• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobro

That's funny because I did about 6 machines and ended up with only the Writhing Spine.

That sucks. Same thing happened with my friend but he only got the Devil's Fang.
I wouldn't mind partying up with some of you guys but my monk DPS isn't that high for Torment 1/2 lol; profile here. I was just DSing around the map to look for KWs and stun-locking the KWs and uber bosses.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Tal'rasha meteors changed my life

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I got 4pc Natalya's and all it changed was my remaining stash space. DH itemization is so shit.

I'm dying :lol :lol :lol

Baliis

Meia

I go into Walmart today to get new earbud headphones, and I decide like I always do to go to the gaming section. At the bottom of the PC section, sitting there by itself with a security disc strapped to it, was the D3 Reaper of Souls CE. Think there's no way in hell I'm seeing this, pick it up, go to the register, they get the disc off, scan it......and it wouldn't let them sell it. Curse you technology! :(

Yoshichan

DAT 310 PARAGON PORTRAIT

LOOKS SO GOOD

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FYI, I don't know if you guys have seen this in the launch guide, but...

We advise logging in ahead of time to reduce potential queue times. Once you're in-game and the Reaper of Souls has launched in your region, you'll see a server broadcast message letting you know that the expansion is now available to play. This means you can continuously play Diablo III all night long and jump straight into Act V the moment it’s available!

No need for you to logout in order to access RoS, so just login ahead of time and avoid any issues with the authentication servers on launch.

Dunfisch

Another round of myriad adventures and I-

... okay, so we just killed the same exact mobs over and over again. All about DAT MINMAX. 26 Paragon levels, a bit of brimstone, works nicely.

I'd almost feel sad dropping out on Yoshi, but then I'm the voice of reason here. Plus, I don't react to various death and dishonor threats.

There weren't any. We're cool like that.

I really gotta fucking look into emulating the sound of hammers better.

Yoshichan

Once another EXCELLENT D3 day with my man Dunfish :D GOOD SHIT TODAY BROTHER!

HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH, HAH!

Cipherr

Why doesn't Diablo 3 have the windows option that allows you to maximize the window like WoW does?

FYI, I don't know if you guys have seen this in the launch guide, but...

No need for you to logout in order to access RoS, so just login ahead of time and avoid any issues with the authentication servers on launch.

Ahaha, whelp, thats going to be interesting. Ill need to remember to idle on the menu or just play Monday night, because Im sure the auth servers will probably crap out.

Martheron

So, I've been trying to get my hellfire ring but it's not going that well (only have a devil's fang). Anyone wanting to farm keys? I've got one infernal machine I'll be happy to use with you.

I'm free the rest of the night. US player and my ID is Cenobia#1180

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Time for bed, 2 more sleeps!

I haven't been this hyped since D3V.

Teknoman

Time for bed, 2 more sleeps!

I haven't been this hyped since D3V.

lol you and me both. I'm actually glad all that stuff with Diablo 3 put me off the game for awhile, so now I can dive in somewhat fresh :D No AH to mess up things, loot 2.0, and tons of stuff to keep the train rolling.

Yoshichan

Won't sleep

WON'T SLEEP

Wilsongt

I keep getting shit for drops... Though I did some leg bracers from Asmodan, and a green ring for a chest.

I want MORE SHIT. I do better playing on Master than Torment... Everything takes so damn long to kill on Torment for me. What's the best way to farm better equipment?

chrono01

Won't sleep

WON'T SLEEP
ib00lyT2SJ7x6y.gif

Sanctuary

So what exactly should I be doing to install the expansion? Whenever I go to get the game client, it just shows vanilla Diablo 3.
It said on the updater that those who digitally purchased the game won't have to do anything extra, and that it will automatically install. Well, that's not happening. Were most of the assets for the expansion already installed with the last big patch?

Just started playing this game again for the first time since the end of 2012. Continued my 60 WD and got a Thunderfury after 30 mins! A nice welcome back gift. :)

Laieon

So what exactly should I be doing to install the expansion? Whenever I go to get the game client, it just shows vanilla Diablo 3.
It said on the updater that those who digitally purchased the game won't have to do anything extra, and that it will automatically install. Well, that's not happening. Were most of the assets for the expansion already installed with the last big patch?

If you have D3 updated, you have everything you need.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13407839/reaper-of-souls™-launch-day-preparation-3-21-2014

Yoshichan

BOOM! DING 312!!

And done for today!

100% "BUFF"? I EAT THAT SHIT.
DIABLO 3: NERFED RUNS? I PLAY THAT SHIT.

Paragon 288 -> 312 paragon (24 levels) today!

HYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sanctuary

Well I'm assuming it's updated. I played it for a few days three weeks ago, and it did end up downloading a 6gb patch, which I assumed was most of RoS. Yet after purchasing the game, it said that the client will update for RoS after you bought it. So basically the purchase was only an unlocker and the expansion was already installed?

Well I'm assuming it's updated. I played it for a few days three weeks ago, and it did end up downloading a 6gb patch, which I assumed was most of RoS. Yet after purchasing the game, it said that the client will update for RoS after you bought it. So basically the purchase was only an unlocker and the expansion was already installed?

I pre-purchased RoS today, and nothing was installed new but it was still ready to go. Nice. I assume the update installed it anticipating people would buy.

jtar86

So if I read correctly, since I already have the updated battle.net.app and D3 is at version 2.0.1 I will be good to go Monday night there is no need to download anything before Monday?

So if I read correctly, since I already have the updated battle.net.app and D3 is at version 2.0.1 I will be good to go Monday night there is no need to download anything before Monday?

Yeah you're good to go. Current patch is literally RoS without access to those content.

Khezu

Being a fresh 60 with leveling gear still, a lot of the elites are really annoying.

A lot of those affix powers are annoying by themselves, but with like 5 stacked on one monster, it becomes more frustrating then fun.

JSoup

Banned
Whelp.
Said I wasn't going to bother with the expansion.
Finally playing this improved version of the game and, yeah.
Gotta get that expansion. 0_0

joesmokey

Found some great pieces playing today. Without glass cannon, I now have around 1.02m toughness and 152k dps (buffed).

Are there still fun melee builds to try or are they not really viable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom