• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could anyone get tired of cluster arrow? :p

If you are getting bored of cluster arrow, you probably haven't slotted Ballistics and runed ROCKETS to every goddamn skill.

ROCKETS on ROCKETS!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! So during my lunch break I figured I would just give this a quick try so I don't have to fuss later tonight when I play with some friends. I went with Ballistics and Custom Engineer, put on sentry + missiles and cluster shot + missiles. Within 5 minutes of playing with it, this fucking quiver dropped, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bombadiers-rucksack

Now I have 5 missile firing sentries. It is insane. My build just got way more fun/awesome.

1hLxtb4.png

You're still there :3 Feel honored!!
OMG! I even have a note! w00t!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! So during my lunch break I figured I would just give this a quick try so I don't have to fuss later tonight when I play with some friends. I went with Ballistics and Custom Engineer, put on sentry + missiles and cluster shot + missiles. Within 5 minutes of playing with it, this fucking quiver dropped, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bombadiers-rucksack

Now I have 5 missile firing sentries. It is insane. My build just got way more fun/awesome.
Dude, I can't even tell you how jelly I am. I want that quiver soooo bad. I love my sentries like a pro-lifer loves every egg in every woman's body.

The Llama

I've only gotten 1 character up to level ~30 so far in normal D3 but I'm super hype for this expansion. Gonna create a Crusader and go HAM.

kitzkozan

100% XP this weekend? Oh my i am going to level up my DH very fast this way!

My goal of hitting paragon level 100 will easily be accomplished in that case. I can focus on my DH and perhaps a barbarian to get strength based gear. I could easily hit 100+ tomorrow with a 100% bonus on Torment III difficulty. :p I could possibly hit 125-150 depending on my level of motivation.

The nice think if your main is a monk is that you already have plenty of gear which can be useful for a DH since it's mainly dex based stuff. I'm gonna go play some DIII and hopefully have a level 60 DH tonight. :]

Megasoum

Banned
So guys I'm not sure what to do...

On paper the old one has more damage but when I look at the stats, all of them a better on the new set piece except that I loose the 10% damage on arcane orb (which I use)...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Whoever is in charge of the GAF clans need to get on with the invites. I'm still waiting. :[
EU or US? If EU, add me: Yoshichan#2623

Edit: also, I'm working really hard with inviting as many as possible. You have no idea how much work it is, the amount of PMs and confusion going around here :lol

VandalD

I am trying to get in some US clan as well but it seems they are full up. Can we make another overflow clan? I am sure after RoS the demand will go up more.
The NeoGAF Overflow clan is at 148 members as of this post. I think anyone can invite too if you message someone.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone know what happened to the (old) rune system and if they plan to bring it back...or something similar?

Never going to happen.

Time to make GAF#2 community.

The community isn't full, nor does anyone even talk in it. The *clan* is full. You can only be in one clan, or I'd be in the GAF clan too, but you can be in multiple communities. More people need to use the community over the clan, I feel. Clans are more for small groups, communities are for like, Reddit and GAF.

traveler

Not Wario
The community isn't full, nor does anyone even talk in it. The *clan* is full. You can only be in one clan, or I'd be in the GAF clan too, but you can be in multiple communities. More people need to use the community over the clan, I feel. Clans are more for small groups, communities are for like, Reddit and GAF.

Yup. The devs have stated as much too and I think they intend to keep the clan cap where it is to try to foster that use of the two groups.

Wilsongt

So, basically it's FC vs LS in FFXIV.

So, whatever. I just need an invite to the clan/community.

Tarethen#1662

ohNOitsRO

Guys... I just wanna spin hammers bros...

All I wanna do...

...Is spin hammers :(

JUST RELEASE IT BLIZZARD, THE SERVERS AREN'T EVEN GONNA WORK ON TUESDAY!

Start smoothing it out now dammit, I DONT WANT LAGGING HAMMERS - THEY MUST BE BLESSED!

Ugh I'm getting pretty hype. Going to power level a WD to 60 tonight to finish off the base classes. I should do the opposite gender too though...

Shifty76

Disclaimer: I haven't seen those new wings in-game yet, just from screenshots/gifs on here.

I guess I'm in a minority in that I think they look goddamn ugly. Unless they look way better in-game, or if I decide on a gold colour scheme for my armour, mine will be staying in my stash.

In other news: +100% xp this weekend, and I have no D3 access until at least the 28th...grr

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Tuesday will be wonderful. Girlfriend in town and two copies of Reaper of Souls for us to enjoy together. Glorious, nerdy fun.

HildyB

Any mouse recommendations or controllers for use with D3 on PC? Never considered using it as input. Or is keyboard superior?

I use the Razer Naga HEX. Just 6 buttons, I used to use the Naga Epic, but I couldn't crunch up my man hands to reach half the buttons. Hex is much more manageable for me.

Nete

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13407839/reaper-of-souls™-launch-day-preparation-21-03-2014

Diablo III will be available the night Reaper of Souls goes live and there will be no need to patch or exit the game once the clock strikes GO!

We advise logging in ahead of time to reduce potential queue times. Once you're in-game and the Reaper of Souls has launched in your region, you'll see a server broadcast message letting you know that the expansion is now available to play. This means you can continuously play Diablo III all night long and jump straight into Act V the moment it’s available!

Servers will crash anyway, but at least it won't be the login server :p

Yoshichan

No need to log out? SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

Xamdou

Been wearing my original CE wings to be a hipster, and have gotten a ton of comments from people in public games wearing the valor wings asking "OMG how did you get those?!?!" hahahaha

Exactly, now that wings are available for everyone this will no longer be the case :(

I'm hoping for this thread to convince me to get this expansion. I am REALLY down on this game after Arena PvP was pulled from development, that is very disappointing and was the reason I bought Diablo 3 in the first place.

Wilsongt

I'm hoping for this thread to convince me to get this expansion. I am REALLY down on this game after multiplayer was pulled from development, that is very disappointing and was the reason I bought Diablo 3 in the first place.

...There is multiplayer in place...?

ferr

I use the Razer Naga HEX. Just 6 buttons, I used to use the Naga Epic, but I couldn't crunch up my man hands to reach half the buttons. Hex is much more manageable for me.

Went ahead and got the Naga. I considered the hex since it has fewer buttons and I don't see myself using more than 6, but I felt like the layout for the regular naga was more ideal, even if I only use 6 on it. Plus so many positive reviews on amazon.

LowParry

I'm hoping for this thread to convince me to get this expansion. I am REALLY down on this game after multiplayer was pulled from development, that is very disappointing and was the reason I bought Diablo 3 in the first place.

You mean PvP right? Cause it's in game now. Just not in the arena fashion they were going to put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom