• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

In my case, it was a plan for a Legendary weapon for a Monk. Couldn't find it anywhere once I hit X on it in the item menu.

that sucks- has it happened to anyone else? :/ nothing more frustrating than seeing something potentially great only to have it dissapear

Played a bit more just now (up to level 22, still in Act I) and finally got a taste of some Nemesis action-- that horn and rumble creep me out, love it. I don't think I managed to kill one, me and my random band, because they just seemed to vanish, dropping nothing. I think they might have killed somebody in the party each time-- does that make them disappear?

RexNovis

Banned
Well well well looky what I just found!

xjS5lPB.jpg

And I didn't even have to farm ore to craft it!

Lrn2reed

Neo Member
Early Monk is garbo. I'm on hard, but I might drop it to normal because I have no fucking clue what to do and I'm level 5. Haven't got my companion yet, but damn I might just drop the dope and go back to my WD or start with a Barb.

Man, I'm running into the same issue on hard with monk. So I decided to run a DH and Crusader to make sure it wasn't just me..... And no, monk has some serious deficiencies.

Has anyone found a good leveling build or have some useful tips for leveling monk?

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Any impressions of the PS3 version? I had D3 on PS3 but sold it last year, and I don't have a PS4, so considering getting this game on PS3.

PSN: Einhand
I'm on Act I and I'm giving this game a shot after work.
Just trying the PS3 version right now till tomorrow and may upgrade to PS4 later.

Dubz

Took off work today to play. Let's do this, GAF.

PS4 version.

PSN ID Dubzinator.

Just started Act 2. 33 Crusader.

Syrus

Banned
Gaffers!! Add me Xbox one - LanceX2

Been playing hard-hardcore with my son and dominated act 1 with crusader/witch doctor

What are the numbers below your character in inventory?

The sword is damage but what is the middle big number? Mine is like 6400.

What is the two plus sign number?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
500k dps now. Debating whether to keep with my wizard or start a new character...

Do it like me and juggle characters like crazy. On PC I mained Monk and WD. but I am levelling my PS3 monk, a wizard and a DH all at once. No doubts possible in that case. Use err'one!

Also, I have no problems with my Monk on Expert. I'm plowing through the hordes like it's nothing. I did get iced by a damn champion mob with walling and arcane enchantments...Have fun whoever gets em'. He cornered me dammit!

Saganator

Fell in love with my Crusader last night. I love how well its skill tree synergizes with skills. I unlocked the passive that heals 1% Life when I do holy damage, I was already using Smite, so I changed my other skills to be holy damage as well. I now feel pretty much unstoppable. Everything I do heals me while doing a shit ton of damage. Feels so damn good.

Baliis

Gaffers!! Add me Xbox one - LanceX2

Been playing hard-hardcore with my son and dominated act 1 with crusader/witch doctor

What are the numbers below your character in inventory?

The sword is damage but what is the middle big number? Mine is like 6400.

What is the two plus sign number?

It's damage, toughness, and healing

edukate

I just realized that for some reason, when I imported my PS3 save it gave me 99,999,999,999 gold. No idea why. Looking at my PS3 save I have 1,333,456 gold. Sooo.... if anyone needs some gold hit me up and I'll send 10,000,000 gold your way.

yes please :)

thank you kind sir!

psn: LuckyDoobage

Do it like me and juggle characters like crazy. On PC I mained Monk and WD. but I am levelling my PS3 monk, a wizard and a DH all at once. No doubts possible in that case. Use err'one!

Also, I have no problems with my Monk on Expert. I'm plowing through the hordes like it's nothing. I did get iced by a damn champion mob with walling and arcane enchantments...Have fun whoever gets em'. He cornered me dammit!
Yeah I have a 70 wizard, 55 demon Hunter and 15 witch doctor, so will probably use those. Maybe crusader once I've done those!

ashylarry

Maybe a dumb question but how I can get better diamonds? And where are the shops where I could craft these diamonds that were in the PC edition?

Audioboxer

How are people enjoying the Crusader compared to the Barbarian? I like to get right into the action and slay, not as big a fan of magic or ranged on the console version of D3.

Still waiting to get my copy :)

Maybe a dumb question but how I can get better diamonds? And where are the shops where I could craft these diamonds that were in the PC edition?
Go play higher difficulties to get the royal and marquise jewels.

It's the Chinese gem guy who does them for you and it's very expensive at the upper end.

Lrrr

I've noticed some graphical issues with my game. When I'm fighting indoors and run into a mob, sometimes the enemies "pop-in" and/or "flicker". Is anyone else experiencing this?

ashylarry

Go play higher difficulties to get the royal and marquise jewels.

It's the Chinese gem guy who does them for you and it's very expensive at the upper end.

Hm OK, I play on expert, and as far as I can remember the 1. and 2. Act had these shops in the PC edition, but I haven't seen one as I am near the end of the second Act.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Much love to the gaffers sending gifts! I send some too so check them inboxes.

Shiiit. Just got a pair of gloves that gives me an auto shield as soon as there are more than 5 enemies around me. Gonna be tough to replace those as I level.

Grampasso

Shiiit. Just got a pair of gloves that gives me an auto shield as soon as there are more than 5 enemies around me. Gonna be tough to replace those as I level.
Just wait to find Zakara shoulders, that is an item you'll want to keep forever
No repair for the ENTIRE equipment

Drame

Ding! 3rd class to 70. This time it was the witch doctor. I wasn't really feeling the class at all during the 50-60 drought but doing some testing with builds that relied almost solely on pets wd became rather fun to play.

Now, time for the next toon, Demon Hunter, should be pretty fun too.

I just killed by Sum-Michael's nemesis. Someone kill that thing for me.

It seems these nemesis pop up at the worst time, I was fighting a tough elite pack.

quest

Not Banned from OT
I just love this game to death I have to be around 45 hours played so far. My RNG luck has carried over from the original game. It is a mixed bag because lot friends with better luck are leaving behind. But it will make the game last much longer since got a lot to farm for. If any of you are on T1 look me up we can do some split bounties or rifts. I think I will be stuck on T1 for a while need to add 50% more damage output to move up. I want to be able to reasonably 1 shot trash or else I run out of wrath way to often.

quest

Not Banned from OT
I just killed by Sum-Michael's nemesis. Someone kill that thing for me.

It seems these nemesis pop up at the worst time, I was fighting a tough elite pack.

speaking of nemesis does the person killing them get anything decent? I have over a half dozen kills and 0 legendary's to show for it.

speaking of nemesis does the person killing them get anything decent? I have over a half dozen kills and 0 legendary's to show for it.
I've got nothing. But it's cool as hell when they show up. I'm 5 wins and 1 loss vs a nemesis. The one loss was during a Damn rift Guardian fight!

Garryk

In my case, it was a plan for a Legendary weapon for a Monk. Couldn't find it anywhere once I hit X on it in the item menu.

This might be a dumb question, but are you playing a Monk? I think it filters the equipment the BS can make based on your level/class.

mikeybass

Neo Member
Any impressions of the PS3 version? I had D3 on PS3 but sold it last year, and I don't have a PS4, so considering getting this game on PS3.

Not sure about PS3 but I'm playing 360 version after putting hours into Vanilla 360 D3 and it's worth it for the Crusader alone.

Graphically there's no difference I can tell but the drop rate improvement is massive. I put about 4 hours in last night and I'm already rocking 3 legendries.

Totally worth it!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Demon Hunter's Vault is soo satisfying - does any Crusader have something similar? I wanna Captain America Shield Charge....

So If im a fan of beat em ups will I enjoy this? Never played a Diablo game but im considering picking this up today

yeah pick a melee class and go in on some demons

Andrew.

Banned
Let me preface by saying that I haven't played Diablo since the original back in 96. I've never played a blizzard game since then. I'm familiar with World of Warcraft but I've never played it.

That said, this game has me by the balls so fucking hard. I picked it up on Wednesday, and I have been playing nonstop. I'm going solo because I don't have PS plus but it's really not a big deal because I'm having an absolute fucking blast. I haven't been this into and attached to an hack n slash RPG in ages, if ever really.

I'm rolling a demon Hunter class because I just love using bows. The game really is like fucking Christmas. It just never stops giving. As soon as I think I'm going to quit out for a bit, I find something new whether it be a new piece of armor or a new weapon..... Then I find something even cooler 15 minutes later. It's pretty damn awesome and what a way to keep the player engaged and addicted.

This game has basically saved my summer drought and I know it's going to keep me occupied for a really long time.

Thank you Blizzard. I am now a believer.

Has anyone else experience some atrocious lag while playing online? Was very frustrating last night. Can't believe they aren't using dedicated servers

Abylim

Doing Torment on my level 60 demon hunter after destroying shit on my 70 crusader is surprisingly ok!

I've been farming for the fourth infernal machines key in act 4, and figured I'd change it up. It was harder, but do able!

I love this game!

Demon Hunter's Vault is soo satisfying - does any Crusader have something similar? I wanna Captain America Shield Charge....

yeah pick a melee class and go in on some demons

That is exactly what happens. I don't even remember the name of it but you get it very early and it has some really cool rune affixes like making enemies that are hit behind the shield blast explode.

Has anyone else experience some atrocious lag while playing online? Was very frustrating last night. Can't believe they aren't using dedicated servers

I don't get lag the majority of the time but I suppose it depends on the host because there have been a couple games where its just me and the host and the lag is unbearable and impossible to play in.

Top Bottom