• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

glaurung

OK so I got home last night, put the disc in, got my PSN and Blizzard accounts linked and before I knew it, I had reached level 12 with a Demon Hunter.

God this game looks good on the PS4. I just wish they'd redo some of the inventory management to look even better.

Diablo III on PS4 is basically my weekend plans in a nutshell.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I spent 350 blood shards on nothing but helms and didn't roll a single good one. I don't even notice much of a drop rate difference between legendary items on expert and on torment 1.

Atkison04

Played for another 2 hours last night. Went thru the part of Act 1 where you have to go track down the skeleton kings crown in the graveyard by entering in the 3 tombs. I must say, this game put its hooks into me last night. I was digging it already, but last night sealed the deal. I got some sweet pick ups and was figuring out things that I hadn't picked up on my first attempt at Diablo. By the time I finished playing last night I actually felt like a somewhat competent wizard! Good stuff and I'm glad I decided to impulse purchase this game while waiting on Destiny. I'll certainly keep it and play it along side Destiny for the rest of the year.

Played for another 2 hours last night. Went thru the part of Act 1 where you have to go track down the skeleton kings crown in the graveyard by entering in the 3 tombs. I must say, this game put its hooks into me last night. I was digging it already, but last night sealed the deal. I got some sweet pick ups and was figuring out things that I hadn't picked up on my first attempt at Diablo. By the time I finished playing last night I actually felt like a somewhat competent wizard! Good stuff and I'm glad I decided to impulse purchase this game while waiting on Destiny. I'll certainly keep it and play it along side Destiny for the rest of the year.

I don't even know if I'm getting Destiny anymore, this game has hooked me and my wife so bad.

Well, our three year old needed to learn to take care of himself anyway.

mikeybass

Neo Member
Anyone playing this old school on the 360? If so, get me added. MikeyBassNBS. There's a Bank Holiday coming up so it's pretty much Diablo 3 as far as the eye can see.

Crusader is the most fun I’ve had in a game in a looooong time!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
made some solid progress in the story last night. in the middle of Act II now, love the cool desert scenery.

Abylim

Where in the shitting hell does the damn key of pickle shitting evil drop?

My friend and i have been kicking the shit out of the guy in act 4 on torment 1 2 and 3, and he aint dropping shit aside from my tolerance!

HALP

k1t4j

I just realized that for some reason, when I imported my PS3 save it gave me 99,999,999,999 gold. No idea why. Looking at my PS3 save I have 1,333,456 gold. Sooo.... if anyone needs some gold hit me up and I'll send 10,000,000 gold your way.

If you still have some I wouldn't mind, dosen't need to be that quantity either ;)

PSN: Kitaj84

LVL 31 and I'm still in Act 1. Am I over-doing it?
No, the faster you get to the highest level the better. Also, you level much faster when you're on a higher difficulty. I'm scratching lvl 20 now and am searching the sword shards in Act 1. Really hope that higher difficulties get unlocked before I finish the game or otherwise I think I'm gonna blaze through this as I'm already overpowered.

Started playing this yesterday. Comming from the PC version I was sceptical if this would play well on a console.

Well, it plays fucking great.

Jafku

Heads up for the gaffers that I am sending Gold to. The list is in the quote below. If you haven't already please accept the friend request I sent and post in the thread the quote is from so we can get this Pay It Forward effort moving.

Anyone who wishes to partake of the bounteous gold and join in on the pay it forward effort feel free to post in the new thread!
Thanks again dude

Heads up for the gaffers that I am sending Gold to. The list is in the quote below. If you haven't already please accept the friend request I sent and post in the thread the quote is from so we can get this Pay It Forward effort moving.

Anyone who wishes to partake of the bounteous gold and join in on the pay it forward effort feel free to post in the new thread!

I wish there was a way to accept friend requests via the PSN website...

Atkison04

I don't even know if I'm getting Destiny anymore, this game has hooked me and my wife so bad.

Well, our three year old needed to learn to take care of himself anyway.

Ha! Diablo is guilty nerd pleasure for me. I told my wife that it looks like something Leroy Jenkins would play :) She got a kick out of that video in the past. I keep offering her that I could pick up another controller and she could help me out, but she is more of a Mario 3d world/Mario kart 8 companion in the gaming world.

I'm definitely still getting Destiny Day 1! That's gonna be my jam for sure. I just wasn't expecting Diablo to be my jam also. It certainly feels like a game that I could sink hours upon hours into. It will cover my rpg crave until Bloodborne comes out and Destiny will cover my shooter/rpg-light/multiplayer for God knows how long. Can't wait!

Abylim

Nobody knows for sure if the key of evil drops from Nekarath (sp) in act 4?

30 or so kills on torment 1, 10 or so on T2 and about 5 on T3 and nothing.

Dimorphic

How does this go running single?

I have a few mates that play but with my work hours I can never seem to get on at the same time as them. Still worth it if I'm going to be soloing it? I loved Diablo 2 but played co-op.

That one event in Act V with the endless armies that keep spawning at you, does that go on forever? I got up to 1003 kills before I stopped and just killed the boss. I think I was 68 and now I'm just a bit away from 70, just from that event.

Nobody?

I thought it was pretty odd, and haven't seen it mentioned. Is there a chain higher than Diabolical Massacre?

bill0527

Started playing this yesterday. Comming from the PC version I was sceptical if this would play well on a console.

Well, it plays fucking great.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions played fucking great when they were released last year.

I also came from PC and when I bought the last gen console version I didn't know whether to be happy it played so great or be pissed.

The game plays so great on a console I'm skeptical this game was ever designed to be a PC game first.

thats sounds incredible. best glitch ever?

At first I was just endlessly killing them, thinking it was odd that they kept coming. Then I realized what the kill chain was at, then I would just keep slaughtering until the next century mark, then the next, then figured why not make it to 1000. I'm curious if it really was a glitch, because that was a huge chunk of xp and would be the best spot to solo powerlevel if that was normal.

Admodieus

Finished off campaign last night, ended up at 58 with my Demon Hunter. Time to run bounties until I hit 70, then the real fun begins this weekend.

Wallach

Got a lot done tonight. Barb's 70 now, in some decent starter gear, finally into Adventure Mode. Xevren found me another legendary gift (what a mark), this time a 70 SK 2H mace, which is serving me fairly well for now. Not quite T1 solo ready just yet, but it won't be long now. On to farming for MotE, RoRG and Lut Socks in preparation for operation "Death From Above."

Finally started finding some gifts of my own to send out, including a couple from putting down Nemesis jerks that busted into my game. Really enjoying that feature so far.

is this something a person could miss in act 1? or its part of the story?

baconcow

Beat the final boss on Act V. The difficulty curve in the end was very noticeable and I had to decrease the difficulty from Master to Expert as it was a tough battle. Received one legendary, it ended up being a gift for someone here on NeoGAF. Hope you enjoyed it! Raised the difficulty to Torment I for the bounties; but dropped it back to Master after the first two as it was too slow of a trudge. The first Nephalem Rift, on Master difficulty, was quite intense at level 69 (started it on Torment I, but once again the trudge was too slow). I went through a door to find 3 packs of elites/bosses and too many enemies to handle. I am glad the end game Adventure content is intense and keeps you on your toes.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i can't wait to finish the story so i can start leveling alts in adventure mode... gonna do a crusader and witch doctor after my demon hunter

Top Bottom