• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

I haven't seen a single damn thing pop out of a corpse

Out of Random corpses I've gotten quite a bit of gold and quite a few rare equipment.

On another note,

So far I've gotten 2 Legendary swords stashed away, currently playing a Wizard so they're useless. One is like a Lvl 14 and the other is a Lvl 18 Legendary.

I got a Grin Reaper on my WD and it's sick. Mimics spawn and cast my Pirahnado's all over the place.

Looks like there are some Grin Reaper specific build out there too, I'll have to look at.

Out of Random corpses I've gotten quite a bit of gold and quite a few rare equipment.

On another note,

So far I've gotten 2 Legendary swords stashed away, currently playing a Wizard so they're useless. One is like a Lvl 14 and the other is a Lvl 18 Legendary.
The entire first act and nothing.

Is anyone else disappointed by the music in this? I know eventually I'll end up muting it entirely and playing my own and it's supposed to be minimalist, but even in boss fights I hardly ever notice it. Made even more disappointing considering just how damn good the WoW soundtrack was.

Andrew.

Banned
Is anyone else disappointed by the music in this? I know eventually I'll end up muting it entirely and playing my own and it's supposed to be minimalist, but even in boss fights I hardly ever notice it. Made even more disappointing considering just how damn good the WoW soundtrack was.

The music is minimal and good but I barely notice it. The only music I really pay attention to is in Tristram. At some points it sounds like some ambient Days of the New b side.

jester_

So I'm experiencing the same annoying bug that occurred on 360 when playing couch co-op. Any tips for fixing would be great appreciated.

My wife and I are playing local multiplayer, and EVERY SINGLE NEW SESSION we start, the game highlights every one of her skills/runes with a star as if they are new. This happens to player 2 no matter who it is.

Very annoying to go through them all just so that you can see which skills are unlocked after leveling up (its not always possible to read each unlock in the corner in the middle of a big fight)
Any insight?

Also my wife and I just got to Act V for the first time and have an open game. ~lvl60 if anyone wants to join.

PS4: jester_dev and baked_qtpi

hydruxo

All the other sound effects are so loud that I usually don't even notice there's music playing anyways

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit. I'm getting slaughtered by a yellow glowing frog and its minions, doing my best to escape back to the dungeon entrance, and what do I hear? The blaring horns of an incoming nemesis. This is not going to go well.

Are nemesis kills how you acquire gifts to send to friends? I had something in my inventory for someone on my friends list, so I sent it off.

I might not have been paying attention. At lvl 70, I pretty much just kill everything indiscriminately.

Dug

Banned
Are nemesis kills how you acquire gifts to send to friends? I had something in my inventory for someone on my friends list, so I sent it off.

I might not have been paying attention. At lvl 70, I pretty much just kill everything indiscriminately.
I got a legendary gift drop from the Act 1 final boss...

X-Frame

I recall reading in this thread that the present scales to the level you are, so maybe wait if you're patient?

I'm 4 away from 70, with 2 presents I'm waiting to open.

Yeah, that is what I thought. I now have about 5-6 Unidentified items that I haven't opened yet. With my current gear I am steamrolling Expert, so I figured I might as well hold onto them until the game starts to get more difficult? Sound like a plan?

Wallach

How is the performance on ps4? Steady fps?

I've only seen it drop in a handful of places. There was a cave area in A5 in the swamp that was hitting 30 FPS, but it was the same kind of slowdown I see on PC where it doesn't seem like it is totally related to on-screen action. It holds up very well.

Card Boy

Banned
Framerate's orgasmic.

Yep, better than my PC. The lag in the PC version translates to artificial FPS drops despite it being maxed out and v-synced and fraps saying it's 60FPS, PS4 on the other hand is smooth as butter. It was worse when i was forced to play on US servers.

DirtyLarry

Other than co-op, what would I be missing out on if I play offline?
I would really like to know this as well. In particular can the game be beaten by one person playing it alone?

I am about to decide to keep it from GameFly, as it really does seem like a game I can keep going back to and going back to, but if the consensus is I will eventually hit a wall playing by myself, then I will just rent it a couple of weeks and call it a day.
TIA to anyone that can provide an answer.

mstevens

Is the nemesis' level determined by the level of the player it killed? Because I just got one from my low level friend and it was really easy.. but then some people are saying they get hit once and die.

Bacon

Came back to play today after a day of not playing to 3 legendary gifts! I was so giddy to open them up that i forgot to note who they were from, so thank you, unknown gaffers!

drotahorror

Its arcane/rage/wrath etc.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

The only time that stat changes is when I take or add a piece of gear that has +life per hit, +life per globe pick up, +life per second, etc. I have zero gear with any type of resource generation on it.

Hurley

Framerate's orgasmic.

I've only had one situation where it's significantly dropped and that was a rift with a shitload of enemies on screen, like, the mob density in this rift was insane, couldn't believe it when I saw it. Even then though it wasn't consistently lagging, just at certain moments.

I recorded some of it so I might upload it.

BokehKing

Banned
Too many pages to go through and ask but... Where is that 'last of us' dungeon?

Hopping on to do a bounty or too on expert

If I send you a legendary and you're out leveled for it, I'm assuming you can use it for another character

Top Bottom