• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Two Words

Is anybody else having this problem? My friend and I are playing together. She is a Wizard and I am a crusader. She is the main player and I'm joining the coop. The thing is, I am constantly getting more and better loot than her. How is the loot assigned/created in local coop?

Alright I'll cave on my rule about only friend people I know on psn since only two play this
add me psn Terrell2483 ps4
32 wizard right now.

Is anybody else having this problem? My friend and I are playing together. She is a Wizard and I am a crusader. She is the main player and I'm joining the coop. The thing is, I am constantly getting more and better loot than her. How is the loot assigned/created in local coop?

Do you have your difficulty set higher than hers?

I believe I read earlier that this could be the case.

blackflag

How does lot work in multilayer, it doesn't seem to work how the op says.
Do we each see our own set of item drops or are we supposed to share?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
How does lot work in multilayer, it doesn't seem to work how the op says.
Do we each see our own set of item drops or are we supposed to share?
You can only see your loot and your team members can't see your loot. Anything you pick up is only possible for you to pick up. So there's no worry of having to split loot up with your friends.

Abylim

Random loot man. You cant control who gets better drops, its purely random.

Almost done with Act IV and still haven't run in to a single Nemesis yet.

Edit: Also, end of Act 3 story spoiler
I found the story to be mediocre so far but I didn't really care as that was one of the lesser things I cared about for the game, until it got to LEAH'S DIABLO'S DEMONSPAWN, and then I was like, okay, now I see where everyone else was coming from

Jagxyz

What should I be doing with my old legendaries? I've been mostly just salvaging them, but I dunno if you can upgrade them later or something?

Man, it looks like virtually everyone online on my friends list is playing this.

Calling it quits for the night but made it to Act III and level 41 with my Monk. Not even pretending to play solo anymore, I just go right to quick play and join a group-- so much better than going it alone.

blackflag

Does the rift shard lady ever give you anything g good? I've blown several hundred shards and haven't even gotten an upgrade.

Psn = casmith7509. If anyone wants to add me.

Love 70 wizard playing on torment 1.

JJD

Send out some legendaries and yellow items for people on my FL closer to my DH lvl.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Card Boy

Banned
Does the rift shard lady ever give you anything g good? I've blown several hundred shards and haven't even gotten an upgrade.

Yes, she has a chance of giving legendary or set items. I got heaps from her on PC.

ReaperXL7

My Crusader is coming along nicely...

Bvr5ptmIUAAjE-b.jpg

Love this game

ZenaxPure

She is pretty much the best way to get items to be honest (and the only way to target ones you specifically want). Its just random is all. A few hundred is only a drop in the bucket really.

Wallach

She is pretty much the best way to get items to be honest (and the only way to target ones you specifically want). Its just random is all. A few hundred is only a drop in the bucket really.

Do you have to be in a Torment game to have her roll Torment legendaries? I haven't played on PC since they allowed her to do that.

ZangBa

Got a magefist for my crusader from her last night that rolled 18% Fire damage, CDR, CC and Strength, so I'd say so.

ZenaxPure

Do you have to be in a Torment game to have her roll Torment legendaries? I haven't played on PC since they allowed her to do that.

Don't think so (but I've never bothered trying since I was in tormet by the time the change came around), drop rates on set items are also way higher now. It's kind of annoying actually sometimes. As I mentioned a few pages back I've spent over 30k shards trying to get a mirroball on my wizard now. I've gotten quite literally 2 dozen+ firebird sources in that time. It's almost comical how quickly you can get the torment only set items now from Kadala.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Im in Act V now, still don't know where to transmogrify items or hive them a new colour. Plus the fact that I have to activate my pet thing every time I start the game up is annoying :'(

ReaperXL7

Im in Act V now, still don't know where to transmogrify items or hive them a new colour. Plus the fact that I have to activate my pet thing every time I start the game up is annoying :'(

You'll get the enchanter in Act V(she's a fat little gypsy woman), the dyes are sold at specific vendors in the town of each act.

ZangBa

I have over 500 rift fragments right now, but I don't think I can wait for 2.1 anymore. Farming the same bounties over and over in act 1 with seemingly no response from Blizzard as to why the bonus never changes is getting a bit stale and annoying.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I just got Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. It's pretty fuggin cool. It sends bolts of lighting through everything, enemies and breakables. My movement speed is constantly boosted in dungeons, haha.

ZenaxPure

I have over 500 rift fragments right now, but I don't think I can wait for 2.1 anymore. Farming the same bounties over and over in act 1 with seemingly no response from Blizzard as to why the bonus never changes is getting a bit stale and annoying.

I completely forgot bounty bonus was even a thing. Seems weird it isn't changing, PC changes each day early in the morning.

That said though, kinda pointless cause people only do act 1 bounties anyway. That RRoG :|

mstevens

Just beat the game for the first time. Did it on expert difficulty without dying at all.. ended at level 59.

Haven't played adventure mode. I want to make sure I'm doing it right.. Do I just do bounties and then enter the rift when I can? Any more to it than that? Should I stay in act 1?

ZangBa

I completely forgot bounty bonus was even a thing. Seems weird it isn't changing, PC changes each day early in the morning.

That said though, kinda pointless cause people only do act 1 bounties anyway. That RRoG :|

Speaking of RRoG, I just finally got it when playing with my friend! So excited, I don't know if it rolled well, though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know what adventure mode is yet and I'm level 58, lol. Sounds like I'll be excited about it tho, haha.

mstevens

Turned on Master in adventure mode and upgraded from a 700 dmg legendary to a 1600 dmg magic sword. Slicing through stuff like butter.

edit: Wow gave my old Genzaniku axe to my templar and the Fallen Champion still gets summoned... that is awesome.

Top Bottom