• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Dahbomb

He is well known for botting when he is not playing.

Don't know if you can see his stats in-game anymore for his old account but his S4 stats had his playtime ~1 hour shorter than the entire length of the season. Like when I checked the total time the season had been out was like 25 days and 5 hours and his total playtime was 25 days 4 hours.
That's hilarious.

Blizzard really has to do something about this bitting non sense.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I don't understand botting in this game, i mean what's the point? The whole fun of the game is blowing through waves of enemies, seeing monsters exploding and flying, and shiny green/orange lights with a potential upgrade once in a while. You let a program to that for you...why?

Ohnonono

I don't understand botting in this game, i mean what's the point? The whole fun of the game is blowing through waves of enemies, seeing monsters exploding and flying, and shiny green/orange lights with a potential upgrade once in a while. You let a program to that for you...why?

People make money trying to be E-famous by playing and streaming games. This lets them do it easier.

Baliis

They're botting normal rifts for keys so they can grift while actually playing.

Do we have any idea when S4 ends? Around Thanksgiving would be my guess. My season crusader is almost P100 and I've been satisfied with the experience and loot. I just want to know because this was my first season and I want to know if I need to move all of my loot to the inventory and whether it appears in the normal inventory.

MrDaravon

What? Did something get leaked that I'm not seeing anywhere?

DatModz ‏@DatModz 36m36 minutes ago
More stash space finally!

Edit: Oh, referencing this seems like: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19940900

Blood and Treasure—New Content and Features for Reaper of Souls
See what’s on the way in Diablo III’s next patch! Join us as Lead Designer Kevin Martens, Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng, Senior Game Designer Joe Shely, and Senior Level Designer Matthew Berger reveal the exciting changes that await nephalem in our next patch!
What: A first look at upcoming feature content, including updated sets, the all-new set dungeons, new Legendary items, stash space, and more.
When: Friday, November 6 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm PST.
Where: Panel Stage, Hall A

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'd rather they improve the size of our bags than the stash. I hate having to teleport back to hometown 2 or 3 times per normal rifts or bounty runs just to salvage crap.

Baliis

Do we have any idea when S4 ends? Around Thanksgiving would be my guess. My season crusader is almost P100 and I've been satisfied with the experience and loot. I just want to know because this was my first season and I want to know if I need to move all of my loot to the inventory and whether it appears in the normal inventory.

Your character just becomes a non season char. Anything in your stash will be mailed to you and you have like a month to retrieve it I think?

tm24

I wanna start a season character but i dont feel like leveling a character since none of my friends do seasons .

Celegus

A set dungeon as in a pre-made thing that people run for fastest clear time or something? Some kind of daily challenge mode ala Spelunky?

Dahbomb

A set dungeon as in a pre-made thing that people run for fastest clear time or something? Some kind of daily challenge mode ala Spelunky?
Hopefully both.

Also Blizzard made an official statement on botting. Looks like another ban wave is incoming.

RS4-

Hopefully both.

Also Blizzard made an official statement on botting. Looks like another ban wave is incoming.

my bet: streamers, etc won't get banned for botting, and if they did, it'd be a minor one.

no name people, even that experimented with the bot for an hour, perma banned.

Addnan

my bet: streamers, etc won't get banned for botting, and if they did, it'd be a minor one.

no name people, even that experimented with the bot for an hour, perma banned.
Which steamer... Gabynator was banned and as far as we know the other big d3 streamers are legit.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness

Oh, set meaning static - yeah, that could be it. Wyatt had talked about it a long time ago and I thought they might have shelved it. Definitely interesting if that's the case and it's not just a weird typo.

Sounds fun if true.

Today I did my first timed dungeon. I was like 50 feet away from the end when the timer ran out. :( No treasure for me.

Wolfie5

Some new info from Blizzcon demo stations:

New Zone: Greyhollow Island - Island Zone with a forset theme with side-areas (caves)

Many buff icons have been moved right above the corresponding skill

High damage numbers are now displayed with "M" or "B" suffixes for millions or billions

There is a fuse timer that keeps track of your kill streak-eligibility

New WD Bracers: Reduce damage taken by 5% for every Soul Harvest stack

Shadow Set rework:
2p:1000% damage while a melee weapon is equipped
4p: Gain every Rune effect for Shadow Power
6p: 40,000% weapon damage bonus on the first hit of Impale

Jade Set rework:
2p: Haunt deals damage worth of 120 seconds when recast on a target.
4p: Gain the effect of every Rune for Soul Harvest, reduce Cooldowns by 1 second every time you cast Sould Harvest or Locust.
6p: When you cast Soul Harvest, deal 300 seconds worth of DoT damage.

New DH Belt: When you cast Impale, Vault for a few seconds
New DH Dagger: Gain a charge every second that increases Fan of Knives damage by 250-300%. Up to 30 charges

New Barb Ring: Ring of Might - After casting Furious Charge, Ground Stomp, or Leap, take 60% less damage for 8 seconds
New Barb Weapon: Blade of the Tribes - War Cry and Threatening Shout cause an Avalanche and an Earthquake
http://www.diablofans.com/news/48571-blizzcon-2015-day-1

Bonethug

Sounds fun if true.

Today I did my first timed dungeon. I was like 50 feet away from the end when the timer ran out. :( No treasure for me.

You can still complete the dungeon and kill the boss for loot. You just don't get to perform gem upgrades.

Dahbomb

The new Raekor set is interesting. What's the highest single attack fury spender of Barbs? Seems like you want to charge a bit then unless a really powerful single attack. Maybe that skill that does increased damage for every point of Fury you have.

ZenaxPure

The new Raekor set is interesting. What's the highest single attack fury spender of Barbs? Seems like you want to charge a bit then unless a really powerful single attack. Maybe that skill that does increased damage for every point of Fury you have.

My knee jerk reaction is probably that shitty cleave weapon they added this season. Build up your charges, use boulder to get rid of all fury, use cleave.

Dahbomb

My knee jerk reaction is probably that shitty cleave weapon they added this season. Build up your charges, use boulder to get rid of all fury, use cleave.
Why would you use Cleave? Wouldn't you rather just start using Furious charge again to pump up your spender?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Oh shit, no more season-exclusive legendaries? GOOD BYE SEASONS HELLO REGULAR!

[EDIT] Nevermind, need to do season journey to get more stash space :(.

Dahbomb

Oh man 2.4 is legit. Lots of new Legendaries, two new zones, new cube recipe, set dungeons, lots of quality of life improvements etc.

They are nerfing exp gear and buffing solo play.

There are 24 set dungeons each corresponding to a 6 pc set in the game. Seems like the set dungeon is set to the strengths/weaknesses of a set. Sounds cool though I wonder if you can scale it up like GRs.

The gold sink they introduced is kinda meh to be honest.

Also Season 5 to be 3 months whereas season 4 will be 4 months. That's just right to me.

Strider

Can't wait to get home and catch up on all the info.

Ended up passing on season 4 (couldn't get power leveled at the time n now I just figure I'll wait) so I want season 5 and my mercy wings asap

joesmokey

Some promising changes, we'll see what the Solo changes play like.

The Massacre XP multiplier seems a little weird to introduce. Hopefully this will feel natural to keep up and not something that will cause a lot of grief (who am I kidding).

ZenaxPure

Full patch preview is up on the official website.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941044/

LOL

KP9RLEY5VZKO1446514618038.jpg

Top Bottom