest, every mob and not even getting a soul or shit recipe feels real bad.

J2d

It's annoying when people only do act 1 in adv mode and then drop out, I have to start looking at the map more carefully nowadays =/

Dark_castle

mirrorball2.png

*Hugs Kadala*

Any suggestion on which stat to reroll? I'm thinking cooldown reduction since it's quite low.

Also a separate question. Is Odyn Son procs any good? I got one of those, but haven't really test it out yet.

Stupid game, decided to work on a Wizard because my WD is in a good place so I get to 70 and start the grind. The almost two hour timer comes up so I decide I'm bored of getting no loot so I go back to my Witch Doctor to blast through rifts to gamble shards.

Two legendaries in the space of 10 minutes.

Damn you, Diablo RNG.

Bisnic

Need a few opinions... what would you reroll on that ring? Armor or Life per hit? My Toughness is around 6.4 millions and Healing is at 18.5k.
SZL1Iww.png

And what ring would you use between these 2?
loy3YBA.png

Discobird

Technically the proc rate isn't bugged but it has an internal cooldown so it doesn't trigger all the time for channeled spells

x-Lundz-x

My buddy with 300+ hours played on his HC monk has been wanting the countess Julia's cameo forever. I got one in my monk with about a 1/5th of the playtime last night. He is so jelly. Feels so good to be immune to arcane though.

I got a great roll with with primary, vita, and crit damage. Rerolled all resist for 9.5 CC for a double fecta. Feels good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom