• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erehael

Neo Member
Who do I contact to join the EU clan?
I tried to whisper you Yoshi but apparently it's not possible to whisper people if they are not on your friendslist. I sent you a friend request instead.

I'll be online for a few hours starting now.

My battletag is Erehael#2810.

My wizard is tankier than my barb.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dangry-1317/hero/37756852

Going through Torment 1 with this build and I'm largely untouchable, although it just gets kinda scary when an elite mod can damage me because I'll be full health and then suddenly I drop down below half health. My barb's item build has kind of stagnated, which I think in part is because of being caught between the patch and the expansion as well as the sheer luck, or lack thereof, when it comes to drops. I've been pretty lucky with my wizard's drops despite having little to no magic find outside of group and shrine bonuses. The Sage's Plight set drop was from my barb but I just got the Demon's Skin set plans off of the Act 3 key warden along with a key with my wizard while playing with a friend. I almost have 3 sets on my wizard, it's kind of nuts. I just need some more mats to try and craft the Demon Skin shoulders for the full set but I don't think it will be better than my Vile Wards and I already have enough pieces for the max set bonus.

I just need a set or legendary source and I'm pretty much fully kitted out, at least until RoS drops.

oD7gY1O.jpg

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I wish there was a way to farm specific legendaries. I had the sudden desire to make a crazy awesome lightning build for my wizard, but I would want say a Thundergod's Vigor, a +lightning damage SoJ, a Thunderfury, etc.

Seil

Do all preorders receive the Wings of Valor or do I need to have the wings from the original D3 preorder to get them?

Everyone that prepurchases the digital release of RoS or that registers a RoS code by the 31st will receive the Wings of Valor.

No need to have the Angelic Wings from the original CE, assuming that's what you're referring to.

chualie

Everyone that prepurchases the digital release of RoS or that registers a RoS code by the 31st will receive the Wings of Valor.

No need to have the Angelic Wings from the original CE, assuming that's what you're referring to.

Nice. Thanks.

desverger

Finally pre-purchased the standard edition straight from the Blizz store. Couldn't find a decent deal from anywhere, so I just threw down that money like it was paper :p

Bring on the wings!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I tried to whisper you Yoshi but apparently it's not possible to whisper people if they are not on your friendslist. I sent you a friend request instead.

Accepting the invite when I get home in approx 6 hours.

Probably buying RoS today. I think I'll get my Monk up to 70 first, farm Legendaries on him a bit. Then when I get bored, level a Crusader.

Looking forward to farming with GAF! :D

EU clan da bessss

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
So wait, you get the wings if you pre-order RoS, even if it's just the digital standard edition, right? Do you have something special to do to get the wings in game? I'm in EU but I don't have the wings yet...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Big thanks to Shouta for the help tonight. Appreciate it. I need to join that GAF community before the xpac hits. =D

desverger

So wait, you get the wings if you pre-order RoS, even if it's just the digital standard edition, right? Do you have something special to do to get the wings in game? I'm in EU but I don't have the wings yet...

Just pre-order the standard edition. That'll get you the wings. Eventually it seems, since they are having some delivery problems :p

Naeblish

So i have a barb and DH at 60. When RoS releases, can i just start off with my crusader in adventure mode and play act V after gaining some levels?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"

I'm on right now, send you a friend req.

@Yoshi/Ryan - the Clan OP needs to badly be updated with contact info etc. for EU.

FYI for EU invitations, Yoshi, myself (Tunesmith#1650), Ryan_ and Vodh can do that.

@Yoshi/Ryan - the Clan OP needs to badly be updated with contact info etc. for EU.

FYI for EU invitations, Yoshi, myself (Tunesmith#1650), Ryan_ and Vodh can do that.
any chance you could chuck me an invite while you're at it? Zektbach#2255

Grampasso

Ye we can't edit our notes so people likely won't recognize who we are solely from our tags

Nete

Apparently this weekend the bonus XP will be doubled Jay Wilson style, from the current 50% to a 100%. Blog post already up in Korea.

Google Translate said:
Apply to the current game to a 50% bonus EXP Sat March 22 morning, 100% bonus experience points to upgrade you are now ready for Rigi in progress.

Embrace the farming!

Thoraxes

lol, got legendary weapon and offhand too now

Wizardspike and Myken's Ball of Hate. Wizardspike had 90 resist all and a 22 level reduction lol. Wishing the RMAH was alive so I could sell it :(

Robin64

The only way I will give up this level 60 Mirrorball is if I end up getting a level 70 version. Magic Missile + Conflagorate + Mirrorball = a very happy Robin64 indeed.

N1nJar

Could I get an EU clan invite too please?

N1nJar#2242

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
No luck with my unity/blocking idea - not seeing any block messages on the character receiving the split damage. Oh well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ye we can't edit our notes so people likely won't recognize who we are solely from our tags
Yeah members will never be able to edit their tags.

OMG 100% EXP SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

wsippel

Banned
Lifesteal ring? Hyped if it is.

Doesn't work the way you would imagine. The ring steals ~0.4% HP from every enemy entering a certain radius - but only once per enemy. The healing effect isn't bad at high difficulties, but the damage it deals is negligible.

XShagrath

100% XP boost means I'll easily reach PL150 before Tuesday, even though I won't be able to be on much on Saturday at all due to a concert.

desverger

What is your DH melee build? I am getting tired of my cluster arrow build and I have pretty high toughness on my DH so I could probably roll melee.

How could anyone get tired of cluster arrow? :p

If you are getting bored of cluster arrow, you probably haven't slotted Ballistics and runed ROCKETS to every goddamn skill.

ROCKETS on ROCKETS!

How could anyone get tired of cluster arrow? :p

If you are getting bored of cluster arrow, you probably haven't slotted Ballistics and runed ROCKETS to every goddamn skill.

ROCKETS on ROCKETS!

Hmm, this sounds interesting. I like cluster arrow, but I just don't have very coordinated gear right now other than pretty high toughness numbers so I figure mixing it up would be fun. My cluster arrow build has a lot of fire damage, would love to get some high level gear with fire damage buffs.

Yoshichan

My boss just told me "good luck with Diablo, see you in two weeks"

IceMarker

A nice day/night of DIII for me today, went from P183 to P196. So close to that sweet P200 goal. 100% bonus XP would make that EZEZEZ.

Also, fun fact I learned while farming the "Rumford Run" on my Barbarian with a few gaffers tonight. Threatening Shout - Grim Harvest actually does give you a chance for legendaries to drop from the monsters that are hit by it upon impact of the skill. I had 2 legendaries drop over 2 hours from the shout. Incredible. I'm using it now anytime I do Rumford runs, not that it will matter too much in a week.

Damn, all of you and your early pre order bonuses. Why did I have to order the physical CE? I won't even be able to take advantage of living on the West Coast for the "early" access, and despite living 5 minutes from the UPS hub in my area, my house is at the end of their daily route for the Tuesday delivery.

Hopefully inFamous: Second Son can provide me enough gaming methadone to survive until Tuesday. Too much RoS hype!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Let's see...I'm at PL 94...I wonder if I could hit 200 by the end of the weekend...probably not >_>;

I'm at 75 and would like to hit 100, but it's not going to happen. I doubt I'll hit 80 ><

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm at 75 and would like to hit 100, but it's not going to happen. I doubt I'll hit 80 ><

At the rate I was going, I was getting a PL about every 30-45 minutes....sooooooo I suppose it's technically feasible with the XP boost, but I'd literally have to do nothing else by play Diablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom