• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep getting shafted on my amulet rolls....

mAxdrF1.png

Also, in most rifts, I find I can't get much use out of Pride's Fall. I keep getting these enemies that move faster than I can even vault. Constantly in my face. That with the phantasm\wraith enemies and I'm almost always getting hit.

Even switched to boar companion to take some heat off me, but the taunt only lasts for a few seconds :(

Just give me a damn cindercoat already!

Totakeke

Keep getting shafted on my amulet rolls....

mAxdrF1.png

Also, in most rifts, I find I can't get much use out of Pride's Fall. I keep getting these enemies that move faster than I can even vault. Constantly in my face. That with the phantasm\wraith enemies and I'm almost always getting hit.

Even switched to boar companion to take some heat off me, but the taunt only lasts for a few seconds :(

Just give me a damn cindercoat already!

Make the Asheara's set. You'll get hit significantly less.

The Cowboy

Black hole seems OP to me. By that I mean it's amazing.
It really is a great skill.

I'm currently torn between Blazar and Event Horizon with it, i currently have 72% fire damage so the extra explosion from Blazar is nice, but having all elite annoyances hovered away by Event Horizon is just lovely (more so when using Mirror Image or TP fracture for extra hovers :D).

jblank83

Amazing when combined with a crowd control damage spell, in group settings, and for synergistic effects such as with elemental affinity, not to mention Strongarm Bracer, yeah. It's always my secondary spell and I can't imagine trading it out for something like Blizzard. Usually I prefer spellsteal for its excellent secondary effects, though I'll switch it out in group settings for elemental affinity.

Baliis

Amazing when combined with a crowd control damage spell, in group settings, and for synergistic effects such as with elemental affinity, not to mention Strongarm Bracer, yeah. It's always my secondary spell and I can't imagine trading it out for something like Blizzard. Usually I prefer spellsteal for its excellent secondary effects, though I'll switch it out in group settings for elemental affinity.

I like Meteor just for the extra damage on elites

Mumei

You just join them via the RIF community chat, for your region just look in the community section for "Rift It Forward" and join it. Whenever you want free Rifts (runners) or Souls/Shards etc (openers) join the chat channel and then post something like "T3 @ Boss, 3 Slots, Rule for choosing opener" if your running Rifts and want a free one, or if your after some Souls/Shards (and possible loot - i got my 2 missile MB doing this) then request party invites to people who post something like "T3 @ Boss, 3 Slots, Last person invited opens".

I see. Thanks.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just got a lidless wall shield with 20% fire damage, attack speed, crit and resource reduction which i will reroll into str

My fire crusader begins now :0

I got a sankis axe too with 17% fire damage so going 1H may be a smart move since my amulet and bracers i rolled lightning so i can just roll back... now to get magefist, cindercoat and andariel...

th3dude

So I downloaded Greenshot tonight (the screenshot tool) and thought: I WILL find something worth taking a screenshot of tonight.

Did 8 split bounties and found the precious:

IdXwHFJ.png

UNBELIEVABLE. My heart just stopped...

I've been wanting Nat's Slayer SO BAD. So how did I feel when 2 green 1H crossbows drop side by side?

EicGgt7.png

..... #(*)$&#$()#

Mumei

UNBELIEVABLE. My heart just stopped...

I've been wanting Nat's Slayer SO BAD. So how did I feel when 2 green 1H crossbows drop side by side?

EicGgt7.png

..... #(*)$&#$()#

I've been oddly lucky with Demon Hunter drops (I'm a WD, primarily). I've had two Andariels drop for me, one of them with some Demon Hunter-only bonus, that I gave to Emcee, and I just got a pair of Boj Anglers with +12% to Cluster Arrow.

Totakeke

Someone please tell all those crusaders to stop atrociously masquerading as captain america. Also I don't know why they keep coming up with cringe inducing build names. :x

I've been oddly lucky with Demon Hunter drops (I'm a WD, primarily). I've had two Andariels drop for me, one of them with some Demon Hunter-only bonus, that I gave to Emcee, and I just got a pair of Boj Anglers with +12% to Cluster Arrow.

He's super lucky with DH drops. He has no right to complain. :p

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just had the longest streak of luck ever, and I'm usually really unlucky. I just crafted 2 Cain's and 2 Aughilds (4 crafts total) and they were all usable and good, and then I got the enchanting rolls first time on all of them as well, it was absolutely unreal. I went from t1 to t3 on my alt within 20 mins. God damn it feels good to get lucky for a change.

Yessss...Black hole is an AMAZINGGGGGGG skill. So versatile. Never have a gob tp out on me with this Black hole skill. There's just so much versatility on this skill, especially since I'm a WoWizard that uses Strongarm bracers.

I can't live without Teleport too, especially now that I have Cosmic Strand.

scy

grats

I've decided a better Gyrfalcon is probably my biggest upgrade so I'll just keep dumping shards into 1Hers.

Maybe she'll keep giving me Severs.

scy

I've probably gotten like 7? 8? Jekangbords, most of them from Kadala, and gave two away.

Still waiting for that BoP drop.

I saw one Jengaboard forever and it was a super poverty one (10% Block, 4 bounces).

then 3 dropped in two rifts

;___;

Chocobro

After making about 15 or more Asheara's Pace over the last two days, the first one I made today was good.
Should I keep it is?

Side note: crafting Asheara's Ward is frustrating; I made at least 10 three days ago before giving up to make Asheara's Pace.

Those bracers that give you a burst of speed when you break something (Warzechian Armguards) have really improved my run times by a lot. They are super fun when you get a conduit shrine.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
After making about 15 or more Asheara's Pace over the last two days, the first one I made today was good.

Should I keep it is?

Side note: crafting Asheara's Ward is frustrating; I made at least 10 three days ago before giving up to make Asheara's Pace.

Well you can tinker with the skill, but all resist cant be rolled because of the lightning res

Those bracers that give you a burst of speed when you break something (Warzechian Armguards) have really improved my run times by a lot. They are super fun when you get a conduit shrine.

By the time 3 people finish the act 1 bounties, i am usually done all the act 4 bounties just because of those bracers alone

Finished off a bounty run w/ a friend, then did 2 T1 rifts. By the time it ended, in about 45 minutes, I had 2 legs and 2 Blackthorne set pieces drop. Haven't had a run like that before.

One was the Visage of Giyua, might not be the awesomest, but, I rolled crit chance onto it and it blinks. So there.

ferr

Pretty damn good upgrades rifting, nat slayer with 8% dmg and marauder boots dropped within 5 minutes of each other. Then kadala gave me a harrington belt.

Can finally use my marauder shoulders, gloves, and RROG for the 4pc bonus. It's too bad I'll have to let magefist sit in storage for a while, but that 4pc is so awesome.

Tarazet

Rolled rings at Kadala all night long.. no legendaries.

I have a SoJ, but it's a level 60 holy piece. And I have a RoRG, but it had three defensive stats on it before I rerolled. So even with 900K sheet damage I'm still rolling with two rares..

MoonGred

After about 40h on my WD I have yet to see any leg gloves or pants. Don't get me wrong RNG has been very kind to me, just over the fact that I keep getting amulets/2h weapons.

RNG will RNG I guess

Zaptruder

Banned
Dear scy,

IT HAPPENED!

luXXpZn.png

Thank you based Kadala

Kadala finally gave it up.

uyUUG3e.png

Latest Kadala Haul....

4DWkHYi.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cP86ccO.png

Still had 175 shards to spare =)

Reroll all res or vit?

Assholes, the lot of you.

Needs a disclaimer for every legendary and Kadala shot:

"Results may not be typical."

450 shards on shields, no legs much less the thing I'd want, thanks based Kadala. I think I've gone 1500 shard stretch without seeing any legs on any rolls

450 shards on shields, no legs much less the thing I'd want, thanks based Kadala. I think I've gone 1500 shard stretch without seeing any legs on any rolls

I had 7000+ shards in chest armor before Cindercoat showed up. I'm not sure if that's typical or not.

Now I think I need to dump them into amulets. Mine is just crappy and it's my worst item.

scy

Assholes, the lot of you.

Needs a disclaimer for every legendary and Kadala shot:

I'm going to hit 50,000 this weekend most likely.

I think I've gotten two decent items from her.

One was for an alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom