• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

X-Frame

I was running into the same issue last night. For whatever reason your save (under your profile) on your brother's ps4 will not automatically upload. After you guys are finished playing you will need to hit the home button on your controller to ensure you are under your own account, manually upload the save to the cloud and then later redownload it to your own PS4. Should do the trick.

^ Yup, this works.

Thank you two for your replies, but could you help me out a bit more because I've never had to do this and still having problems:

I am on my brother's PS4, signed under my PSN name and I went to Uploads and I see 2 saved data files for D3 .. one of them is a failed upload as of 3 minutes ago, and the other is a successful upload as of 10:27 PM last night which is exactly when we finished playing.

How do I manually upload the save? And further, how do I manually download it on my own PS4? All I see is options to delete the saved data.

UPDATE: I figured it out. I had to go into Settings and then Application Saved yada yada .. It was set on Auto-Off on my brother's PS4. That seems incredibly stupid.

My first solo Nemesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYQCuPHOCDI&feature=youtu.be

Please don't laugh. As a lvl 40 player I was scared shitless, I genuinely thought it was going to kill me with one hit.

That's way better than I did with my first solo nemesis. I had no idea that the horns were our warning that one was coming. I had just defeated the Skeleton King and went to next room where you find/meet the fallen star. That room is tiny and enclosed. The Nemesis dropped in and spawned two arcane turrets to boot. I was wiped in seconds.

WarpathDC

Just bought this yesterday, love it. Add me on PSN- TroyMcLure. It seems like this game would be exponentially better co-op but none of my friends like this type of game
:(

Coolade

fOZSESQ.jpg

I wish you could direct link this picture as the thread title.

Vorheez

Thank you two for your replies, but could you help me out a bit more because I've never had to do this and still having problems:

I am on my brother's PS4, signed under my PSN name and I went to Uploads and I see 2 saved data files for D3 .. one of them is a failed upload as of 3 minutes ago, and the other is a successful upload as of 10:27 PM last night which is exactly when we finished playing.

How do I manually upload the save? And further, how do I manually download it on my own PS4? All I see is options to delete the saved data.
My friend encountered the same error when he tried to upload because he didn't have enough space, deleting an old file made room for the D3 save.

Go into your setting > application saved data > saved data in system storage and you should be able to locate your D3 save. Should be the only thing there. It will give you an option to upload that file to your cloud, should say something along the lines of "upload saved data to online storage", select this and choose to overwrite the save currently there.

Now go boot up your ps4, follow the same steps to get to your saved data and it will give you an option to access your saved online data. Select your D3 save currently there and save it to your system storage, overwrite that save and you're done, boot the game up and enjoy.

Edit: I see you figured it out, excellent! I know how frustrating it can be.

ZenaxPure

I found a Unity ring! Now to see how op this really is.

Unity isn't OP until you have 2 of them and the follower relic that makes them immune to damage. Until then it's just a really good ring (since it has elite damage on it).

Once you get that item combo tho, easily the most OP damage reduction in the game.

X-Frame

My friend encountered the same error when he tried to upload because he didn't have enough space, deleting an old file made room for the D3 save.

Go into your setting > application saved data > saved data in system storage and you should be able to locate your D3 save. Should be the only thing there. It will give you an option to upload that file to your cloud, should say something along the lines of "upload saved data to online storage", select this and choose to overwrite the save currently there.

Now go boot up your ps4, follow the same steps to get to your saved data and it will give you an option to access your saved online data. Select your D3 save currently there and save it to your system storage, overwrite that save and you're done, boot the game up and enjoy.

Edit: I see you figured it out, excellent! I know how frustrating it can be.

Thank you! Yes, very weird. My PS4's D3 copy is scheduled to auto-upload, but my brother's obviously wasn't. I wonder if it is a bug with the game or if it was a setting that my brother doesn't have turned on.

Unity isn't OP until you have 2 of them and the follower relic that makes them immune to damage. Until then it's just a really good ring (since it has elite damage on it).

Once you get that item combo tho, easily the most OP damage reduction in the game.

Ah, I get it. I guess it's possible that another one will drop...

X-Frame

I got my first gift from kiloton!

I haven't opened it yet -- should I wait until I am a higher level before I open gifts? Would that increase the chance of it being a good item? I am only a Level 14 right now.

npanciroli

Neo Member
Gonna play a Barbarian for local coop and a Demon Hunter solo/online. Also have to get in on this Nemesis action/mailing legendaries since I have no friends who play the game.

PSN: pancirios

Thanks!

beanman25

I got my first gift from kiloton!

I haven't opened it yet -- should I wait until I am a higher level before I open gifts? Would that increase the chance of it being a good item? I am only a Level 14 right now.

I recall reading in this thread that the present scales to the level you are, so maybe wait if you're patient?

I'm 4 away from 70, with 2 presents I'm waiting to open.

Woorloog

Banned
OMG, i got this flail, Swiftmount. Doubles the duration of Steed Charge. OK, combine with Lord Commander... Makes traveling very nice, especially in Act II.

SDCowboy

So I just got a ring that gives me my own loot goblin. He collects trash and gives me rares and legendaries. Is this like the best ring in the game or something? haha

Andrew.

Banned
So I just got a ring that gives me my own loot goblin. He collects trash and gives me rares and legendaries. Is this like the best ring in the game or something? haha

I got that too. Currently he's found some severe bangin armor for me and a legendary shield for my buddy who is playing as a crusader.

DAT PUZZLE RING

Liberty4all

Banned
My wife and I are both using headsets ... The new PS4 gold one and the original PS3 wireless (non elite) one.

Strangely in internet games we can't hear other party members when music is playing through the headsets. We had to make our headphones audio chat only to hear our party and push game music out our 5.1 system.

its a real bummer as the game sounds amazing with headphones on.

antitrop

Well, I just got the Vengeance skill for the Demon Hunter, where he turns into a shadowy figure that shoots purple lasers and homing rockets.

I need new underwear.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Started my second character! A demon hunter. I'm starting on Master difficulty and it's really fun.

???? I'm new to the Diablo so I don't know much but that ring sounds badass! Can you tell me the name of it so I can keep a eye out for it?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Well, I just got the Vengeance skill for the Demon Hunter, where he turns into a shadowy figure that shoots purple lasers and homing rockets.

I need new underwear.
Get that Deadmau5 necklace that makes enemies bounce when you activate Vengeance. =]

What the bloody hell do the two + symbols actually mean? Even the internet isn't clear on this. Is it life regen? Health bar as a whole? What the fuck.

bebop242

My wife and I are both using headsets ... The new PS4 gold one and the original PS3 wireless (non elite) one.

Strangely in internet games we can't hear other party members when music is playing through the headsets. We had to make our headphones audio chat only to hear our party and push game music out our 5.1 system.

its a real bummer as the game sounds amazing with headphones on.

I have the same two headphones. Can you use both at the same time on one PS4? I know you can do multiple Gold headsets but haven't heard if you can use a Gold and an older model.

ZenaxPure

Best? Nah, but outside of the best rings (Stone of Jordan, Tall Man's Finger, Royal Ring of Grandeur, and Unity) it's great assuming you get good stats on it.

Top Bottom