• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing Blizzard could have done was to just disable 2H Legendary drops entirely until RoS is released, but that might be difficult for them to do.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CLARIFICATION:
I did NOT shit in my water and then drink it. A toilet in the water tower close to me exploded and shit got into all the drains in the city (we couldn't drink tap water for four days). Today, the news told me it's safe to drink the water but that you should let the water run to clear the pipes and shit.

I forgot to let the water run, I drank that shit raw.

I'm dead.

Vodh

CLARIFICATION:
I did NOT shit in my water and then drink it. A toilet in the water tower close to me exploded and shit got into all the drains in the city (we couldn't drink tap water for four days). Today, the news told me it's safe to drink the water but that you should let the water run to clear the pipes and shit.

I'm dead.

Oh shit sorry bro, when you told me to clarify and tell them the truth you meant truth, not "truth ;) ;)"

Yeah guys that is totally what happened.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
CLARIFICATION:

I'm dead.

Drink a bottle of whiskey to clear your system out.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh shit sorry bro, when you told me to clarify and tell them the truth you meant truth, not "truth ;) ;)"

Yeah guys that is totally what happened.

VODH STOP TROLLING

Don't believe Vodhs fucking lies :mad:

Ashodin

CLARIFICATION:

I'm dead.

lol. wat

Yoshichan

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

TLC5SEM.png

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Drink a bottle of whiskey to clear your system out.

Fresh garlic, ginger, oregano and some hot green tea. Microbes am cry. Probably best not to try that all at once.

Seriously though it's probably nothing to worry about. Just make sure you keep a diary and log any weird brain cravings.

CLARIFICATION:

I'm dead.

Kamiya do you eat shit.gif

Ashodin

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Infernal_Machine.jpg

DUN NA NA NA

DUN NA NA

DUN NA NA NA

DUN NA NA NA NA!

DUN NA NA NA

DUN NA NA

DUN NA NA DUN NA DUN NA DUN DA DUN DUN DUN DUN

Infernal Machine LAST CHANCE RoS HYPE RUNS SATURDAY 5 PM EST

Be there or be this guy

post-16561-Indiana-Jones-shooting-gif-xd5h.gif

Braag

I had 3 Infernal Machines and not a single organ drop T_T
Then again what are the chances of them dropping at T2...

iso135

I had 3 Infernal Machines and not a single organ drop T_T
Then again what are the chances of them dropping at T2...

I think it is 28 percent on T2. But for some perspective, me and my friend did 22 machines and only I got enough mats for a ring.

So I just got up from a new character to a Paragon Level 32 Wizard, which I consider a feat in itself since I dropped the game two years ago and am actually having fun with it after the 2.0 patch. Are there any open clans I would be able to join if I wanted to play with you guys?

Kadin

I've only had enough organs to make 2 machines and both are pretty terrible. I've got another 5 machines for this Saturday, and need 3 eyes to make 3 more rings. Here's to hoping they'll drop a tad better than before.

garath

i got a ring in 9 portals, with an extra spine. good roll on the ring too.

I got that beat. I got a ring + 3 spare pieces in 10 portals. :) I just need another spine to make a second ring.

My poor friend who was doing it with me was 0/13 in pieces. Ouch.

whoever has Infernal Machines, can you help me get the final mat for my ring? (Writhing Spine) I am out of infernal machines and those keys never drops. I want craft a strength ring for my Crusader. HALP
I'll be online at 9 pm EST

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
sounds to me like you're not getting any gamechangers because your gear is already god tier. If you're running t6 without efficient issues then you're effectively in the .01% of players most likely. Upgrades are gonna be rare for you.

You are the 2nd person to say that. Honestly, I'm not even talking about upgrades. That is a separate issue altogether. I'm talking about find the items with the game changing affixes on them.

Yoshichan

Crying while listening to D2 music

I want to re-experience

No

Re-LIVE the hammers...

THE HAMMERS!!!!! SAY SOMETHING ASHODIN

Mugaaz

I did some COTA, but not a lot. Too monotonous. If I had my paragon would probably be much higher. Always T6 though (efficiency not an issue). I've got mules full of legendaries (I've kept every one I've found) so it isn't like I'm not finding them. I am. But the quality has been crap. None, except the 1, were game changers. Its why I laugh at the folks who say BOA is better for the game. They have no clue. How is it better for the game when a person, a legitimate player, is locked out of builds due to bad luck and the game has no mechanism to allow people to target the specific items they want and break the cycle? Its not. Third party sites aren't good, but don't throw out the baby w/ the bath water and punish everyone because of a few bad apples. They need to allow trading w/ people on your friends list when the item dropped or people in your clan when it dropped at the very least.

Isn't the entire point of blood shards the ability to allow targeting of specific items? Also, you say your are efficiently clearing T6, how much better could you gear be lol? Of course you are going to be going MUCH longer between upgrades than dudes still doing T1-2-3, because youre gear is already fucking amazing. Further, a lot of the new stuff doesn't compare to some legacy items at current ilvls, so thats another reason upgrades would be harder for a dude already doing T6.

Ashodin

Crying while listening to D2 music

I want to re-experience

No

Re-LIVE the hammers...

THE HAMMERS!!!!! SAY SOMETHING ASHODIN

HAMMERS ARE WACK

HAH HAH HAH HAH god I hated that sound

Gimme ZEAL ANYDAY

Hacking shit left and right to pieces. IM COMING MY 2H CRUSADERRRRR

Yoshichan

HAMMERS ARE WACK

HAH HAH HAH HAH god I hated that sound

Gimme ZEAL ANYDAY

Hacking shit left and right to pieces. IM COMING MY 2H CRUSADERRRRR

LINK ME YOUR BUILD, NOW. Hit me with your BEST shot!

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Isn't the entire point of blood shards the ability to allow targeting of specific items? Also, you say your are efficiently clearing T6, how much better could you gear be lol? Of course you are going to be going MUCH longer between upgrades than dudes still doing T1-2-3, because youre gear is already fucking amazing. Further, a lot of the new stuff doesn't compare to some legacy items at current ilvls, so thats another reason upgrades would be harder for a dude already doing T6.

Blood shards allow you to target slots, not specific items, and the chance for a legendary from shards was gutted before they pulled the beta. And again, I'm not talking about upgrades. I'm talking about affixes.

Yoshichan

Ashodin: awwwwww SHIET son. Almost sweating here...

ALMOST.

neoism

lylirra 21 points 9 hours ago
Just wanted to jump in say that the Wings of Valor likely won't be hitting your heroes until later this afternoon (Pacific Time) rather than in the wee hours of the morning. We have to run a special script that will enable this specific bonus for eligible accounts, and that's currently scheduled for midday at the moment.
I don't have a set time to share other than what I've already noted. We'll be sure to post something up on our social channels (at the very least) once everything is good to go so you'll know when to check your heroes. :)
-__-

Yoshichan

k9HKl8s.gif
JqeppiJ.gif

About to burst with excitement!

Yoshichan brother are you ready for the HOTNESS

WEEKS OFF FROM WORK

I AM FUCKING READY

THESE GIFS BE CRAZY

HOLD ME T_T

Kacho

I thoroughly enjoyed vanilla d3. I wouldn't have spent 700 hours on my barb if I didn't.

Yeah, me too. Tons of problems obviously, but there was a solid game beneath it all. I'm just happy the game is finally getting the massive changes and additions it needs to bring it to the level it should be.

Yoshichan

Diablo 3 1.0 was dope as FUCK, GotY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom