• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I think I did quite well out of my time playing last night - I got a Legendary Ring that spawns a Treasure Goblin on me that picks up white items and every 15 items he picks up, he drops a Rare or a Legendary. It's a good thing.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I just realized that for some reason, when I imported my PS3 save it gave me 99,999,999,999 gold. No idea why. Looking at my PS3 save I have 1,333,456 gold. Sooo.... if anyone needs some gold hit me up and I'll send 10,000,000 gold your way.
I could use some coin. PSN: OldKingKratos

Thank you.

Juice

I want to play the campaign with a buddy but he can't play tonight. If I play ahead can I go back to where we left off with him tomorrow easily enough?

I presume it means I'll be higher level, but that the apprentice balancing will kick in???

X-Frame

I just realized that for some reason, when I imported my PS3 save it gave me 99,999,999,999 gold. No idea why. Looking at my PS3 save I have 1,333,456 gold. Sooo.... if anyone needs some gold hit me up and I'll send 10,000,000 gold your way.

Wow, I'll take some if there's room for me! PSN: X-Frame

Thanks!

Juice

I would love some free money! I'm "SirJuiceALot" on PSN

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yes please! O.O

PSN: Kurt-Niisan

Alebelly

I am in the middle of Act 2 and level 40 Crusader. lulz.

This game is crack. Worse than crack.

I stopped myself from buying it again on PS4 because of the amount of time I spent on PC and PS3 had negative consequences in my real world. I'm not guaranteeing I won't buy it in the next few months, or hours.

Bless me, my man.

PSN: ThirdROB

yes please!
PSN Konopko
(playing on PS4)

I roll'd a Barbarian on the PC version. I figured it was time for a change, so I've been playing the Crusader.

He doesn't seem to have as much attack strength, but his durability is greater. A good trade off I suppose.

David___

Banned
2vTkBgb.jpg

thisisdiablo.gif

Pic of my level 70 Crusader
Zi9zkfU.jpg

RexNovis

Banned
Yes please! O.O

PSN: Kurt-Niisan

I would love some free money! I'm "SirJuiceALot" on PSN

Wow, I'll take some if there's room for me! PSN: X-Frame

Thanks!

I'll take some.

PSN-SillyLeezard

yes please!
PSN Konopko
(playing on PS4)

Bless me, my man.

PSN: ThirdROB

Ok got you guys covered. This is proving pretty popular. Between the thread and private messages I'm already up to 45 people o_O. Think I'll have to do a first come first serve and say 10 more.

statham

again, I want to thank those who gifted me items, They were so good I even up the difficulty to beyond hard. I destroyed the first dungeon, but the second one I died twice and lowered it back to hard.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Got to Act 2 with my witch doctor, also started a little bit on a hardcore Crusader just to test it a bit. Combat is pretty satisfying with him but I'll truck on with the WD, who is turning into a damned monster. His acid rain is currently ruining crowds.

HORRORSHØW

i've had zero luck with rifts and kadala, but got a sweet-looking spear from a trash mob. does t2 rifts have loot with better rolls or what? 'cause level 70 gear is level 70 gear.

BvnJUghIgAAfJqh.jpg:medium

Sure, that's awesome.

PSN: nextjin420

I remember with the PC version gold was pretty easy to come by but I'm starting from scratch again so a bump in the coffers would be appreciated ;)

Pollux

Yes please. Pollux589

TaKeRx

Holy shit I'm hooked. I haven't felt this in a long time. I got out of work at 6:00PM and finally stopped playing at 11:30PM.

XBL: STi TaKeR

RexNovis

Banned
I would love some if you have any left. I'll even send you a legendary your way if I can!

You'll need to send me your PSN ID

I'll take some as well, thanks! PSN: TetsujinZ

Sure, that's awesome.

PSN: nextjin420

I remember with the PC version gold was pretty easy to come by but I'm starting from scratch again so a bump in the coffers would be appreciated ;)

Yes please. Pollux589

Ok. Got you guys covered. Expect a message in about 8 hours.

Can do 6 more.

Hurley

Just got a legendary amulet "Countess Julia's Cameo" that prevents all arcane damage and heals me for 20-25% of the damage prevented. I just throw myself at arcane beams now.

Also have 3 of the Akkhan set pieces for my Crusader. The rng gods have been kind.

I've been playing all day and haven't seen a Nemesis. :(

Stop being so good, friends.

I've seen three so far. The first one I died to, because I was looking in my menus and it just popped up in front of me before I could properly react. The other two I have slain and avenged my fellow GAFfers.

Tomorrow evening around this time I'm planning on running Rifts/Bounties on Torment 1, if anyone wants to join me. My PSN: hi-fi_famicom. I'm Level 70, currently running this build, and at around 260k DPS.

Holy shit teleporting enemies are annoying. Only thing that has come close to killing me so far on hard. Box me in and surround me so I can't move.

That one event in Act V with the endless armies that keep spawning at you, does that go on forever? I got up to 1003 kills before I stopped and just killed the boss. I think I was 68 and now I'm just a bit away from 70, just from that event.

mstevens

I'm late to the party but I'll take some (if you've given too much away it obviously doesn't have to be 10 mill.. Whatever amount would help).

Psn is is mcstevens88

Top Bottom