• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Tried to get into my old Battle.net account. No luck on the password, no luck on the secret question, no luck on the first 6-digits of a game I have registered on my account. Used up all of my tries, apparently. Support is offline. Thanks, Blizzard.

Liberty4all

Banned
I have the same two headphones. Can you use both at the same time on one PS4? I know you can do multiple Gold headsets but haven't heard if you can use a Gold and an older model.

you can use both. You have to add the older headphone first but it works. I think it may be abit buggy though based on my experience.

My wife could use some psn friends to give her a chance to get legendaries in her mailbox like I'm getting. She's jealous lol :)

Her PSN is sueadery1975

Thanks guys!!

Omnicent

My three day old Crusader has more gear than my 500 hour Barbarian from the PC version.

<3 the console version.

I wonder if my console sader will bypass my pc sader. My pc sader only got full set cause I spammed T6(1) till they forced everyone out with a server reset (only way to get ride of the legacy rooms.... ahh good times lol).

Seems like it shouldn't be to bad.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
got to the middle of act 3, mid 40s level. the snowy castle stuff is so good.

I've been absolutely loving this game. Played the vanilla PC version at launch and this is better in every way. Got a Demon Hunter up to level 40 so far and it's a blast. Took a while for the class to really get going, but now that I've got some good skills unlocked I'm vaulting all over the place, setting up sentries and shooting the shit out of everything.

40s DH has been a blast, the character is so mobile.... evasive fire w/ 30 yard buff, vault, sentry drop & slowing has been awesome. lots of rockets everywhere, too.

Tendo

2 quick questions

1) for those who have played on pc with all the bells and whistles how does it compare on PS4? what areas are lacking, if any?

2) if I purchase digitally can I still get the shadow of the colossus transmog?

Decided to roll a monk, because why not? No reason I can't try out every class and see what is best for me.

So far, its fun, but being a close range fighter, he takes quite a bit more damage then i'm used to.

Also, thanks for the two gifts GAF! sent two more out myself today.

sjay1994

I wish my internet was better so I could play with some of you guys.

Playing alone with Cormac feels like a grind.

I'm at act 5 and am a level 55 wizard.

sjay1994

Could someone tell me how to gift things to others? I can give some loot to other Gaffers rather than just salvaging everything I get.

Erban1

Alright so i bit on the PS4 version...excited to jump into my first Diablo game later tonight. Would love playing with gaffers my PSN is Moneyman232, hope to exchange gifts, and maybe co-op with some people.

ZenaxPure

I wonder if my console sader will bypass my pc sader. My pc sader only got full set cause I spammed T6(1) till they forced everyone out with a server reset (only way to get ride of the legacy rooms.... ahh good times lol).

Seems like it shouldn't be to bad.

They've actually buffed items multiple times since then as well on PC.

It's actually really easy to get set gear now that you can gamble it from Kadala and they dramatically increased the drop rate of class set items. I got my Crusader in full Akkhan in like a week.

It should take people on console significantly shorter amounts of time to gear up than on PC since it has all the incremental buffs PC got over the past few months. Like man, I think they adjusted various drop rates like 6 or 7 times now, it's been a crazy ride.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to play the beginning of Act I on Master difficulty and I'm having a really hard time at parts. My friend was saying I shouldn't bother with it until I get some better gear, but my pride is telling me to stick with it.

kasane

I'm trying to play the beginning of Act I on Master difficulty and I'm having a really hard time at parts. My friend was saying I shouldn't bother with it until I get some better gear, but my pride is telling me to stick with it.
But hes completely right

Play on expert

Tendo

Three more questions and I think I'm going to pull the trigger:

1. How does it look on Vita?

2. How does same screen co op work if my wife plays with me? are her characters on my account or will she need her own PSN account?

3. Same screen or split screen for local co op?

Omnicent

They've actually buffed items multiple times since then as well on PC.

It's actually really easy to get set gear now that you can gamble it from Kadala and they dramatically increased the drop rate of class set items. I got my Crusader in full Akkhan in like a week.

It should take people on console significantly shorter amounts of time to gear up than on PC since it has all the incremental buffs PC got over the past few months. Like man, I think they adjusted various drop rates like 6 or 7 times now, it's been a crazy ride.

Yeah I was there for some of that. They added sets to kadala (this was during the 100% item drop buff week) when people ran T6 level 1 rooms for mass shards to gamble from kadala. I was one of the few that had a room up the entire time till they took the servers down to wipe out legacy rooms). Didn't know they buffed drops again (excluding making the increase from that week permanent) after that though.

That's good to hear.

Been mostly trying out ptr on my monk, and I'm still in despair. I mean yeah monk is better that it was after the ep nerfs, but still despair.

Three more questions and I think I'm going to pull the trigger:

1. How does it look on Vita?

2. How does same screen co op work if my wife plays with me? are her characters on my account or will she need her own PSN account?

3. Same screen or split screen for local co op?

1. Can't answer.

2. Either or. It'll work fine either way.

3. Same screen.

Really? i know your can sign your PSN on a friends PS4 and your character will go with you but my brother started a Crusader and i wanted to bring my barb i made (on the same PS4 and PSN) and couldn't do it.

Did you upload your save to the cloud? I believe someone stated that you have to do this if you want your save to transfer over to another system.

so is the game suppose to put the "Fog of War" back on when i quit?

Like i discovered the whole area, and now the map is black. I'm not sure if thats how its suppose to be

Card Boy

Banned
Did you upload your save to the cloud? I believe someone stated that you have to do this if you want your save to transfer over to another system.

no i want to do it all on the same PS4, no other ps4 is involved. I got 2 controllers, i made a character and my brother made a character on the same system.

So a rift will just randomly be the TLOU one?
I don't think the whole rift. I just finished another one and only 1 floor had clickers. The rest didn't. I kept on for 2 more floors after finishing the rift before going back to close it and nothing. Just the 1 floor. Unsure if any floor can have clickers or if its just limited to a single floor. I have only finished 4 rifts so far tho.

so is the game suppose to put the "Fog of War" back on when i quit?

Like i discovered the whole area, and now the map is black. I'm not sure if thats how its suppose to be

It's been that way since the first Diablo. The area is "randomly generated" and the mobs will respawn.

no i want to do it all on the same PS4, no other ps4 is involved. I got 2 controllers, i made a character and my brother made a character on the same system.

Ah, I see what you're saying. So you've got two characters made on the same PSN and on the same PS4, but you aren't able to play both of them via local co-op? In this case, I believe only one character from the same PSN profile can be played at a time.

Card Boy

Banned
Ah, I see what you're saying. So you've got two characters made on the same PSN and on the same PS4, but you aren't able to play both of them via local co-op? In this case, I believe only one character from the same PSN profile can be played at a time.

:(

Fix this shit Guerrilla!

BokehKing

Banned
Could someone tell me how to gift things to others? I can give some loot to other Gaffers rather than just salvaging everything I get.
You can either create mail
Or look in you inventory bag, the top selection above potions and gems are gifts you picked up, I believe you hit triangle to send them out

kasane

I agree. I'm playing through on Master right now, nearing the end of A1 (Demon Hunter) It slows you down enough to the point where it's not worth the EXP boost IMO.
Because playing on master with shit gear is not viable

You deal shit danage to massive hp mobs that youre gonna take more time reaching lvl cap than playing on expert

You can reach 70 in expert ib about 12 hours give or take

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Hey guys. It's my first time playing Diablo 3, so feel free to add me. I won't be able to play co-op til September 7th unfortunately. I'm currently a level 24 Crusader and am enjoying it immensely. It really reminds me of Lords of Norrath.

My PSN is: READvacancy
Thanks!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Remote Play is quite solid. Don't know why one of the reviews I read was completely ranking on it. The text is small but it's not even that small. It's not a graphical masterpiece but for chewing up some diablos to level up it definitely gets the job done.

Finally played a bit of diablo. Good time but it took me a while to figure out how to play a local coop game. On the ps3 I was able to play coop with just one account. That meant all the characters were on one save. But I guess on ps4 everyone needs their own use on the ps4. My wife is really sad since she can no longer use her character from the ps3. Hopefully tomorrow I can play some more and try the remote play.

Top Bottom