• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

So I beat D3 a long time ago. Can someone explain what seasons do in the game/should I care about them? I've been thinking about doing a run here soon.

Wallach

Of course I will improvise as I'm getting drops. This is purely theoretical to know what I should roughly aim for. Seems without languish I should really look for some more defense options.

Also, do converted lengedaries stay available to me, so I can swap them around or are they completely overridden?

Converted legendaries go into a big panel of all the possible options your class can possibly unlock, so once they are added to your Kanai's Cube you can go back and switch them at any time in town. It also does not matter what level the actual legendary item itself is, so if you find a legendary you might want the power for the Cube later, you can stash it and use that rather than a max level one.

For my money I think it will be hard to pass on Ring of Emptiness even with the costs associated to get the effect (giving up The Furnace in the Cube, etc). It really outstrips any other possible combinations in terms of overall damage gain; to be honest it seems like this latest buff is a little too strong in that sense, as it's almost a no-brainer.

If you're really not going to run Soul Harvest, you'll definitely want to shore up your defensive profile elsewhere. To be honest, Witch Doctor options are a bit dire in context of not using Lakumba's Ornament with Soul Harvest. Especially so if you're considering running Focus & Restraint since it cuts you off from Endless Walk's possible mitigation bonus when moving. You'll at least have the Helltooth bonus, but some of the other good defensive Witch Doctor options are pet related, like Uhkapian Serpent. On the plus side if you're not going to be doing a lot of solo play you'll get a lot of mileage out of your teammates defensively. I'd probably run Henri's Perquisition to help cut down on the burst damage deaths at least, and maybe slot a defensive passive like Bad Medicine (which will also help reduce damage for your teammates). Esoteric Alteration would also be a good option as you probably won't have as much need for something like Bane of the Stricken in group play.

As for the Belt of Transcendence, it works similarly to the Fetish Psychophants passive, but has a 100% chance to create a fetish in exchange for only triggering when you use a mana spender (whereas the passive is only a 15% chance but also works off damage spells that cost no mana). The fetishes from the belt are the exact same as the passive; you can have up to 15 at a time whether they're created from the belt or the passive, so they should not be used together. Would also give you some additional little meatshields to help keep some enemy attention off you that slips past your teammates.

HF2014

So I got a couple of question.

I come from 1.x Diablo 3 (stopped with the rep cost patch), without any experience with seasons, rifts, loot 2.0, useful non-rare items, paragon, kube and the like, so talk to me like I'm five.

I played WD with Hex [heal], Dart [splinters], Firebomb [roll], Wall [+slow], Grasp [+slow] and Spirit Walk [heal] with Pierce the Veil, Blood Ritual and Spirit Vessel. and enjoyed the (at that point absolutely required) kiting playstyle.

At first, I tried the Crusader and leveled him to 18 or so to test him out. Afterwards I leveled my WD to level 61 to test Piranha and watching a video of Piranha-Tornado in action, I decided I play WD again. I fooled around some more and tested all the skills here is on what I plan to use:

Actives:
Piranha [Tornado] to group them and then melt them with
Wall of Death [Firewall] and
Grasp of the Dead [Desperate Grasp]
Spirit Walk [Jaunt] is obviously a must

Passives:
Pierce the Veil
Spirit Vessel
Confidence Ritual

That leaves me with 2 active slots and 1 passive. From the little footage I watched, it seems that you fight large group of enemies most of the time, and that single champion packs don't pose the danger that they used to, so I thought about Firebomb [Roll the Bones] and primary attack. The last active slot could either go to a big cooldown like BBV or Fetish Army or to Hex [Increased damage] against tougher enemies or [Angry Chicken] for the quick AoE burst. Alternatively, Acid Cloud [not sure] for more AoE pew pew, but I ran oom pretty quickly (with level 60 gear from vendor, mind you).

I hate keeping up with buffs, so I would rather not use Soul Harvest. I also hate pets, in particular if they die the whole time. A single large one like Gargantuan is ok tho.

For the passive slots Fetish, because I guess you would have a ridiculous amount of them or Grave Injustice, seeing how many enemies die around you. That 1 sec CD reduction could be abused so hard. Tho, I fear my mana will not be able to keep up with that.

I've also read in the Season 7 primer that you get "Helltooth" (for free(?)) during the season [how does that work actually?] and it reads absolutely bonkers with what I plan to use. This would also make Firebomb a real good DPS and slow spell due to Necrosis. Firewall sounds like it will become ridiculous and primary source of damage.

Is this semi viable? Are there better skills to use that I don't realize? I don't need to compete at the very top, I just want to farm some loot with my friends. Now, keep in mind I have no knowledge of how to add passive legendaries, which gear actually exist apart from Helltooth and the like.

Any pointers? Where can I about all the gear and gems? What would be some beneficial effects to have passively around?

edit:
Speaking of which. Is attack speed useful here? Does it increase the proc frequency of Firewall and the like?

That build kick as : http://www.diablofans.com/builds/81762-2-4-2-zuni-zerg-gr90

The sucky part is that on PS4 there is a bug which you cant craft corruption shoulder, hoping its fixed in next patch. Ring of emptiness boost with 2.4.2 will make me go way over gr70. Get that best, you can get other passive because of that.

HF2014

I was just looking for legendary rings that I could use (apart from SoJ I found them very lackluster tho), and stumbled upon the set rings Restraint + Focus. Wtf, how is that balance in comparison?
My question is: The "resource generating" part seems rather difficult for WD to incorporate unless you take Mana Spiders or Mana Darts or do "primary attacks" that don't cost mana trigger it anyway? (e.g. Firebombs)

Travelers pledge and Compass rose are better fit imo, make you no need of using mana generator, depending of build. It give you defence boost when moving and attack boost when standing still.

Zukuu

Banned
So I beat D3 a long time ago. Can someone explain what seasons do in the game/should I care about them? I've been thinking about doing a run here soon.
Everyone starts from scratch and you have a scoreboard how you perform (not sure how it's measured, I think by the highest GR you beat).

From what I've read, you also get one free class set for the class you play.
You can unlock an additional storage page.
At the end of the seasons you will unlock some cosmetics (boarders and the like).

That's about it I think.

Converted legendaries go into a big panel of all the possible options your class can possibly unlock, so once they are added to your Kanai's Cube you can go back and switch them at any time in town.
That's good to know. Makes swapping builds much much easier.

Travelers pledge and Compass rose are better fit imo, make you no need of using mana generator, depending of build. It give you defence boost when moving and attack boost when standing still.
The damage multiplicator does take a while to kick in, making kiting / running around a lot rather punishing. With Focus + Restraint, I don't have that problem. At the very least I ALWAYS have *1.5 damage at any given time, and another *1.5 whenever I use a single mana gainer.

The 300% damage increase from just cubing wormwood (which seems the best choice either way), means I do plan to use Haunt - at least against tough enemies it's easy to upkeep. I hvae to use Ring of Emptiness (cubed) then, so having both ring slots taken, means I can't take Conventions of Elements anymore. As a trade off, I can equip a Hellfire amulet with another passive (like Swampland).

Using the Traveler's set frees a ring slot, so I can equip Convention of Elements as well. I lose the hellfire amulet tho, which means less survivability (necrosis should give me plenty already, and I can always socket the def gem,t ho). However, without Thing of the Deep, it would also be hard to have enough pick up radius to get the most out of Swampland.

So it comes down to two variations:
http://www.d3planner.com/208023270
or
http://www.d3planner.com/327731508
(Bonus: amulet + both rings always have a socket)

Which do you guys like more? Empty slots means I have no idea what to take there yet.
That manes all I have left is decide which build and
-1 remaining active skill (for compass build)
- Weapon (Really no clue what's good and helpful for me - I have eyed with Devastator due to the +fire damage)
- Offhand (if not 2h, probably Henri tho)

Advise really appreciated and thank you for your help.

edit: IAS is of no concern to me, isn't it?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance

First things first: what do you mean by "beat D3" and by "a long time ago"?
Was it before the expansion? Have you ever tried Adventure mode/do you know what it is?

What we tell you will mostly depend on your answer to these questions :p.

Baliis

Which do you guys like more? Empty slots means I have no idea what to take there yet.
That manes all I have left is decide which build and
-1 remaining active skill (for compass build)
- Weapon (Really no clue what's good and helpful for me - I have eyed with Devastator due to the +fire damage)
- Offhand (if not 2h, probably Henri tho)

Advise really appreciated and thank you for your help.

edit: IAS is of no concern to me, isn't it?

Your weapon will likely end up being Scrimshaw/mojo and taking zombie charge or whatever as your primary damage dealer, or Suwongs diviner and using acid blob, just a primary skill won't get you very far, you need a big damage mana spender. I'm concerned it won't feel very fun to play with ring of emptiness like you're looking at though. If youre spending time haunting mobs to get the buff up, you aren't spending time actually killing them. With a normal rig of emptiness build you'd be haunting while your gargs killed stuff.

Something like this would be a pretty solid casual build, though without soul harvest + lakumbas you'll be pretty squishy, there's really no way around it. You could swap COE in the cube for double unity for DR though if you wanted.
http://www.d3planner.com/752191880

Zukuu

Banned
Your weapon will likely end up being Scrimshaw/mojo and taking zombie charge or whatever as your primary damage dealer, or Suwongs diviner and using acid blob, just a primary skill won't get you very far, you need a big damage mana spender. I'm concerned it won't feel very fun to play with ring of emptiness like you're looking at though. If youre spending time haunting mobs to get the buff up, you aren't spending time actually killing them. With a normal rig of emptiness build you'd be haunting while your gargs killed stuff.

Something like this would be a pretty solid casual build, though without soul harvest + lakumbas you'll be pretty squishy, there's really no way around it. You could swap COE in the cube for double unity for DR though if you wanted.
http://www.d3planner.com/752191880
Isn't firewall enough as main DPS source (+tornado + grasp).

I only plan on using Haunt against champion packs / bosses / guardians etc, where I actually need the damage increase. I figure most trash mobs die rather soon anyway. If casting it takes too much time against packs, I could use the 2-haunt passives.

I can't judge how much defense options I need obviously. So far I have the necrosis buff (60% less damage), the fetishes as meat shield, if 1h Henri (-80% damage on first hits) and potentially the defense gem. With the gear you've posted, which uses Focus and Restraint, I could also use hellfire with swampland. Still not enough?

If zombie chargers, why the cold bears and not zombie bears?

Baliis

Isn't firewall enough as main DPS source (+tornado + grasp).

I only plan on using Haunt against champion packs / bosses / guardians etc, where I actually need the damage increase. I figure most trash mobs die rather soon anyway. If casting it takes too much time against packs, I could use the 2-haunt passives.

I can't judge how much defense options I need obviously. So far I have the necrosis buff (60% less damage), the fetishes as meat shield, if 1h Henri (-80% damage on first hits) and potentially the defense gem. With the gear you've posted, which uses Focus and Restraint, I could also use hellfire with swampland. Still not enough?

If zombie chargers, why the cold bears and not zombie bears?

Firewall is mostly there to proc the 6 piece bonus where acid cloud, zombie charger, and gargantuan are your really big hitters. Grasp might do okay damage though just for t10 idk, I'd have to try it.

Ill admit I tend to think in terms of higher grifts so damage reduction probably won't be too much of an issue playing casually, it's just something to think about if you do decide to push GRs at all since most WDs will be running lakumbas + sacred harvester + soul harvest (languish). Fetishes are kinda just gonna be whatever I think if you do take belt of transcendence. No damage since you don't have Zunis, no toughness without enforcer, and a build where you want to keep mobs clumped on you and they'll be running around fighting fetishes instead. Just doesn't fit well imo

Rune is probably preference idk, I just remember not liking zombie bears compared to the cold rune. I think bears get caught on walls and stuff which made fighting in doorways hard?

Ultimately though just go wild and try whatever you think sounds fun. If you aren't trying to play optimally like I tend to there are tons and tons of viable builds for just running normal rifts and doing 50-60grs

Skab

So a week ago I decided to fire up Diablo 2. I've since played it every day after work and spent most of my weekend on it. Shit sucked me back in pretty hard this time.

But my god is the game still amazing. Still the king.

Bring on whatever Diablo announcement you have coming at Blizzcon, Blizz.

First things first: what do you mean by "beat D3" and by "a long time ago"?
Was it before the expansion? Have you ever tried Adventure mode/do you know what it is?

What we tell you will mostly depend on your answer to these questions :p.

Went through after the expansion released up to, I believe Torment 2. Don't remember if I played Adventure mode much.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Went through after the expansion released up to, I believe Torment 2. Don't remember if I played Adventure mode much.

Ah, I see. Well, if you did all that around the time the expansion came out, there have been a host of new features through successive patches that make the game worth going back too, seasons notwithstanding.

If you don't remember Adventure mode, it's this mode where you don't play through the the story, but instead get access to every zone in every act, with randomized quests and new features for the endgame (such as a gambling shop, an enchanter artisan and randomized dungeons called rifts and greater rifts). It's much better and much more fun than the campaign mode.

The only practical thing you can get out of a season is an additional stash tab. Outside of that, they're only interesting if you care about being on the leaderboards, getting more achievements and getting more cosmetic items (e.g. portrait frames, armor pieces). Otherwise they don't offer anything that the regular mode doesn't already. Although, people tend to play a season in droves when it starts, so if you want people to play with seasons can be fun. Also, seasons make up for the fact that you have to start all over by rewarding you with a full armor set once you reach lvl 70. Leveling doesn't take long if you're with friends anyway. Note that all your progression in seasonal will be rolled over to your regular characters once the season ends. If you gain 100 paragon levels in seasonal, your regular character will receive the XP amount that is equivalent to those first 100 paragon levels. Your items and gold are also rolled over.

Think of a number between 1-100 and I tell you which char you gonna play.

billted69.jpg

Wizard! Personal opinion, i just hate both dex classes in D3, dont know why, they just dont kick in for me.

I imagine they must have been something else before their mainstat gave armor.

Aphexian

So I just picked my Wizard back up that I haven't touched since beating RoS and doing a little of the rifts back when you needed the keys.

Right now I'm doing T2 difficulty but I'm not sure what I should be doing. Currently my focus is blood shards for Kadala. I have 2 pieces of Firebird, but I still feel really lost about what I should be doing.

KAP151

So I just picked my Wizard back up that I haven't touched since beating RoS and doing a little of the rifts back when you needed the keys.

Right now I'm doing T2 difficulty but I'm not sure what I should be doing. Currently my focus is blood shards for Kadala. I have 2 pieces of Firebird, but I still feel really lost about what I should be doing.

Normal rifts to get keystones, then do greater rifts. Increase difficulty as you get better gear. Power up the legendary gems at the end of the greater rifts and socket them into ring/neck. You should be getting rares/set pieces and plenty of shards to gamble with Kadala. Dont forget to do Kanais Cube as well, as you essentially get a bonus to apply to your weapon/armor and ring/neck.

IceMarker

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to participate in Season 7, I have too many personal/financial issues in my life right now that I have to take care of before I jump back into Diablo III (or other games that require a decent amount of commitment for that matter).

Hopefully I'll be able to come back for Season 8!

Aphexian

I'm wondering if I should do the season 6 chapters to get a set for my main. You can only do it once per season right? I would most likely give it to my Wizard, or should I just focus on gearing my Wizard for now? Can you do the chapters to get the gifts once each season?

::edit:: Nevermind, there is currently no season. I'm dumb. Still learning how all this works.

I'm wondering if I should do the season 6 chapters to get a set for my main. You can only do it once per season right? I would most likely give it to my Wizard, or should I just focus on gearing my Wizard for now? Can you do the chapters to get the gifts once each season?

::edit:: Nevermind, there is currently no season. I'm dumb. Still learning how all this works.

Yeah season just ended, like, last week or whatever I think. Might have been 2weeks ago. New season starts this friday I believe.

You can only get the season free set once per account. This includes different classes and even HC/SC. You don't get to transfer the set on your main though, the set will stay on season until the season ends, 3months later or something, at which point all your seasonal stuff is merged with your non seasonal stuff. Then a new fresh season starts and you can get another set.

That said just playing the game will get you all the sets for your class relatively quickly. On the other hand if you're not very far yet, restarting on season means you'll get the full set quickly early on, which lets you farm the other sets a lot faster, since it lets you farm at higher difficulties with better droprates. It does mean you'll have to relevel though, since that's what seasons are about, a fresh start. You also won't have any of the stuff you currently have on non season(I mean, it stays there, you just can't use it on a season character).

Cracklox

How good is the Grin Reaper effect? How much damage increase can you see? How often do they cast firewall?

Grin reaper rules. Although I haven't kept up with D3 last season, I think I remeber reading it may be being nerfed.

Also this

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13140803953

has some really good info on what they cast etc. When I found out they cast mass confusion, I slotted that on my skill bar, and don't even use it myself. Its just for a free 2 min cooldown skill proccing reguarly

Xanathus

Just another reminder that we have a GAF NA Diablo 3 clan and that it isn't actually full. All you need to do to join is to post your Battle tag ID in this thread.

Baliis

Just another reminder that we have a GAF NA Diablo 3 clan and that it isn't actually full. All you need to do to join is to post your Battle tag ID in this thread.

A reminder too that we have a discord channel. It's mostly dead right now but it'll perk up a bit when there season starts so come voice chat while leveling or something.

MrDaravon

I've actually been messing around with the PS4 version lately since I don't have reliable access to my Diablo PC for the forseeable future and ran T13 for a while yesterday. In terms of actual difficulty it's not TOO much worse; my para 500 DH running a full UE setup without godtier gear (have the full setup but only two ancient pieces) could do T13 just fine. It's noticeably slower than T10, but I would probably run regular T13 rifts for sure for the extra keys/legendaries as well as death breaths as it seems to be guaranteed 2 and something like a ~25% chance for a third. To an extent though that's also because I'm "relatively" early on where Death Breaths are still a chokepoint at times, but I also like running regular rifts as a break from GR's and T13 regular rifts are more viable for that now. Also it's nice to get 16 act materials per bonus act on T13 as opposed to 10 on T10; again I'm in a super edge case scenario where I still needed to knock out the last of my cubing though, I'm not sure that's more viable if you're someone who wants to farm act mats for reforging or something.

Dunfisch

Mucking about with the rescaled empowering cost for greater rifts. Turns out at 65 - a comfortable spot to not take too long - it costs 15 million.

A single solo T13 Rift with whatever random GF I have on gear plus an emerald in the helmet and running max level BotH netted me 73 million. If I got 3 keys out of it, I'd still gain more gold than empowering all 3 keys would cost. Guess everything gets empowered now!

Other than that, the new torments feel strange in regards to loot dropping. Seems to me it's less loot overall, as though the game tries to decide on the rarity roll and can't get anywhere. "T13, let's see... white, nah. Blue, meh. Yellow, eeeeeh... ah, but can't drop a legendary yet. Guess I better drop nothing at all."

Nice seeing triple DB drops tho. Makes me wish I could viably run Sages for up to 4 at once, but at that point I'd lose too much DPS.

Sober

15 mil for a GR65 seems really low considering it was expensive as hell prior to that.

Also re-reading the patch notes again, I feel like they've finally settled for a good place for Firebirds. At least the 4pc bonus for igniting enemies. Just blast enemies with 3 skills. Guessing that sorta ruins disintegrate or forces the build to do more than just channel though. Wondering how that will work out overall, or if blizz/black hole/something else will come back in some way.

Leaning heavily on monk this season too. Barb I would say I put a decent amount in playing at a time but Monk I've not really done much. But those two are about the same tbh.

Quantum

quantum#1137

I'll be playing when new season starts - I was lttp last season but still got up to paragon ~700 before burning out on my DH - going to start with WD this season.

Dunfisch

15 mil for a GR65 seems really low considering it was expensive as hell prior to that.

By all accounts, it'd balance out since you correspondingly get much less cash for completing a GR... but then T13 and it's insane gold drop increase is a thing, which completely throws it out of the window. Unless you never run regular rifts and always empower stuff like 90+, you won't ever lack gold.
It'll greatly facilitate gem levelling early on, that 4th upgrade being affordable even from the start is pretty big.

Kadin

I was in the clan way back when it was first formed and would love to get back in. All my other friends have long since vanished...

Kadin#1207

Zukuu

Banned
I hate the game already and I haven't even started yet. lol Gargantuan is way too broken. I just fiddled around on torment 1 with my level 66 witch doctor in yellow gear and he pretty much soloed diablo and didn't lose a single health point. Like what the fuck. I feel like it's mandatory to have him around. Mask of Jeram cubed flat out doubles my entire DPS, according to simulations on d3planner. He does 98.62% damage, despite +fire damage and firewall bracers... urgh. And that's without ring of emptiness stuff.

Really would have wished they left pets out of the Hellfire set.

Sober

I hate the game already and I haven't even started yet. lol Gargantuan is way too broken. I just fiddled around on torment 1 with my level 66 witch doctor in yellow gear and he pretty much soloed diablo and didn't lose a single health point. Like what the fuck. I feel like it's mandatory to have him around. Mask of Jeram cubed flat out doubles my entire DPS, according to simulations on d3planner. He does 98.62% damage, despite +fire damage and firewall bracers... urgh. And that's without ring of emptiness stuff.

At 61-69 if you even pay attention to what stats should be on your gear Torment 1 is generally pretty easy anyway.

eek5

The game isn't really balanced prior to 70 to begin with. It'd be such a waste of time to try to balance it when you spend so little time there relative to end-game.

Wallach

The game isn't really balanced prior to 70 to begin with. It'd be such a waste of time to try to balance it when you spend so little time there relative to end-game.

Yeah. Especially if you find something powerful like Mask of Jeram while leveling, at that point stuff like Gargantuan will easily beat your other options.

eek5

Yeah. Especially if you find something powerful like Mask of Jeram while leveling, at that point stuff like Gargantuan will easily beat your other options.

Another good one is nagelring. Man.. finding that while leveling is amazing. Makes 60-70 a breeze and then launches you directly into T2-T3 farming. Just stack the EHP gear and wait for the nagelring procs to one shot packs

Zukuu

Banned
I used the d3 char planner with end-gear equipped there. I wouldn't mind playing something "sub-optimal", but the damage increase Gargantuan yields is comparable between a firecracker and a full blown nuke. Like, a difference between 250billion+ DPS kind of difference. ._.

Wallach

Another good one is nagelring. Man.. finding that while leveling is amazing. Makes 60-70 a breeze and then launches you directly into T2-T3 farming. Just stack the EHP gear and wait for the nagelring procs to one shot packs

You know it is a good season start when you find Leoric's and Nagelring while leveling.

Wallach

Btw, what is the best starting difficulty for a new level 1 character? What solo and what in a group of 4?

Solo you generally want to run on Hard; only go up to something like Master if you can still continue to one-shot stuff. I don't really group level 1-70 so I couldn't say in that regard.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance

Most people at lvl 70 can solo Torment 10 without much of a problem with decent gear, and many builds that are easy to gear for allow you to just speedfarm T10 rifts and bounties. T10 has become so easy and efficient for people that this new patch brought T11, T12 and T13 to make up for it.

That gives you an idea of how difficult T1 is considered to be, i.e. not at all.

For a lvl 1 character, as Wallach said, Hard is the best solo. In a 4-man group, assuming people have normal gear, expert or master. If you've got a good group going, you can attempt T1.

Note that many of the benefits from your other character can serve your rerolled character. For instance, once your new character gets access to socketed items, you can just put marquise gems in them and dramatically increase your damage, armor and HP. You can also craft rare items that are just right for your character (or legendaries, if you have any crafting recipes for those). If you have paragon points, those can be used too. And you can run rifts at any level.

When you get the gem of ease with your main character, you can socket that into a weapon and get rid of its lvl requirement, meaning you can have a lvl 70 weapon on your lvl 1 character.

Zukuu

Banned
Most people at lvl 70 can solo Torment 10 without much of a problem with decent gear, and many builds that are easy to gear for allow you to just speedfarm T10 rifts and bounties. T10 has become so easy and efficient for people that this new patch brought T11, T12 and T13 to make up for it.

That gives you an idea of how difficult T1 is considered to be, i.e. not at all.

For a lvl 1 character, as Wallach said, Hard is the best solo. In a 4-man group, assuming people have normal gear, expert or master. If you've got a good group going, you can attempt T1.

Note that many of the benefits from your other character can serve your rerolled character. For instance, once your new character gets access to socketed items, you can just put marquise gems in them and dramatically increase your damage, armor and HP. You can also craft rare items that are just right for your character (or legendaries, if you have any crafting recipes for those). If you have paragon points, those can be used too. And you can run rifts at any level.

When you get the gem of ease with your main character, you can socket that into a weapon and get rid of its lvl requirement, meaning you can have a lvl 70 weapon on your lvl 1 character.
Not for the first seasonal tho, right? They start with everything as if it's your first character or do they keep paragon level and access to stash too?

I think we'll try T1. When I started the game new on every difficulty, T1 felt very managable, even without gear (e.g. the zombies in the start area). Took a few more hits, but I was also level 2 after 3 or 4. The 300% increase means vastly increased exp speed, so I presume that will lead to more and better skills and passives and higher level loot to compensate for the increased health pool.

As it stands we are a group of 4.

Top Bottom